Shill me a 100x low marketcap coin

I'm bored and I have some BTC to throw at a low marketcap coin.

*sniff*

telcoin

PRL, but buy quickly. It's going to continue going up with SHL and main net

*sniiiffffffff* mmmm yes my dear.. mmmm

Wgr, going to get lit when stakes come available

Oh yes *sniiiiiff*

Both already in a mid of a run, and about to correct. Not that low of a marketcap, promising projects though.

mbrs

dubaicoin (DBIX)
brand new exchange Palmex (middle eastern coinbase) launching full fiat-crypto next month
Founders of Palmex also founded DBIX, and DBIX will act as BNB/KCS do, by reducing trading fees.
DBIX also is a platform for smart contracts
market cap currently $13 million, 1.9 million supply, buy on cryptopia
should x10 next month, x100 end of year when Palmex fully gets rolling

Devery

Nuls. 3rd Gen Blockchain and at least a billion market cap when main net goes online in march. Right now below 100 M. It is a modular Blockchain with subchain. It is like buying Neo January 2017. INS is also a good project.

Can you do me an ELI3 of why is it good token?

Linx, the destroyer of Link

dont buy this piece of shit coin

I still don't understand how this is any different then TRAC. Origin Trail is farther along in it's development then Devery. How will Devery not get beat by them long term? Not trying to FUD cause I'm looking for reasons to go in on Devery.

bbt

the next ebay

*sniff* do I detect a hint of eggs with an undertone of cauliflower? Yummy!

Good time to get into UFR

autism

No, thank you

UFR gonna pop

RLX.

Let it never be said that there are no good people on Veeky Forums.

Devery isn't trying to do what the others are trying to do, it is creating a protocol that will co exist with the others and be used by the others.

Telcoin

PLAY (Herocoin) - Austrian gambling token with already established gambling platform. They don't shill, just quietly work... Easy x10/x 40, they only have about 8 million marketcap atm

AGI - has an easy x10 in it, long term x100 or more...

Idk why ppl aren't getting into this now, easiest 10x ever

when will this hit more exchanges

>BRRAAAAAAPPP
HELP GET ME OUT OF HERE
>BRAP
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

They are atm queued for another semi big exchange my guess is a week or 2. A few new exchanges should be coming before the alpha launch (March) aswell

EQC 100x guaranteed in 6 months

Nuls. 3rd Gen Blockchain and at least a billion market cap when main net goes online in march. Right now below 100 M. It is a modular Blockchain with subchain. It is like buying Neo January 2017. INS is also a good project.

Datawallet without a doubt.

DXT

Working product, all Ivy league team, advisors are CEO of salesforce and Tim Draper what more could you want.

Cheers.

Payfair dude, probably not 100x unless it gets widely adopted in 2019 but for sure a 5-10x once platform is launched in a month and nodes start paying out.

HXX was a promising project that abandoned by the original dev team and just got picked back up. Zerocoin protocol means it's anonymous and cheap. The normies on reddit are going to eat this shit up once social media launches in a few weeks. It's XVG without the Whale and the deadline failures. The rocket is fueling up.

Holy fuck YES how do I get this??????!??!!?!!!

comfy with 110000 rlx brother

so is trac

Don't be foolish OP buy SHIFT

sniiiiiiifffff

That's exactly what TRAC is doing.

I would but I'm not done accumulating, come back in a few weeks.

Hpb.
100+ mm but doesn't matter

Coinmarketapp is showing total supply 1.5mil, is that fucking accurate??? If so I'm buying as soon as I get home

Genesis Vision

guaranteed moon

Fuck. This is an interesting project. Is it only on Etherdelta?

ODN. People actually think the dev is quitting while he ain't so it's at a very low price.

Also Gucci Mane and BRICKS

Payfair, easily a 100x

Gucci is that actually you still?

DTA

He just fucking said it's on Cryptopia holy shit

Ecc

BITCOIN next month

300K, can't wait to retire.

Currently, but they're going to be on the NYSE soon, so it may not matter

This does seem comfy.