Just opened a 50x short at 11k with the last of my money. Wish me luck bros

Just opened a 50x short at 11k with the last of my money. Wish me luck bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

cindicator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>REKT

Enjoy losing your money

Even if you win, you will continue to gmable and lose more

MArgin trading is gambling, don't let anyone tell you different

HAHAHAHA

REKT

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!

lol shorts going down in flames

not out yet boys

L-l-l-l-liquidated

Shorting on a steady upstream...

sorry dude. and i mean it.

bye

now we wait

Get fucked.

Some people were just born to lose.

pic or it didn't happen, larpmaster. Nobody is this dumb.

>shorting BTC

Once a gambler always a gambler. You’re not gonna make it.

Liq price?

kek he's already liq'd

RIP in peace OP

>Just opened a 50x short at 11k with the last of my money. Wish me luck bros.
not sure if you're just trolling or really are retarded.

Do people not understand what bitcoin is?

Fucking normies with "muh bubble" how can a fucking DEFLATIONARY currency be in a bubble???

holy fuck people are retarded

I think it is 1% of his short. Meaning 11,100

Never bet against the King.

idk if you are meming but honestly this makes no sense. why would you short here with all your money if anything short at like 12k. pick an actual legit resistance. We even blew past the cyndicator resistance level

Confirmed.
Normies faggot meme with truth. 22k in 22 days

>a 50x short
so you got liquidated when some pedro sold his 0.001 BTC and moved the price by 4$ down for a couple of milliseconds?

Bad idea. Too early.

t. following some pro traders

>cyndicator resistance level
What dis?

cindicator.com/

I fucking love these threads. Godspeed, OP. Post screenshots please.

>doesnt understand how shorting works
>calls people retards

you know theyre not betting on the lifetime trajectory right? lmao of course you dont youve been an ''investor'' for 3 weeks

At 50x it's 2% so 11220.

Endor is already established. Buy that instead.

Please god more

the same cindicator app that was oblivious to the entire market bleeding out over the last 10 weeks?

look fags i dont even have any cnd i was just answering user's question

another greedy cunts gets destroyed.

Eat shit greedy pajeet

Guess you lost your .01 btc wow. post transaction

still not liquidated

Smidge too early. Unless you have room to at LEAST get to 12.4Kish before liquidation.

But your heart is in the right place, user.

why the fuck are you idiots on biz shorting during a bull run?

why the fuck would anyone short bitcoin in between resistance. short the exact moment it can go down, you dont le hodl XD a short position jesus christ

>There are people who fell for the bitmex shills a few days ago and have already lost all their money on leverage trading, while i bet my ass they don't even know the first thing about market trends and TA

And then they go back to their normie world and start the FUD and talk how it is a ponzie scheme and a scam.

Well I guess life is a scam when you are fucking stupid

what is "short"?
did op just bougth btc @ 11k? is that it?

post proof of short

You gamblers are fucking pathetic.

Notice how many multi-billionaires there are who made their wealth trading on margin...

There is another possibility, that these threads are well disguised shillz.

Think about it why would anybody post that they shorted? They would be glued to the screen watching the price. They come here make these posts in hopes that some whale cunt user sees this and puts a big buy order to pump the price up for the lulz and to kill the normie.

4D Chess. But more likely just complete idiots going bankrupt

Sauce for 0.01 eth

Yes. Stupid, delusional newfags who fell for referral shills thought it would be a good idea to start off with a huge margin, on the riskiest site ever, without any experience and understanding.

But their ideological counterparts - delusional HODLers who believe that opening a short position against bitcoin is somehow morally wrong are hardly in any way better.

It is retarded though, leverage trading might crash this whole thing down. You have a market where coins go 20% during 24h which is insane and you drop in leverage trading. This is just fucking wrong. The whole point of crypto is lost if people can now make money while it loses value

You loan me 10 BTC at 11k, I immediately sell them because I think the price will drop, let's say it does for this example drop to 9k, I buy them all back and return them to you with interest for the loan while keeping the 20k difference for myself.

Since you have Dubs I will explain it. A short position is always from a seller's point of view. Obviously a seller thinks that the price will go down in the near future (not necessarily on the long term) e.g. because an asset was overbought. OP is betting on a falling price. If it does fall, he makes profit, however if it continues to increase then his short position will be liquidated at some point (he can define this point and it usually makes sense to choose resistance levels). Obviously liquidatation means loosing money

We're not here for morality dude.

thank you very much

No. From a technical point of view, opening longs and short (as well as liquidating them) is not different from someone buying and selling large amounts of coins. In the case of margin trading you're just using the exchange's funds. If you can't prevent big buyers from making buys and sells, you can't prevent margin trading either.

Stupid cunt like google "shorting".

You have an apple. It costs 10$. You sense it is going to drop in value, so you sell it. It drops down to 8$. Now you buy it for 8$. So now you have your apple and 2$. That's the basis of it.

Now you tell your exchange that you want to short your apple x10. So you sell your apple and they sell 9 of their apples. When you buy back in on 8$ they buy back in too. But now the proffit is 10*2$. You receive this amount minus the fee for leverage services.

Without marging trading people are less likely to short because it is not as profitable.

It's not morality, i don't want to see this crash because im deep in it.

You're welcome, just to add in op's post he claims to have opened a position at 50x leverage so every 2% drop in price is doubling his money, a 2% gain in price would liquidate his position and wipe him out.

Margin trading is a risk that lies purely on the exchange and the trader. All other players don't share this risk. They're unaffected. From their perspective, it's just like someone buys and then sells. Considering that crypto is unregulated, you cannot prevent anyone from buying or selling whatever amount of coins.

I hear you man, but margin trading has been around a long time and for ever short you have to have a long. One guy making or losing 10 BTC is no different than 10 guys losing one.

warren buffet, BRK uses margin all the time

who is this el gobliño?
and why is she so hot?
she can open bob and vagene anytime, also are those braces?

whats your liquidation price? i think you're gonna make it if its over 11150 or so

11064, I came 4 dollars away from liquidation

sorry, 11164

Not looking good.

wew good luck. take some off if we dip to 10,800, just in case

is this just like the other user who had his short go all the way up to 1 dollar till liquidation

here comes another one. you ready to get rekt?

Well.....low margin on a VERY clear trend should be fine. I'll go 3x on a clear long (like the recent bounce). Increase the stack. Risk is minimally increased over no margin

But all these idiots going short x100 - holy fuck.....that's not even gambling properly. Risk vs Reward is way out - cryptos have enough volatility that even if you're right some market noise can stop you out.

might hit 11170

GET LIQUIDATED

F

u ded yet OP?>

I think OP is still not liquidated yet its still below 11164

hes on bitmex, so their prices are a little different, also they might use a spread price not the actual price to determine liquidity point.

he 100% got bitmex'd

They go by Poloniex prices for some unexplainable reason

it was off by a dollar

SOOOO LUCKY

LIQ'D XDDDDD
post it OP c'mon show the world

It's the average between gdax and bitstamp.

saddest thing is price is now dropping sorry OP

Not anymore, they average gdax and bitstamp.

scared money don't make money

S

RIP OP

>The absolute state of Veeky Forums everyone.
>shorting is selling high buying low

rip in pepperoni OP

AND ITS GONE! Get rekt OP We all knew you were a faggot!!!!

S

one of these two might have been OP

fuck guys, i'm done. was nice shitposting with you and making gains, off to live life as a normie now.

bottom one was me...