17 cents right after sergey slips on stage and dies

Pls make me rich with my 7k links

I bought at 1.58

See you faggots at 10+

thx just bought 100k

Tomorrow we see a spike.

Code release within weeks, spike.

SXSW, normie spike.

Then, main net is released a few months later. Price singularity.

What time is the conference at ?

Mainnet is releasing this quarter dumb dumb

can't wait until you little faggots get btfo

No its not, its Q2. The code releases this quarter, followed by a round of community feedback, and main net will be launched/officially supported in Q2.

no it’s not

o shit my bad

more like 1 cent

I thought it was a code release and initial implementation, and then they would build on community feedback to release the main net sometime in q2.

Why not, friend?

The way I see it, they announced the main net is coming in Q1. Sergey has a speaking engagement tomorrow, and then another the week after. It would be completely strange if he did not announce something in one of these conferences.

The moment the code gets released all the contributors and partners become visible. The singularity will happen in Q1.

>only the right brackets being filled in
im high as fuck and keking so hard at how perfect this is

Ya I'm sure there will be a new test net coinciding with the code release, so devs will get to play with it this quarter. It won't be usable for production purposes until Q2 though, but once it is I suspect a lot of dApps are going to start popping up that lean on Chainlink. Come fall there will be a whole round of ICOs that pop up solely because of what Chainlink enables them to do that they couldn't before.

Its why even though I know its just a meme, part of me thinks the price singularity could actually be real. The more we see Chainlink adopted, the more adoption we'll see, and with each new wave of adoption, more LINK will be bought and taken off the market to support nodes. There will be an arms race to acquire LINK by some of the biggest partners, and LINK's price will grow exponentially. Main net launch and the months afterward are going to be a wild ride.

>The more we see Chainlink adopted, the more adoption we'll see,
big if true

This is fucking great.

Sergey's exact words were that the "initial simplified IMPLEMENTATION" of "Go ChainLINK" is coming Q1 this quarter

lmao

We are not worthy of this power.

Literally nothing about the project would change.

If you own chainlink it will make you rich whether you like it or not

friday to sunday

Fucking Diamonds

Wait, there isn't even code yet? I just looked into it and LINK is just a hyped up ERC20 token.
You idiots are buying into a something that doesn't even exist yet?

We're all actually accumulating Mobius while shilling LINK to newfags.

there is code, but I'm guessing it is only a PoC
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby

the reference implementation in Go will hopefully be much more solid

Are you retarded? You do realize the point of investing is to put in money BEFORE it explodes, not when you see it on reddit, right?

Thanks I just sold 100

LINKholder here. I laughed.

$0.5 tomorrow

screencap this stinky linkies

A person of colour?

No. If someone wants to create something they do, then people buy it. Look at BTC for example.
When they say they will create something but you need to invest in their ERC20 tokens and believe them that they can and will create what they promise, then it is a scam and you are a sucker.

Thanks I just bought 100

That would actually make the price go up because we’d finslly get some attention

Nigger if true

>being this retarded
It’s called buying the rumour. I heard that’s how you make money.

This takes the cake for stupidest post on Veeky Forums today

Hes giving it room to grow

i'd say 1.56$ by tommorrow

2.7k link linklet reporting in!

No big info from Sergey tomorrow, dump back to .40-.60 until mainnet launch. $5 after mainnet launch + initial partnerships announced, $40-50 EOY after big partnerships announced. Check em

Agreed..... @ takes cake

oh shit. checked. If this post is also dubs, $75 EOY

Checked

itshappening.gif

Thanks, just bought $200 chainlink

dam you're kind of special aren't you

Checked. Not actually a bad prediction.

no im allergic to gains!

check check