Willing to trade or accept donation of delicious niggertokens. Name your fucking price pissheads

Willing to trade or accept donation of delicious niggertokens. Name your fucking price pissheads.
Waves wallet: 3P3LThoRiqBrQ1agG94Ry11onzAaueGYsnX

Waves have delisted all their good /racist/ tokens. Help a degenerate and share your stash

Lmao niggercoin is an actual coin then?

Absolutely, found as a token on the waves network. Anyone can make their own token for 1 wave. Pretty cheap and easy. Try the client if you want. I'm hoping to source some from the waves craze last summer. The memes were alright back then too.

EYs are going to blow up again soon. a dude forked the waves github and put up his own exchange without the censorship, you can try it with a small amount of money if you want to be careful wavesdex.nl
the coin was distributed very widely on Veeky Forums and people still make memes and stuff about EYs in discord. im hoping when people find out they're tradeable they will be big again as a collectors item

Smellycoin is the same thing right ?

and unlike most coins it doesn't have people mining millions every day dumping on the market. no new ones created at all. truly collectible (EYs that is, not the pajeet copies made in the days after)

I've already tried Wavesdex.nl
I couldn't trade any of the niggertokens. I didn't know it was a fork of the waves exchange. Strange they also censor. I'm not partial to politics, but the EY tokens seem the most authentic. Thanks for the info.

Yes, but they really need to work on their memes. So much material, and nothing to show for it. Very disappointing and makes me worry about smelly's future.

I'm ready to deliver a bounty to the person that can find my stable (all 12) of niggers and deliver them back to me.
Thank you in advance.
P.S. I require them unharmed during apprehension.

it works, maybe there are none for sale, but i've used the exchange.
sir these were hard to capture and i've had to care for them all these months..i suppose for a reasonable fee i could deliver them

It's interesting that we might soon be trading coins with no inherent value other than their historical significance.

sir i say sir
i do believe i have found two of your negroids

Is ObamaCoin worth anything yet?

Hey man. I have 122 original eyff niggers and 3 of the newer NGR NiggerCoin. I don't have tho 0.001 waves requires to send any tho. I can send them to wallets irregardless of them banned on exchange. Wanna send me 0.001 waves and I can send you niggers for a bit of eth or btc? What do u have?

Here is my wallet, you can look at what assets I own on the block chain, and I only have 0.0001 waves so I need Atleast 0.0009 to have enough for 1 transaction fee

Check it out

3PGvTheAj9zVDcprbDJ8j57cjid9AZW6edS

Well done cowboy! I'm impressed you tracked them so far. A journey of that magnitude will require a bonus. State your payment address and I will deliver a fitting bounty for these runaways.

My waves wallet 3PGvTheAj9zVDcprbDJ8j57cjid9AZW6edS

I need some more waves. If you just have waves go ahead and send me waves, (if you don't have any other currencies) how many niggers you want? And is the address you send from good to send the nigs to?

I'm converting some btc to waves and will send some your way. I'll be good with 12 but if you send me 24 my friend will be pretty happy too. Send a single NGR too if you want. The address i send from will be good for returning the negros.

Alright sounds good man. I don't have a specific price in mind but if it's a good amount Il send 24, I do have 122. Just don't ever let them go free, one day I will see you on the coon moon

I saw them escape once, won't ever happen again my man. I will split them up, to keep their moral down and help my buddy on his plantation. How does 2 waves sound? I honestly don't know what the price range is for these guys anymore.

It's been a journey, and I'm glad you showed up, so don't be shy about the price.

2 waves is decent for 24, maybe an extra bonus for the NGR if u want it, surprise me lol lol, I only have 3 of those. Last price was who knows this is all black market now haha

3 waves for the niggers, NGR and some penis tokens. You have a nice selection of assets. Glad you collect :)

Thanks man, no worries. If you want others in the future send me some whatever and attach note with what u want. I'm just adamant to keep a decent amount of eyff, my 2 NGRs and some kike coin the rest I can sell. Coming atchu after the confirmation

Your account got a little more windy. I'll keep you in mind when this platform picks up again.

Sounds good. Pleasure doing business with you, enjoy the assets

You came through in style. This thread will probably work as an advertisement for future traders. So thank you for being a stand up guy.

No problem, I am no kike lol. I don't check my wallet often but if I see transactions with note when I do I follow thru. Will probably lease the waves for a while gain some interest. Thank you for bringing my wallet back to life!

you heard it here folks
last price of 1 nigger traded stands at 0.08333333333 waves or $0.654 USD as that was the agreed-upon price before extras

this puts the market cap at a modest $97,000. for the original, hilariously offensive, and historically significant token which caused Waves to flip a shit and reveal their centralization, this is a fair price. Look up your favorite scamcoin's market cap, it's probably in the millions.