Jibrel Netork

Should have listened to you...it keeps bleeding like shit

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7?a=0x0f4c9150c6e7a5fd37a4bf0e27a1c2ba49ea1d71
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xp101/havent_seen_much_talkabout_jibrel_network_here/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

99% of low market cap coins have no future

good luck finding the 1%

I gambled and i failed

It's called Jeet Network Coin what did you expect.

tf you talking about i got in at 44 cents

What are you talking about han

So you keep losing satoshi. Great buy for you.

Get out newfag

>buys a coin that won't have any upcomig news, exchanges and announcements for at least 2 months
>2 weeks later
>WOAH GUYS THIS SHIT IS JUST BLEEDING BUT NOT MOONING! WHAT THE FUCK?? WHY IS IT NOT UP 200% YET???????? THANKS BIZ!!!!

Announcements coming sooner than that but yeah that pretty much sums it up. I was in at 35 cents so I don't care. This is a long term investment.

Wtf do you talk? Everything is coming next week and in 2 weeks and nobody cares about this shitcoin. And i haben think we will dump even more with kucoin

the only thing that sucks about this is that I could have gotten more jnt for my btc but you can't predict the future

etherscan.io/token/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7?a=0x0f4c9150c6e7a5fd37a4bf0e27a1c2ba49ea1d71

Even the whales are starting to dump...fuck this

This is all but a certainty at this point. I see it hitting 25 sats and staying there for a while.

Probably no real movement until summer. Then reddit fags will be all over it.

>Even the whales are starting to dump
>check top addresses
>they have a bigger stack than 2 weeks before
also pic related
I bet you would have opened the same thread here
>WTF FUCK THIS VEN SHIT IT JUST KEEPS BLEEDING MOON WHEN SIR?? IVE BEEN WATITING 2, YES, I SAID, 2 WHOLE WEEKS NOW, WHERE IS MY MOON?????

Why until this summer?
Didn't follow much JNT.

>literally Jabroni Coin
>why it go down?

your fault for trusting arabs with your money

Reddit doesn't care about this coin. This is a full Veeky Forums coin and will be one forever.

Look what happened to REQ and XRB. Reddit has was to more might than this shitty board and i have listened to you fags.

Fake and gay. What about the billion other shitcoins which we're bleeding to death?
>....but this is the next ETH

Hahahahahahahaha

Told you brainlets to dump this Arab coin but you called me MUH FUDDER.

Never trust Arabs especially a 27 years old Talal kid (who is CEO lelz).

Veeky Forums never learns.

Yes yes... please keep selling this coin. Then cry when it hits Binance in 9 days.

>Fake and gay
you are a hopeless preteen with adhd, rest my case, sell your bags, nobody gives a shit about you

There are going to be so many pink wojacks in a few weeks when this coin starts to take off.

mr. binance talked at their show

this a one going up up up it just a matter when when when

You must be new, REQ was shilled like crazy here during december.

I'm looking forward to seeing a collage of all the FUD in the future

>b-but my sats

sell now if you want but by the time you realize it's time to buy back in it will be far too late

reddit or biz has little to do with why those failed, asides from the fact they were memed to death, xrb and req had huge red flags all over them. both were absolutely ridiculously overvalued at even half their current price.

>trusting goatfuckers with your money

wait for a couple months...its coming.

Ahahaha you adhd fucks make sad
This is one of the few coins that will legit go big and you people cant sit still for a couple of weeks

biz hates reddit.Yet the few reddit threads on this massacre anything on here for knowledge and intelligent posters.

.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xp101/havent_seen_much_talkabout_jibrel_network_here/

Sell now and stay poor. You will rebuy after it moons haha

this, totally fucking this

I don't trust goatbangers, gypsies, niggers, or sandniggers when it comes to business and never will and I've prospered well

goatbangers are emotional fucks

gypsies(beggars/need I say more?)/romani or whatever the fuck don't even trust eachother and even they tell me to not trust their people. And I fucking hate beggars. I live in the city and I can tell you, beggars are selfish lying parasitic mooches. Got into a fight with me when they saw me pull a 50 bill, one pointed to the ATM when I said I only use debit so I don't carry change and therefore don't have change to spare, one told my friend he saw a 10 in his wallet when he was feeling generous to donate a 5(obv told the beggar to fuck off)

The only black client I had ended up stealing from me

had an arab roommate/business partner-owed everyone money, had people come to my place with knives looking for this guy, always making fake expectations with nothing to show.
fuck those people.

Learn from the best- don't trust them.

yeah just look at the advisors, main devs and project leaders
typical sandnigger arabs, look there's even a Mohammad haha!

>REQ shilled here at 6 cents.
>Now up 500%
>REQ failed.

user ... I ...

money is green faggot, enjoy FOMO