Woah, hold up, hold up

You're telling me that the people that made this coin are GIVING most of the coins away to third worlders so they can "bank the unbanked"?

80 billion tokens they're planning on giving out? And you're telling me this thing 1. Will ever be worth more than pennies, and 2. Isn't centralized? Come on my dudes, it's time to face the facts, this thing isn't a money maker, it's a centralized third worldist congoid coin. Just market sold 90k, unironically.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks just got airdropped 100k

BTW I like that these coin logos can be found on the LINK format with their name on one side of the cube, I hate when faggots just post a logo and you don't even know what coin they're talking about. I guess LINK is useful for something after all LMAO.

Signing up as a 3rd worlder with a VPN. Free XLM incoming.

I plan to donate my Stellar gains to charities supporting Africa. Don't you want to join me and bank the unbanked, user?

>being so much of a newfag he doesnt have the top 200 coin logos recited to memory due to countless hours of research

Did you hear about bitcorns on facebook and decide youd give it a shot lmao?

this. it has to be some real obscure shit at this point or youre not going to make it

Such weak FUD because anybody with 2 minutes of research realizes you are wrong.

They dont give it out all at once and it's set aside for parnerships and projects not fucking charity you retard

said partnerships are with nonprofits that plan to give them to people in africa

No I don't sit around beating my meat to obscure coins that are only on shit like EtherDelta. Fucking queer. I'm not a NEET.

Take a look into the founders and their histories. Now recognize the fact that their nonprofit owns 4/5 of the total supply of lumens. This shitcoin exists for the same reason that ripple exists, except they're usjng the whole mug developing countries thing to trick bleeding hearts into thinking they're legit. Also read this. It's long but i guarantee you'll sell your stack unless you're a braindead fanboy observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

>But Mr. McCaleb was limiting his own contact with his children to “the point where [Ms. Kim] was going out of town so he was still trying to sneak in a time to see them.” Ms. Kim supposedly cancelled her trip “one hour before he was supposed to pick them up because she found out he was going to see them when she was going out of town. She’s that insecure.”

>trusting a literal cuck who put his retarded gook girlfriend in charge of his foundation after she was kicked out of ripple

>thinks ''top 200'' constitutes obscure
>gets mad easily
>is proud of the fact hes a wagecuck

lmao you really are new

In case you haven't noticed, this is a NEET's game

How capitalist of you, piggy

>2018
>People still don't realize (((charitable foundations))) don't do charity and are just a big scheme to launder money tax free
>He actually thinks any money ends up on the negroids when in fact they just scam the living hell of soyboys hungry for brownie points

XLM is a link fork my dude.

This is very correct. Best gig I ever had was with Unicef. They flew me to New York and got me accommodation (fully paid) +wage and insurance for the 6 months I was there. Made more money in that 6 months than I would doing the same job for 12 months in my country. All the upper managers always fly first class and because of charity status they get huge tax breaks.

stfu, silly

this thread is discussing the fork

>Just market sold 90k, unironically.

Why did you own that much of something you didn't understand in the first place?

this is a link fork thread now

Look at their cucked mission statement my man.

newfag here how are they giving the Lumens for free?

Africans will drive the prices up. one XLM will be worth billions in zimbabwe.

>market sold 90k
Why did you buy if you don't like the project?
What you said was echo'd so much during Jan that you are either retarded/new or larping

They control most of the lumens supply so they can literally do whatever they want with them.

>They dont give it out all at once

how comforting

yes but where is the news they will be handing it for free and to who?

geezus f. christ, they should of just air drop it to existing hodlers, f. retards

Looks like their mission statement really wasn't "free angry internet-dwelling virgins from work"

don't you want to achieve a more inclusive digital economy?

btw does anyone have any wording of this that is less vague and sufficiently explains the rationale? I hope it's not some postmodern social justice horseshit.

SELL ALL OF IT, you have 2 days before it happens

I'd like to achieve more inclusive personal gains

charity has always been social justice lmao

you were definitely dropped as a kid

maybe in the future, you can always sell before somthing like that. Stop beeing retarded OP

it's not you absolute dumb fuck
these countries haven't had any kind of successful centralization, which severely limits economic potential. that's why crypto is great for, and stellar is specifically targetting this aspect. it's obviously a good cause so it makes sense to approach it from that angle, but it;'s also a massive economic play. they're giving XLM away to poors from shitholes, but these people do have economic potential (in aggregate), and they have cellphones + cell data but no banks. it's a massive, massive new market. it's like a teach a man to fish situation, except you're introducing them to tons of modern economic tools that they can now make use of because crypto is trustless and decentralized (holding coins in escrow/for distribution doesn't mean it's centralized btw, retards).

that's the long and short of it. you guys are grousing about africans getting a couple of bucks as starter money so they can get the hang of using and doing business with tokens, which are massively superior to anything their govts or banking systems (if they exist) can provide.

the huge amount + retarded nature of all the recent fud makes me think its (bag)holders being ironic. or maybe you poltards are actually so stupid youd rather circlejerk a project you haven't even tried to figure out.
I mean for fuck's sake, it's a top 10 coin, are you really just being concinvced by a few lines of greentext because it taps into your sjw-whining dopamine receptors?

Have you not learned anything by giving niggers gibs? They aren't going to make a thriving economy even if you gave them all the resources in the world. They're basically retarded children with a culture that matches. I'm out of XLM the second the price goes up slightly.

They're basically giving money to their pets via their current bag holders once they dump all those coins. I'd rather hold a total Jew coin like ripple than this shit.

if they can figure out how to dump their xlm bags, they'll figure out how to trade goats and child brides for it, homie. you guys are so fucking stupid. even if you hate niggers, recognize how much money they spend and how much you can make off of them using cryptos.

>it's obviously a good cause so it makes sense to approach it from that angle

What is? Just giving shit away is never a good idea, unless it's food.

>it's like a teach a man to fish situation, except you're introducing them to tons of modern economic tools that they can now make use of because crypto is trustless and decentralized (holding coins in escrow/for distribution doesn't mean it's centralized btw, retards).

Funny you use the teach a man to fish analogy. That's what I was thinking about.

The way the vast majority will make use of it is sell it off for fuck all in exchange for dollars or local currency. Thereby destroying the coin in terms of value and image.

This is why I am digging for a more comprehensive explanation, because what you just described sounds very much like giving them fish and hoping they make a fishing rod out of the bones.

>ubukku have no food
>ubukku have no clean water
>ubukku have no electricity
>but ubukku have lumen

yeah exactly... and then ubukku trades all his lumens for a loaf of bread

Than you should prob kno the logo of at least 10 coins by noe m8.

TOP FUCKING KEK EVERY NIGGER WILL SELL IT INSTANT

African merchants are accepting lumens? Shit those niggas are way ahead of the game. And I'm sure the average 75 iq African is going to have no problem figuring out how to use cyrptocurrencies in their nonexistant phones.

Fucking this. Do you think these Congoids aren’t goign to instantly blow their “airdrop” on booze or something? Lmfao.

there will probably be a handful of enterprising goat herders who will accumulate a disproportionate number of lumens in this fashion

you don't know anything about Africa because you're a retard. They already use shitty apps to handle financial services
for a board about making money you guys don't seem to understand the potential in developing nations. even going from total shithole to barely third world means massive amounts of capital.

Please enlighten us (preferably with arguments backed up by examples of gibs working in the past) how do you see Stellar being successfully adopted in African shitholes.

lol. i understand it's a waste of time because I've lived in third world nations.
These aren't "developing countries".
They've had 100 years to "catch up" using tech developed by the west.

they don't because they're 65-85 IQ. and handouts in africa. they know if they wait a few months, a new group of philanthropists will give them gibs. always.

if i kidnapped a bunch of ashenkazi jews, and put them in the shittiest part of africa with just enough resources to survive a week, a year later they would have farms abundant with food and shelter.

they're not developing because they've already reached near their potential

>They dont give it out all at once

Not him, but m-pesa has been a pretty interesting example of how excited the urban Africans are to move away from cash based economies.

Ah yes, Africa. An economic goldmine.

This.

but presumably thats still just to transfer local currency?

yeah, my money's on this scenario Like all SJW schemes it will backfire, the prime reason in this case being that YOU CAN'T FUCKING BUY ANYTHING FOR IT.

Reason now why Stellar has SureRemit on board to handle remittances. Those shitty apps don't cut it and are slower than the blockchain and Stellar. Stellar isn't 100x moon coin. It's a global coin for the future. Unlike 90% of the other coins that are just memes.

I know enough africans to know that if you give them some money called stellar lumens they never heard heard of they won't take it serously.

White man or jew knew resources were available in different countries. They strategically planned to suppress the people of those countries, take their resources, and create conflict among the people through racial division.

Now that they have all of those resources, they are making the minorities hate the white man even more. They want the world full of minority races with lower iq's. Easier to manipulate them and get them to do what you want. This is why the world is seeing more sanctuary cities and open borders under democratic leadership. Breed out the white gene.

White people in general don't suppress people. People in politics and the governments worldwide play people like a fiddle to their preferences.

Before it started being backed by Kenyan banks, people still appreciated the intrinsic value of transferable SMSs as a currency without fiat backing.

I don’t necessarily agree with handouts, but the concept of “electronic cash” is not entirely foreign in urban Africans.There is also a huge distrust in centralized banking across the entire continent. I honestly think 50-100 years down the line, sub Saharan Africa will be the first regional economy entirely based on some sort of blockchain.

Well I guess this means there is some hope.

>giving food to starving people
>they have 20 kids and now all the kids are starving.

ok then poisoned food

>doesn't realize whites are a global minority
lol

>be African civilization
>get a 500 thousand year head start on the most resource wealthy continent
>accomplish virtually nothing in this time, not even so much as the wheel has been invented
>small minority migrate north and spawn new civilizations that evolve and flourish
>new civilizations rediscover you a few thousand years later
>get colonized and become almost first world
>decide to become your own masters again and tell whitey to fuck off
>instsntly revert back to 5th world status despite having all of the knowledge and technology of the evil new civilizations at your fingertips, and despite them throwing insane amounts of resources at you to try and get you bootstrapped
>fuk u white devil it's your fault we aren't prosperous

They cuck uncucked "hodlers". Dump your bags and move on.

I don't get how the inflation distribution is supposed to work.