This one is for you biz, roll dubs and I'll deliver

This one is for you biz, roll dubs and I'll deliver

lets make this simple. how much btc do I need to transfer to get a gobby

i have a two inch penis

>How many stinky linkies to get a girl like you?

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew..the ones who had heard, but didn't listen..
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

Trips have spoken

Hello my mistress

just start using the best comments from this thread while you wait for the dubs

roll for me.

i made my money in bitcoin and now i want to teach you the art of the pump and dump

hey, wanna smash?

I have autism

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Charge your phone bro holy shit

do trips count as dubs?

1. Various fart noises
2. Sorry, I had speech to text activated.

GIB MILKY BABY WANNA MILKY

fucking kek

Rolling

>P-pls open bob vagene

wtf satan

Trips have spoken

getting laid for sure now bro

get the fuck out reddit fag

Awful

Haters wanna hate,
Lovers wanna love,
I don't even want,
None of the above,
I want to piss on you.
Yes I do, I'll piss on you,
I'll pee on you.

absolutely based trips

reroll

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you

> How much BTC for you to brap in my mouth?

>that lanky body
>literally padding his crotch

that's the joke right guys?

If you consider the Pros and Cons, it's definitely worth it. You get to track the time with precision that was never before, because it's a superior high quality product, the design is top of the line and it's already trending, plus it's a based Apple™ product, when your friends see it they will have a much higher opinion of you, because you have a clear mind and can choose quality products.
I recommended Apple™ Watch© to my son-in-law and to my parents, because I care about them and their lifestyle, I always help them better their lives whenever I can, the Watch© is one of those little things that makes your life and the life of those around you much, much better.
If you still have doubts about buying the Watch© I tell you just get it and try it yourself, in my most honest opinion, you definitely won't regret it.

Rolling for this

Reroll

Open with

"I like anal."

rollll

she'll love this oc pasta
based

Hey hey heyyyy! Wassawassawassuuuuup?! I'm here from New York City, New York!

Reroll

ya like jazz?

Still waiting for her to reply. If someone rolls trips I'll double message her

he has spoketh

Bitcoin Superconference comenses and it's Sergey's time to come on stage. "And now we welcome Sergey Nazarov to talk about smart contracts beyond tokenization". A minute comes by and nothing happens. Eventually 10 men start slowing walking from the backstage holding an extremely bulky water tank, one would think be reserved for a large water animal. They place it on the ground and after few seconds the lights in the water tank turn on and a 2000 kg Sergey Nazarov appears levitating in the water tank. He is so large it seems that the surrounding fish have created a symbiotic ecosystem around his body and he cannot leave without dying. Rory quickly runs on stage and throws a big mac into the water tank while Sergey instantly grabs it and eat it, still soaked in water and fish shit. Few seconds pass and Sergey speaks couple words with an extremely deep and tired voice: "Hyperledger use chainlink, Microsoft use chainlink, Facebook use chainlink, ethereum use chainlink, mainnet now". Everyone in the room starts clapping, cheering and throwing shit at each other and chainlink immidiately skyrockets to $1,000,000 and achieves price singularity. Veeky Forums goes on to make 50 additional chainlink threads per day, mostly filled with pictures of the first chainlink city on Mars and private islands of LINK owners.

>I wanna pump and dump you just like I do my favorite shitcoins

Wtf is happening Veeky Forums?????? This guy got two Trips in the same thread???

Link is UNSTOPPABLE
For Kek wills it so

OH FUCK

This guy is a fucking GOD

What the fug?

It is coming boys. Get your lambo preorders ready

just send her link memes

gib milkies

The digits are too strong in this thread, double messaged her

she's probably too boring to respond
fuck women are boring
aside from the sex thing, which it seems is all they have to offer. compainionship no longer being a thing when she's going to trade up the moment she can. there's no point in even bothering with women anymore.

If she's a linkie, put it in her stinky.

this.
honestly im a virgin but one thing id rather do than lose it is simply shitposting with some females.
How can I ever lose it if they are so boring

What did kek mean by this?

amen brudda

What the fuuuuuuck, is LINK truly /our/ token?

we've only been trying to tell everyone for like 5 months now

>tfw bought link at 0.5 for 2 weeks ago
>its 0.67
cant wait untill EOY $1000 will retire

Paid shills be gone. Half the threads on here are link threads. My filters are swamped and you guys still persist.

Rolling for this guy

SIDES

IN

ORBIT

he will not divide us!

You need a safe space user?

Sergey is the sort of person ppl call at parties just to laugh at.

When he makes a presentation on a conference, all crypto chads watch him from the hallway and tell each other "Oh man, just look at that fatso go. Haha, it's the same oracle bs he tried to push last time. Never gets old". Then they seemingly cheer on him, when Sergey looks their way, and keep snickering, when he looks back at the screen.

When he is finished, chads enjoy to observe his unsullied autism.
— Hey, nice trousers, Serge.
— Thx, they are pretty comfy. Also my momma says they match with my trainers. Don't you like em? I think they dope. If I run fast enough they blink - look!

Then chads wish him luck with his project and tell him they really enjoyed his presentation, so he should definetely see them next time.

footjob pls

Fucking shills. I hate you so fucking much.

>tfw I'm a nolinker doing it for the lulz

gtfo out of Veeky Forums you kangaroo fucking fuck

vagana pics now pls

Nobody knows the value of a LINK.
Its perceived to be nothing by anyone of any measure of intelligence.
A Veeky Forums maymay shillcoin that only supreme fuckasses actually purchase with mommy's allowance.
However, what is known is that you must be a 19yo to buy and shill LINK.
A worthless 19yo poorfag with nothing but hope in a shitcoin.
Hope against all hope, poo against a loo. A single wish that the shittiest shitcoin of all dogshitcoins will someday turn you from an eternal worthless virginal fuckbag into an eternal worthless virginal fuckbag with virtual augmented reality interweb gold.