coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/c20/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180128/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tether

Nope.

First clue: It's not pegged to the USD.

come on faggots guess the fucking coin

that correlation with USD is interesting, no? Its an unintentionally interesting pattern in the price action of an intentionally interesting asset.

NAS

fuck you and your stupid guessing game, we're not all autistic fucks like you. and fuck your coin no one cares about

DBC
what did i win?

Nope, but NAS is cool

If you dont like autistic threads then go to one of the many other fine threads that Veeky Forums has to offer. Autists and non-autists can coesist.

>measuring in usd

Second hint: It's 25% of my portfolio, but I don't expect it to ever moon. Why would that be?

Nope.

Is it pegged to rubbles or rmb?

It's not pegged to a fiat at all.

It's obviously ChainLink in the future when it replaces fiat.

EOS

Nope.

GAS

Use your brain biz. It's a coin that has been listed in CMC end january. Look at the chart it's in "ALL TIME" zoom.

So it cant be nas nor link

Wrong.

niggercoin

Better question, why should I give a fuck?

Will you provide the answer on page 10?

Sigh, it's Cardano.

Exactly. He's acting like we should really go to fucking CMC and browse the thousands of fucking coins to reveal this huge fucking mystery that will be north fucking nothing.

Thanks a lot asshole.

Third hint and the answer to your question: Its price action is useful for investors.

Stop shilling matrix faggot.

OriginTrail!

Price matches US market movements so it's indexed somehow but I don't know the coin.

literally dozens of coins look like this and even better

WELL I JUST CHECKED ALL THE COINS ON COINMARKETCAP WITH A 24H VOL BETWEEN 1M AND 3M AND IT'S NONE OF THEM SO WTF MAN

I'm not actually here to shill this, as I doubt this coin's price is going to be effected much by hype, so this isn't a softball set up for the third post the guess the coin. Just curious if you all can figure it out from the price action history, volume history, and the given clues.

Cardano?

FUCKING WASTED MY AUTISTIC TIME FUCK YOU OP

Oh, I like you.

Bitdegree

Selfkey

Youre welcome

Nope.

Nope.

It's tether, gib prize.

>It's MATRIX AI NETWORK ok? Now stop shlling it I'm still accumulating. Damn you are annoying

Nope

Already noped.

Well the graph looks like the 7-day price change is near zero, so I checked everything between ±2% 7-day change, and it's none of them. Can't sort by listing date unfortunately.

a shitcoin

Nubits?

yes, bingo

Shitcoin

Nope

Nope

I did this too
fuck you OP just tell me what shitty coin it is

reminder that this dude is right

>15 posts by this ID
I already posted the goddamned answer you attention whore, why are you still wasting everyone's time?

Who cares?

saged

It takes no effort to see that the graph is different.

isnt that a vidja gaem?

No, its not whatever that is

OP is a faggot who pathetically uses the internet to satisfy his hunger for attention
>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/

It's not the same graph though
also not the same volume

Chart doesn't look the same to me senpai

It turns out you are a phaggot here

Nope.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/c20/
What do I win?

Nice, someone actually did it.

You win nothing!

Fuck you give me a prize. Blood will do.

The trick, by the way, was to use their little-known "historical snapshots" feature.
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180128/
Select for 0 marketcap (we see they didn't have a handle on circulating supply, so mcap $1M (as we see it was on that date).

Can confirm, OP is a massive tool

Disable the other lines faggots

The volume for OriginTrail is 100% different already

So did you go through every coin there with marketcap "$?"?

HEY, what about me here!! I said it first:

thats vague and arguably untrue tho

game was rigged all along

And million+ volume. But since it was 8/53 on the list, it didn't take long. And it's a streamlined process, middle click down the list to open a bunch of tabs, then close each with ctrl-f4 after a glance at the graph. Still fuck you for trapping me with a rewardless puzzle.

I did, faggot. It's C20.

yeah well life is meaningless and cruel.

Incidentally, it's total bullshit calling itself the first tokenised crypto index fund. Iconomi and triaconta have been around longer.
And saying this guy was right is wrong, since he said dow jones.

Those aren't indexes.

XLM?

C20 has a cap of 10%, rebalanced weekly.
Triaconta has a cap of 1/30, rebalanced bimonthly.
They are different only in the degree to which they differ from a true, 100% market cap weighted index fund.

CombiCoin is unweighted, though. I realize that C20 is a little different from a perfectly weighted fund, but Combi is on the other side of the spectrum.