Gems. How do you find them

What sources do you use to find gems like Antshares, ICX (pre hype) and so on? I’m interested

Other urls found in this thread:

gems.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

I guess you’re kidding me.

Veeky Forums

If anything gets shilled way too much its probably crap (Examples: Bitbean, Confido, DGB, Turtle, Bazinga, LINK)

On the other hand if shit has good fundamentals and the only thing posted on biz is fomo its probably a good buy on the long term (Examples: ETH, Antshares/NEO, VEN)

Veeky Forums but its really a matter of having the capital to put a few hundred into every shit coin shilled on here and get lucky

>putting LINK alongside Bitbean, Confido, DGB, Turtle, Bazinga

I hope this is bait otherwise you are fucked

Veeky Forums

usually on Veeky Forums

The current LINK situation is a carbon copy of what happened with DGB exactly, you would know if you weren't a retarded newfag
>Price doesn't do much
>Retarded tripfags pretending to be insiders and people taking their shit at face value no questions asked
>Cult like mentality of retards shilling it non stop
>Muh conference it will moon after muh conference!
>you will never make it i swear
Also mainnet will probably be "delayed"

it's simple

gems.org/

if youre not just fucking with me right now i am astounded
9/10 if you are though, very believable

DGB is nothing like LINK. One is BTC but faster, the other enables smart contracts to function in the real world. blow me

Don't get emotional on me soyboy, keep holding your shit, hell go buy more so we can all have more fun

Funny enough, since we had this exact same situation i can successfully predict what will happen in the upcoming months
>Price slowly goes down on a constant basis
>WE ARE THE LINKMARINES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING
>Threads about retards asking if it will ever recover and bigger retards offering them solace
>After months of struggling LINK retards go silent and pretend nothing happened at all

A good example of the latter is also STRAT.

We've been telling you about the next Antshares. I was personally a part of Antshares. I also did the ICX ICO but it's not really an 'Antshares' type, that was just a hyped ico. The trick though OP is to not only know where to hear about them but know how to research them yourself and conclude that you have faith in it to be a top 10. You probably lack that at the moment. No shots intended, most people do. DEEP DIVE research is KEY for low cap world-beaters, because otherwise you won't be able to sift through the noise effectively

I do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says, look for FUD threads that say exit scam, p&d etc. By now I've come to learn that 99% of Veeky Forums doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about so I do my own due diligence.

Devery

Just buy all coins that cost less than $1, it's literally impossible to lose money in crypto. Did you just get into crypto today? Seriously, knows this.

Unironically Veeky Forums
You're all pants-on-head retarded, but this board is a shotgun blast of crypto info. 90% of the content is useless, but every so often there's useful info that will bear fruit if you do your research. Sorting the gems from the shitposts is an art.

leddit unironically shilled me PRL at 8 cents
LMC also got a nice shill post so I put 1 eth in that too

easy look at Wanchain for example ex team of factom (look how much factom did) 33+ main elite team. Token metrics amazing, already have platfrom wallet and all. Amazing hype on the interpermeabilty alliance.

See its easy you just have to read the projects, toke metrics, team and acomplishments ,who they partner with etc.

Look for good projects like ELIX while they still have small market caps, etc. It's pretty simple.

To be fair, LINK gets a pretty equal amount of FUD as it does Shilling.

what coin is that in the image

That's Mr. Anderson Coin (MAC), it's a movie reference or something...