Is this a bug?

is this a bug?

how is this possible?

There's no bug. It's market cap is only 5k

$0.00004x150mil=$6k

I could be a whale in this market

Wat do

You could be. Until the devs dump their hundred billion premine on your ass

Also OP, what's that gay ass push notification you got up there?

Does this mean it will 200x of it reaches 1 million cap?

CAPA DE MARKAO

UMA DELICIA

What a fucking shitcoin. So it wants to be ARK, but EXRN chain is just so much more catchy. No ANN thread for pajeets to reserve Hindi translation, website looks like I whipped it up while masturbating and having a seizure at the same time. This is a fucking mess of a coin

Kof 98 ultimate match online king of gatchas

Yes

Like why didn't they just say potential market cap was 23 quadrillion while they were pulling shit out of their asses?

That's much less gay than I was imagining, lol

Theyre coming out with a new website on Monday man. They devs arent shilling this coin or trying to advertise. They even say on this website theyre goal is to slowly work on it for 2 years.

Lambo coin? U sure?

>1/1000 of total coins in circulation

There is massive inflation coming, prepare to be dumped on

Not really but even if it makes it to 20 cents ill be a millionaire. My initial investment was $300 so i dont care if i lose it. small risk, big reward.

20 cents would be 4000% * 300 usd = 1 lambo

am i wrong?

I didnt buy it at the price it is at right now. I was a much earlier investor. Also all of Veeky Forums missed the airdrop phase where everyone got 10million EXRN for free

Damn I never thouhgt one of my secret holds would get talked about here... got like 6mil of these things. I'm already up a substantial amount from my initial investment too.

Same here. Hoping this takes off in a healthy way in a year (without being pnd)

I mean, this thing doesn't have to move a whole lot for me to make fat bank on it. It's made extremely small movement in the last week or so and I'm already up $125 on my initial investment. Which was small to say the least.

Not all of biz, I have 10mil EXRN that I got for free