RLC REQ LINK OMG

want to put in 20K, which one should I pick? or is 20K enough to split it up? RLC, REQ, LINK, OMG?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

middle 2 and youre all set

50/50?

Go all-in on LINK, its oracle technology is unparalleled. $10-$20 range is very likely to happen.

essentially what a lot of people are doing. i cant have a nice chunk of eth tied up in ico's at the moment

I'd tell you to go all in on omg, but I'm not done accumulating, so link.

RLC, then take profits into LINK

LINK gets dubs

news ahead for rlc or why should it moon before link does?

LINK and OMG

I'd go rlc. Their v2 is released in 2 months and price can rocket massively

Do not listen to the shills on this shit website, someone is paying BIG money for the amount of Link fuckers. I think the ones that weren't paid, now actually believe in this project... The human mind is easily manipulated

LINK. OMG and REQ are competiting. no one else can make decentealized oracles.

Hi RLC fucks, AMB or RLC for for mooning before April?

I’d suggest 70% LINK and 30% OMG for now. Once both take off rebalance into the 4 later in the year. RLC and REQ will be slow burns. Req will need it’s developer community to mature and build a strong ecosystem while RLC needs time to build everything. (The scope of their project is massive)

If all you care about is price speculation:
It's been heavily manipulated during the last week.
It's the shitcoin you listed with the lowest market cap.
It's listed on the most exchanges.
They've got a functioning, presentable product.

I'm not paid, but I do own around 8k worth of LINK. It's the real deal, begone mother FUDDER!!

i know the shill here is hard and I doubted a long time because of this, but the people in telegram chat answered my questoins seriously and explained some stuff. that gave me more confidence in link than every shill on biz

REQ

Req mainnet comes out next month. Expect at least a 100% gain on your investment today in 4-6 weeks all being well.

OP you forgot Waltonchain, the most undervalued crypto in the top 100

Infinite scaling, patented RFID technology, Dapps and ICO's on every child chain, tailored to the specific needs of the company.Multiple partnerships, low total supply and something so innovative they can't even disclose what it is yet.

so req and link both bring up there mainnets in the next month, maybe a 50/50 split can go wel.
when they moon I could think about putting the gains in OMG before they lay out plasma, or is this a dumb plan?

sounds reasonable

My uncle is a computer science PhD, top of his class (1/100), and he told me literally 1 hour ago that chainlink is the real deal but has no marketing or hype behind it. I will read the white paper soon, but it is promising because it solves a real problem and the technology is solid and innovative. Much like nebulas and neo. The big 3.

LARP or not, I like you and your dad.
I know people are for real when they mention NAS, only people in the know (tech savvy) or big money, realise the potential of that coin, and makes me listen to them.

You may have shilled me on LINK based on this post alone. Still not gonna buy, but still.

I'd go 75/25 in favor of REQ, because its cheaper at the moment. Go move towards 50/50 once REQ starts catching up price-wise.

I merely know the premise of LINK for now since I'm not a Veeky Forums poster but I trust my uncle's judgement and the premise is indeed solid. Each of the coins mentioned solve real problems and have their own niche. NAS make everything indexable and is Chinese and finite, NEO is highly scalable, Chinese, finite and you can convert your assets to it and use GAS as currency. LINK Bridges the gap between different crypto smart contracts.
You don't need anything else.

why didn't you bought link yet? what made you skeptical about it?

Yeah, I really don't understand why NULS are shilled so aggressively here. It's a shitcoin. As for REQS, they're competing against OmiseGo and their (reqs) technology is not yet ripe.

Furthermore, it tries to do everything, which is never good. Their only selling point is muh third ten block chain. Well NAS will be the first third gen block chain cryptocoin to launch on the mainnet. And it will launch next month.

which project are you talking about? NULS?

Considering I quoted my NULS post, yes.

25% ETH
25% BTC
25% NEO
15% LINK
10% REQ

I don't like the cult like behaviour and constant LINK memes. Any FUD and they lose it. Seem like blind followers of Sergey rather than level headed individuals who accept there's a lot of risk with the project.

take back 100k in 1 year

Lowest Marketcap x best roadmap = winner.
(so REQ).

thats exactly what hold me off buying link, the constant shilling, but the project seems so promising ...

Shilling is okay. People just want to create hype around their investments.

Too green and already competing with OmiseGo. Good luck

i dont think req and omg are really competing, they focus on other things. Wehen I read this it became a bit more clear for me on which aspect they are individually focussing

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

Good article but there's still a lot of overlap since one needs to focus mainly on the most valuable selling points. When it comes to those, they're very similar and have tiny differences that are not very important for most people.

Like I said before, my triumverate is: NEO, NAS, and LINK.

Every time