Obsidian

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal, kid.

We tried to warn you. Why didn't you listen?

Wtf so its over? What are they talking on discord about it?

*dips behind you*

Its probably big whales selling off now at the news of blackstone considering resigning.

that or members of the core team. hundreds of thousands of odn are being sold below 3.2k sat

What is this and why is it plunging?

7 million usd lol

I give u a 7k market cap

finally.. it-it's over.
I shall lay my bags to rest now.. bought in at the start.. 5000ODN @ $0.72 , after all these months i shall now drop these bags. This is Veeky Forums , i am Veeky Forums

>i feel nothing

nope, insiders have known about this. i posted here that i got information from my whale friend right after ath and everyone laughed at me and called me a larper.

bought at 0.22$, didnt sell at 2.44$ which I want to kill myself over. crypto can be cruel. at least I got out with slight profit, which is a joke for holding this shit 4 months.

Also it confirmed my suspicions because the volume suddenly spiked and the price slowly started bleeding from 0.50$ to 0.40$ despite their application in various exchanges. just before the resignation. what a joke joke, this is scammy as it gets.

>was going to buy on Feb 5th
>look at Veeky Forums
>IT'S HAPPENING, all is lost, 0 incoming, etc.
>got scared and didn't buy

This is Peter. Peter is filthy rich now.
Thank you for buying ODN.

>mfw there's some guy with thousands dollars worth of this shit and he's all in on it

ooof

I'm scooping up this dip. This is stratis mixed with monero mixed with snapchat. the fud is literally the same shit as you've been saying for months. Nothing has fundamentally changed. Blackstone is NOT leaving and we're just shaking out the weak hands. Biz never deserved ODN anyways desu.

Your whale friends are interested in a dead project with no active devs and an AWOL CEO? They don't sound very fucking smart.

>blackstone writes letter of resignation
>"blackstone doesnt leave!!11"

why would it even make sense to buy a coin with such a shitty team like the marketing guys that literally make their new abbreviation "PoOP" instead of the dozens of other quality projects?

lol fuck off khajiit faggot ass mod with 8 masternodes that tries to lie to people about blackstone leaving.

you are a bigger idiot than peter. you're lucky you aren't nearby I would beat your fucking ass

holy fuck that post is probably literally him
dumped my bags at 3.6k as soons as i read blackstones email
without that guy shit shit is absoluterly dead

worst thing is i held though all the fud only for the fudders to be right... fuck me

>you're lucky you aren't nearby I would beat your fucking ass
Now this is emotional investment. You are currently making the transition from Denial to Anger.

get the fuck out pajeet, how heavy are your bags.

t: held ODN from October, got out above 1$, never felt better.

nah. I sold all my ODN. This faggot is shilling his own bags in discord and mutes people when they ask questions.

Like I said, Id knock his fucking teeth in if I saw him in person

same here. I actually have suicidal thoughts for not fucking selling at 2.44$. worst decision of my life.

Sure you are scooping up this dip, I would not even comment but damn, you piece of shit sure triggered me. Admit it, dummy, you are done for and so is ODN. Scooping up the dip my ass.

there's already privacy chat apps, the idea isn't great.
then the team is....unprofessional to say the least
I sold for 2x around 70 cents if i remember right

lol anyone remember XCS? those guys would regularly come on Veeky Forums to ask us why we weren't buying their scam.
i got roped in but sold it a day later.

well i was really convinced that this is one of the most undervalued projects in crypto and was vertain that it would be statis level some day

until like 2 weeks ago

too bad i didnt sell when i had my fist doubts

they fell for the meme. at least they were smarter than the deluded fucks on here and got out when they realized it was a scam

also blackstone is a superbrain i would have invested 2x what i did when he was the ceo or on a 2man team or something like chainlink

I should have done more research on this one. I was a bit lazy and got shilled too hard. But the signs about the incompetence of the team were pretty clear. Should have sold latest after their ingenious "PoOP" rebranding.

knock it off with this scam pajeet

So blackstone is leaving?

>all this coping
just admit it you faggots don't have the balls to buy when there's blood on the streets. You know blackstone isn't actually going to leave. Quit being pussies you fucking niggers. This is where millionaires are born bebe. Posting my wallet in the next post

Lmfao. You are so fucking stupid its not even funny. Now Im not surprised they convinced a retard like you to pick up 8 masternodes.

Eat shit and die faggot. You are shilling your bags to new investors when blackstone literally typed up a 500 word resignation e-mail and is openly talking about the CEO not answering.

The idea was pretty bad to begin with. People share all sorts of illegal stuff on Whatsapp and Telegram. Almost nobody would use Obsidian messenger.

wrong

I bought the ICO. And still hold. Have I lost money?

So, a bunch of faggot who received like 20 million to make a stupid messenger couldn't make a messenger?

only if you count cost of opportunity

I rather not care about that meme.
I actually do. I want to get a cancer and die more and more every day.
-Bad trades
-Bitgrail
-FUN
-REQ
End my suffering

>-REQ
Did you buy at $1 or something? We shilled this at 5 cents.

It's really crazy when we think about it... They got 20 fucking million and couldn't do it. Scammers.

>stratis mixed with monero mixed with snapchat
I know nothing about this coin but that sounds absolutely garbage. Snapchat mixed with monero thank u user I really lol

Basically, and this is likely how most of the coins will end up.

You should have let me continue my work undisturbed.
I didnt mean for it to be like this
But you leave me no other option now.

t. Pravik

all could be avoided with the simplest of golden rules:

Be an investor, not a daytrader, you can't win at day trading.
Also, keep your money in your wallet, your own private key, not exchanges.

Maybe now you've learned your lesson.

should we buy the dip?

No, let's finish this coin off once and for all. Dump it.

Kek underrated post

Also this thread is shit and lacks basic common sense.

Not selling until 0$ or delisted from all exchanges. Even then will forever keep these bags.

Feels like RDD last year.

Sminem would never do that to us

Did the rdd team exit scam?

Lol this faggot is lying to everyone.

Don't believe a word he says

so whats official statement of team on discord? I have ban on discord and telegram for asking questions

official statement is Khajiit is openly lying to people about blackstone leaving and if you ask why he mutes you.

khajiit, more like pajeet

hey hey hey wassa wasssa wasssa
bitcuneeeeeeeeekk

and what about blackstone? where he said that he is leaving? its 100%?

No, but RDD was back to under 10 sats from 100+ sats last year. Dead project, uncertainty, seemed abandoned. Then went back to 150+ sats in early '18.

Expensive lesson last year, over 300k+ USD lost on various coins. Still made profits but 1/4th only because fucking sold.

Even confido or whatever the exitscam coin was named, still pumped several times after being officially declared dead.

tldr; NOT A SINGLE FUCKING COIN WILL BE SOLD

jeeez how childlish this is to have such conversations on forum. its bad for this project, really bad

i sold at 7,5k if blackstone is leaveing, this shit is going to tank hard.. its worthless without him, the main developer on the team.

the only developer on team, rest are community menagers who ban people for asking questions and marketing who do nothing since ico. like literally nithing

Lying faggot

their discord is like a religious cult...

Just sold 5 neo and bought 2k odn

I was shilling FUN from 200 sats onwards. Don't blame others because you buy the tops.

no you

and even obsidian reddit looks like paid shillers only. I cant belive that I felt for this...

Its perfect for all stuff authorities should not know.

I bought in dec at 0.5$ and thought about all the weed been checked up on odn messenger. Ofc they should not advertise that.

Wait what happened? Did the devs just quit?

almost

Project still up and running. Lead dev is taking on role of CEO, but current CEO is dragging his heels. Prospective CEO is all about transparency, so has told the whole community that current CEO is delaying shit and annoying him.

Basically internal qualms and bureaucracy with some added "EXIT SCAM FUD" courtesy of BIZ

Technically nothing has gone wrong yet, but people are drawing conclusions and spreading fear.

How do people cope with the fact that this coin has dropped 90% in less than 5 weeks?

nothing gone wrong yet? tell me please what goes good with obsidian

thats a lie the head developer is likely quitting, you can read it on the pinned messageon the discord.

>thats a lie the head developer is likely quitting

never lied. The dev said he would cut his legal affiliation as an employee, but would continue development as a "community contributor."

Maybe read properly before you post.

more complicated, quitting but not leaving, they're not letting down the project.

kek. its like when you break up with someone and say "we can still be friends"

be real here. If he leaves he has more important shit to do

>be real here. If he leaves he has more important shit to do

His life is this project. He will continue developing regardless and has a 1/6 stake in it.

So no, he absolutely doesn't have "better things to do"