Ethercraft Japanese Release

Hey all!

Who is getting in to this release? Has only been live for 12 hours, we warned you earlier before it released. There’s still solid items for original price. Some items are mooning and have already doubled.

Who bought those lucky cats? Biggest regret was not getting a few of those. I did get some Masamunes though :D

Other urls found in this thread:

dappradar.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got the 9th lucky cat

>solid return
>volume is like 20 sales/item/day and dropping precipitously
>won't recoup losses until day 10 if you're lucky

Have fun staying poor lol

Did you not check the Daily active users (DAU) there’s over 2200 atm. 800 more than any other game. Plus they have free items rolling out today, keep fudding if you’d like

dappradar.com

"b-b-but those are bots claiming free items user" FUDers when ethercraft had 700 DAU yesterday

Masamune.. Fastest selling 0.5 item ever.. Japanese love it and also the cat.

>is completely unaware of the 20 eth surge hours before the first wave of items expired but continues to post as if he knows shit

yeah, the fud gets weaker as the game gets stronger. Only a matter of time before the fudders fomo in

I'm surprised the Samurai and Ninja haven't increased in price yet, they're a great deal.

I'm either getting the 2 sets or 2 psionic blades.
I think the latter is OP

I should have gotten some of the weapons, but by the time my transactions for the sets went through it wasn't worth it any more.
Still, I'm doing pretty good.

show me your holdings user
Poorfag here

somebody give me eth so I can buy lucky cat ;_;

h-how long do we have until jap items vanish?

here's what I got

I missed the corn
fml

here you go. Feel bad I missed the second item launch, but the first and third ones i was there for the countdown so eh

I haven’t got an updated one but I Had a lot of failed tx for the Korean release, cleared my meta mask and ended up getting what I needed for the Japanese

Looking good. I think I'm going for those 2 japan sets to fill my inventory up a lil

Samurai set and ninja sets are quite good. The luck cat is gaining a lot of attention.

A lot of upcoming daily events.
Get awesome new clubs and players and x2 your ETH.
More info just go to the discord channel.

discord gg 2P6Z4DT

I'll give you 60 of my corn for a lucky cat and magical gakgung bow
probably incredibly overpriced but Idk how to check this market for trading values