Haha, guys. Very funny. I fell for it. hurr $1000 EOY, Sheikhs are backing this. Fuck off, sold everything for ETH...

Haha, guys. Very funny. I fell for it. hurr $1000 EOY, Sheikhs are backing this. Fuck off, sold everything for ETH. Never buying a shitcoin shilled on here again.

why do you keep reopening the same thread multiple times a day, only changing the op post slightly

Jealous retards from the jibrel telegram who only have 100 dollars to put in.

they should have bought btc with their $100 and now they'd have almost $200 worth to buy jnt with

I haven't opened a single JNT thread before you faggot.

JNTlemen

Do now worry

We are are the JIBarmy and we do not back down. We fight hard. Our coin will succeed. And well will bask in the glory of riches in which this coin will bring.

Do not give up.

WE WILL WIN

1000x EOY. GUARANTEE. SCREENCAP THIS

Fellow JNTleman OUT

You just made me glad I sold. What is this cringy shit?

Prepare your pink wojaks.

Hasn't even been out for 2 weeks yet, lol. goodluck getting a 10x in ETH

some kind of advanced FUD/shilling to make JNT look bad

>JNTlemen
lel'd

I remember the thread where an user crashed jnt from 6.5k to 6k gwei. Still hasnt recovered.kek

You are the cringe fatter supreme. A fellow JNTlemen would never speak like this. Go forth and begone you heathen. We are the JIBarmy and we dont not back down for any,

LETS GO JNTLEMEN!!!

That's right buddy, anyone in on this will not be indiJNT ;) it is obviously the intelliJNT choice of token for anyone who has a brain

There 0 use for the token.

you're being negliJNT

I just googled the sheik's name. He doesn't even exist.

That is the spirit my TRUE friend. We will be diliJNT. We will be urJNT. We will be the TRUE JNTlemen!

WE ARE THE JIBARMY

WE WILL NOT BE DENIED AND/OR STOPPED!

FELLOW JNTlemen UNITE!

What about female investors?

JNTrification

We shall procreate with our Jladies like the TRUE JNTlemen we are. We shall not be denied. We will multiply are genetics as we multiply our gains.

WE ARE THE JIBARMY

Please don't.

AS A TRUE JNTleman I MUST. I WILL BE INSPIRED BY OUR ARAB/MUSLIM OVERLORDS AND WILL HAVE TENS IF NOT DOZENS OF OFFSPRING.

WE ARE THE JIBARMY

WE ARE THE JNTlemen

WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED AND/OR DENIED

Most effective FUD ever to be created.

This whole thread is very well crafted FUD

>HURRR X3 END OF MONTH
>BLEEDS WHILE EVERYTHING ELSE GOES UP
FUCK THIS SHITCOIN, WHY DID I EVER TRUST THESE SAND NIGGERS?

>caring about the EOM value

by 2020 you won't care how much it was worth at the end of february

I don't have time for that shit. I want to have a million at the end of 2018. 2020? Fuck off, for alle we know crypto is dead by then.

youre a fucking dumbass stay poor jesus christ

You missed your shot at a 3x already and unless there's a really big announcement before it hits kucoin it's probably going to dump. The only reason I'm holding it this early is because I don't want to wake up one morning and see JNT at $1 while I have 0

What are you talking about? I had these coins from ICO, I sold for about 2.5x.

Anyone who buys into this scam before the end of march is a fucking retard.