Already has a working product

>Already has a working product
>Full roadmap through 2018 and 2019
>Going to revolutionize the Cargo Shipment industry, aka the pillar of world commerce

Get in while it's still cheap, this coin can hit U$2-3 easily within the next few months

>CargoX
>CarGOX
>Car GOX
>GOX
>Mt. GOX
SCAM SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

i chuckled

Not really. Ita just bill of lading on blockchain, which is handy but not really game changing. There are already trustworthy electronic escrow/signature solutions being implemented, and Maersk is even developing their own proprietary blockchain for this.

Its a good idea, but hardly revolutionary. Looks like they have their shit squares away as a company though, which is moee than 99% of other groups can say.

keked

>Maersk is even developing their own proprietary blockchain for this

You see, while Maersk is developing a product, these guys are already lining up clients so they can start using their product, because it's already good to go

tried looking these up, can't even find them on CMC

>doing the same thing as 3-4 other coins but with a worse team and later to the game

how many of the "3-4 other coins" have a working product that's good to go? I mean... not even half of the top 20 coins have that

Give me one good reason why I should buy this instead of ambrosus

thank god another coin for tracking the ownership of peruvian steppe llamas. each coin is backed by 1 llama

Buy LINK.

Literally all of them, the hard part is forming partnerships with big companies that want to integrate and test them, which hate to break it to you- other companies all have and on global levels with massive players. This space is saturated, the fact your coin has low market cap is not a plus- it means no whales are betting on it to succeed

Ambrosus market focus is on tracking Medicine and Food, and at the same time trying to implement quality control during the transportation.

This coin focuses on substituting the bill of lading of the cargo ship industry, which costs around U$5 billion annually for companies to print paper and use regular mail services.

They're quite different actually.

>Going to revolutionize the Cargo Shipment industry, aka the pillar of world commerce
ABSOLUTE KEKERY, the whole shipping sector is suffering right now and has been for years

Don't say I tried to help Veeky Forums... this is going to be an easy 20x by the end of Q2