Portfolio

hi biz newfag girl here,seeking oldfags advice

for portfolio restructuring , wanted to ask u guys here my girl on fb group told me too

here is my portfolio:

ETH
CPC
ZRX
NANO
PARETO
XLM
CND
ZRX
BCH
what should i drop / keep

luv u guyz

can i have your phone number

PLS BOB VAGENE ALSO PEPEFY HER

Sorry this is Veeky Forums not reddit, welcome if tits or gtfo

nano is shit

>girl

tits or gtfo, you know the rules

>newfag girl
We are announcing our gender in posts now?
tits or gtfo

might show u my legs but nothing else, want serious advice about my portfolio guys

Invest in knee pads.

post feet

Its not a negotiation hole.

newfag boy here. Seeking oldfag's advice. Nothing to offer myself though

No rule is tits with timestamp. Then you might get help. This isn't Reddit

Dump all that shit and buy ADST, it’s a steal atm

no clit pic, no service

buy ven for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun

pretty much this, I got some real gems that'll make you filthy riich but you'll have to obey the rules.Tits with timestamp or get the fuck out.

>what should i drop
to your knees and post time stamped pic of tits or GTFO. Veeky Forums is the best, no one is better, we can tell by that list you need our help! reddit will not make you as rich! Tits or stay poor and invest in knee pads

Since you're a female and oppressed, I'll give you a hint to destroy the patriarchy: BCC

Sorry about the sexism on this board, I would sell all except NANO and BCH. The rest aren't going to increase much as they are already quite high in market cap. Whatever you do stay away from LINK, oldfags have been trying to get rid of their bags for months now

Jesus someone that owns pareto

BRAP

ETH ZRX XLM good get another smart contract platform like NULS or maybe ZIL for a longer shot, CND is good. Lose NANO PARETO CPC.

OP DUN GOOFED BY REVEALED SHE HAS A VAGENE

Fucking die

Look at this white knight beta faggot