AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHHABAHAHA

He's right. It'll probably be around when the EOS main net hits in June

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS OGRE

it'll make everything go up. watch

> What is 'out of context'?

Vitalik is a fucking commie. He thinks he can speak for the whole crypto market, for every single buyer and seller. He may be a genious with technology and blockchains, but he's completely dumb when it comes to economy.

That said, I'm still waiting for my ETH to be sold at 90.5k sats to make some nice gains.

>source
>alison from instagram

source
>money skelly himself

COPE HARDER M8

This would be fucking sweet.I would buy 1000 ETH, 1000 BTC, 10K NEO, 1M OMG, 10M LINK

hes right about storing life savings in traditional assets.

your gonna make it
your a true autist

COPE HARRRDERRRRRRR

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eth is going to zero of course, everything else will be fine

i cant wait

>traditional markets
Did he just miss the giant drop in the s&p

money skelly has no understanding of economics.
only way that would happen is if there was an easy successful double spend attack.

there will be a shit ton of turbulence because bitcoin is shit and there will be another fight for top spot (ETH to win, probably)

Vitalik has been wrong about every single one of his price predictions. He knows absolutely nothing about the market.

G-guys...
>Vitalik signals his followers "crypto can go to zero at any moment".
>We all know he's talking Bitcrap
>Whales lost money in the crash
>They want money back
>Coordinate w/ other whales
>Pump in and FOMO over Chinese NY
>Set peak and exit
>Crash BTC and poss BCH w/ no survivors
>ETH assumes market share of BTC/BCH
E-everything's gunna be alright, r-right?

Why would ETH go to zero? I despise Vitalik but he has the superior product

both of you are dumb

Thanks sold all my eth. Fuck this cryptoskelly for spreading FUD, I would literally break him in half if i saw that autist

fight me!

Vatalik what are you doing

Didn’t vitalik also say ETH was overpriced when it was $20 or some shit? I bet the retards who sold then feel bad now

Oh hey Omega.

I'm not gonna call you Omegafaggot any more. I feel too sorry for you. You lost SO hard, and so publically - just painful to watch.

It'll be ok- there's a lot of resistance at around the 11.4 fin. Short there BRIEFLY, then flip back to long when it turns again.

Skelly is a legit autist. Pay him no mind. At most, means more cheap Ether.

You say this as if it wasn't true and as if it should be taken as a trading advise.

I can make a whole bunch of factual statements, negative and positive, about cryptocurrencies, and it has nothing to do with wether buying it is a good or bad idea financially.
Ethereum is nothing that can last, so yes it's completely overpriced, just like the whole market. But of course, you should buy, because everybody buys and so it's a good investment as far as money is concerned and as far as you know when to sell.
Yes, Ether is overprices at $20 in the sense that the inovation over stuff we could have done in the 90's is merely Satoshi having solve double spending. If you remove proof of work as in Ether or Bitcoin (e.g. when you look at EOS/NEO/etc.), then you get interesting platform which however could have been ran already 20 years ago. It just works now because of the global mania.

As far as I'm concerned, while I think he's a cringeworthy ideolog, there's nothing wrong with him stating such opinions. Yes, I get rusled that you guys talk as if he had an obligation to cater to the gamblers that got involved with this tech project. He portraits himself as desinterested in the market and that's quite sypathetic.