Tonight

Its happening tonight.
Strap in boys!

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew..the ones who had heard, but didn't listen..
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

Sergey?

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

nice digits, we will make it

you are saying that every single night, pajeet,

you keep shiling this like its the next best thing. Fuck outta here, etherum contracts are the best.

SOME REAL ADVICE FOR YOU FAGGOTS:

BUY $EDO it's small cap, has real products and is super undervalued... just starting to go parabolic on Binance... get in now while you still can, it's about $3 right now, mostly guaranteed to hit $6 soon and then with a hybrid wallet exchange coming soon, the sky's the limit, i'd guess $25 by July

so a pump and dump?

AMEN

Normally i dont react to my own threads. Since ive been making them since the beginning of december, i only recall i did this one time.
But i dont allow shilling of retard pajeet coins in ny thread.

Tonight... /out

Oh yeah: get the fuck out you filthy pajeet.

does he have spoken yet on the BSC?

See you on sunday after your shitcoin crashes the very moment Sergey opens his mouth on stage

>All threads will be titled "You had your chance."

Chuckled

read the chart faggot

moon mission to lambo land

When is mainnet released?

How high's it goin faggots? I'm guessing $10 by this time next week

>mainnet
I keep hearing about this. What is it?

simplified mainnet Q1 (so within the next 6 weeks)
full mainnet Q2

you are going down hardcore chainfarts

>$361 trillion
impossible

still a shitcoin that will never moon.

you are probatly a german

am i right?

its billion not trillion

>trillion
screencapped

When do i sell? I need to increase my stack before mainnet and partnership announcements. Or will all this happen tomorrow on stage? Fuckkkkkkk!!!! Hold me, user. Im scared.

The testnet is out. This means developers can already start developing on the Chainlink network, but with old/deprecated code. However, some people have access to the private repository on github. This is the code in GoLanguage.

All these developers, from SmartContract AND third parties, will be contributing what will be the mainnet. A simplified version of this will be made public before the end of Q1 2018.
This will be made public with the announcement of partnerships(probably the ones who are now working on it).
Leaks from Gitter and internal slack tell us this will be large companies like Adobe, IBM, Tesla and so on.

>Tesla
Just sold all my link thanks

chainlink is gay

cant wait for the night when this thread finally explodes

What if... People who shilled against chainlink were just people who wanted to keep all the gainz to themselves?

Has this become a meme now or can you absolute brainlets actually not count? That's 361 billion.

Did you just now realize this? Or are you a fellow marine?

I just realized it as I am a newfag hoping to get in on these SICK LINK GAINS

>being this new

Shhhhhh

Well at least I was smart enough to realize it. You've thrown most of the people on here for a loop I'd wager

>t. brianlet

Or perhaps I'm being thrown for a loop right now and there are actually people stupid enough to shill against LINK. The world will never know I suppose.

We qmul8tn nigga.

the fud has been going on since november

Veeky Forums is a cruel place. If you are a newfag, shouldn't you wonder why no other community or forum ever talks about chainlink?
If it would really be so revolutionary, wouldn't you at least expect some hype, some youtube videos and some reddit threads about it?
How comes, you don't see any of it? Really should make you think. Maybe, just maybe, Veeky Forums is trying to troll you into buying an abandonned project.

no, just you retard. Everyone else was in on the joke

I feel like this is the awful truth

well you really are stupid

Kek. Look at my other post retard

>being this new

A made a thread about this yesterday

>shouldn't you wonder why no other community or forum ever talks about chainlink?
Reddit is for fags so I don't go on there, and Veeky Forums is the largest community for this stuff besides r/cryptocurrency. I'm still not totally convinced about LINK, but that assblaster guy gave a pretty good explanation.

>Veeky Forums is trying to troll you into buying an abandonned project.
Well I guess we'll have to see how many pink wojaks there are on the day of reckoning.

qft

Reminder there is no partnership
IBM, Tesla, etc are using Chainlink, but they are not partnering with Chainlink
Disney use Deepbrainchain but they do not partner with Deepbrainchain

Brainwashed deluded linkies think there is partnership with big companies that use Chainlink. LOL at deluded linkies in the coming months when these big companies make public statements that they are just using Chainlink and they are not partnering with Chainlink.

The only partnership is with data companies like ZeppelinOS that won't pump the price because they are no-name companies.

I’m gonna be nice. It’s pasta bro, just buy LINK and forget about crypto for a few months until later this year. Work on self improvement, pick up some hobbies etc. you’re obviously so fucking new and I want some of you to have the mental fortitude and wherewithal to hold LINK through until price discovery is more mature. Many of you idiots on this board will sell LINK like many sold eth at $7 and ans at $10. Don’t make the same mistake with link.

This doesn't matter. If they use the tech then confidence in the product goes up, meaning the value of the product goes up.

I'm a stinky linky
Doo doo doo

No! I am not a roody-poo
Doo doo dooo

I'm a stinky linky
What about you?

>It’s pasta bro
I didn't know it was pasta but reason would suggest that not everyone is trolling just to see pink wojaks as the pasta would suggest.

>the tech
>'new revolutionary paradigm'
assblaster 2018

Listen there hasn’t been barely any news for 6 fucking months now. You can’t fathom that most of us holding LINK have started to go insane a little bit? We’ve all gotten better at fudding subtle fud through shilling etc. The reason it hasn’t achieved notoriety on more well known sites has been talked about here already. Numerous times. Just think of the process in which platforms such as Reddit and YouTube work compared to how Veeky Forums operates

>yfw you realized OP was lying and it's not happening tonight

I'd like to think our constant fudding has helped tremendously in keeping it quit on other social networks

>no hype
>no normies
It's as simple as that. Anyone with half a brain can figure that out.

No partnerships will be announced tomorrow - Sergio himself said that the announcements of partnerships will come from the partners directly not from CL or smartcontract.com

Both actually. The ridiculous shilling and the arguably much more convincing fud (but PRIMARILY the quiet nature of Sergey and team) has kept this off of other sites. Remember reddit tube etc are simply aggregators and filters of what is popular ie: what is on the rise. Just like when you see certain stocks or news hit Bloomberg, those with the skills and network have already profited. I don’t necessarily mean insider trading but look into the mosaic theory of investing. So when you see things get heavily popular on reddit (VEN, ICX as of late) then the initial big gains have already been made. Our fud has been effective but in reality Veeky Forums’s reach is fairly small. The simple fact that LINK is a no hype project makes it so that those who can’t be bothered to research or think critically haven’t gotten on board

See

No, link is just a pajeet scam

Shut the FUD up you niglet pajeet who clearly has an IQ of a monkey

If you had 1/100th of a brain you’d see why LINK is gonna dominate

i can already feel how he dumps on you the rest of his coins.

the moon begins now over a period of 2 years :*)

wow you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Is this conference gonna be livestreamed or what?

no livestream but there will be an audio recording

good enough 4 me