Does this dumb fucking cuck really believe 1MB blocks should be the limit?

I just paid $75 for a 2TB harddrive. How do these fucking retards get dev jobs in the first place? He probably sucked a bunch of dicks

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/funding_round/blockstream-series-a--73434d84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they will tell you its the bandwidth, they are a bunch of fuckers that ruined bitcoin

bandwidth? It's 1 fucking megabyte. This has to be a joke. The more I look into it the more obvious it becomes that BTC Core devs deliberately choked Bitcoin. I'm starting to think it's deliberate sabotage, not just stupidity. There's not one single valid argument for limiting the blocksize to 1MB. Not even fucking one

thats their argument now, I'm just sick of discussing with them anymore, I'm done and balls deep into Bitcoin Cash

It's an artificial limit designed to push the LN agenda. Fortunately LN doesn't even work, so I'm not worried,

The Bitcoin Cash fork makes more sense to me now. I originally thought the fork was a takeover attempt, but now I see it was a response to the fucking retarded BTC Core developers refusing to open up the blocks. I mean for fuck's sake BTC originally had 32MB blocks, if I understand correctly the 1MB limit was put in place temporarily to defend against spam attacks

He's a good blockstream goy.

how is this lie even a thing when he literally wrote a bip to increase the block size some shit like 17% a year?

As far as I know he believes the limit should be decreased to around 350kb and slowly increased by around 17.5% pr year until 31-32mb by around 2045

First 4 make him seem pretty based desu

The pill I need to swallow is that the takeover that happened when things started with an anonymous dude can't happen with bcash.

But first decrease it to 300kb thus not reaching above 1mb before 2024

you: poorfag with a confused silk road addled mind raging about block sizes and blockstream and bilderbergs

me: 7 years in bitcoin, serene, wealthy, watching bitcoin 5X since we dumped the big blockers off into an alt

in a 9/11 sense or in an actually not possible sense?

No, he believes it should be 300kb.

>I'm done and balls deep into Bitcoin Cash
This is how it's done. No sense in arguing with ideologues, just vote with your wallet and support the superior choice, whatever you believe it to be.

Why is that guys head shopped onto the background? Look at his hair...

>Blockchain infrastructure may soon be securing the integrity of our data. AXA Strategic Ventures has announced its participation in Series A funding of $55 million for Blockstream, a leader in the sector, and invites us to discover the technology upon which cryptocurrencies rely.

Sure thing man, better sell this shitcoin....retard

They opted out of the most recent round of funding. Rats, sinking ship, yadda yadda yadda.

Care to explain in more detail user?

Here's their most recent funding round;
https:// www.crunchbase.com/funding_round/blockstream-series-b--0e4380a7
Here's the one prior to it;
crunchbase.com/funding_round/blockstream-series-a--73434d84

so not fixed like this says?
which is true? fixed at 300kb or this -
why does it seem like both sides of this shit debate are constantly telling half truths and lies?

fuck this shit im buying XMR and ETH.
all of you faggot btc/bch CUNTS can go fuck your lying selves.

Right now 300kb, and then ranting on about future changes that has basically shifted according to the needs of the day. Luke appears to act purely as an overton window shifter for the rest of the core devs, so their utter insanity can sound less insane by comparison.

He's right tho. We need 1 kb blocks so even african dirt farmers can run a node.

I hate people this ignorant about tech. Anyone who learned about computing at any point after 1995 should be necked

t. Class of ‘79

First link doesn't work. But lel, Series A funding (the $55m) was two years ago.