YFW HE'S RIGHT

I will unironically believe in aliens if we are sitting at 13,8 EOM

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He sees...

>taking the advice of a boomer on literally anything

aww the old man is trying to be relevant and understand the internet

I listened to some of his audio recordings on the world economy, he makes a lot of sense and I think he does have some talent for seeing where the economy is going

>magical ability to predict markets and trends
>not a multi-millionaire
>makes a living selling ebooks and shilling TA info on twitter

Aliens are demons
Earth is flat
Other planets are wandering stars

nigga this guy has been programming computers since the 1970's

basically the aliens told him they would allow him to see the future but he could only profit from it in the form of paid subscription services.

What the hell is this /x/ shit?

Watch his videos from July 2017.

He's literally an old guy living in a fucking trailer in the middle of the woods at that point.

Then he shilled his reports, BOUGHT NONE OF HIS PREDICTED TOKENS, and just now purchased an oceanfront property.

If you search telegram groups there's a few giving his reports away. Stop funding this crooks life

Its software user not magic. Like other user said he has been programming since 70s. He knows more than you do. I first heard of the webbot on fucking history channel of all places cuz it got hits for 9/11. DYOR and stop being ignorant about this guy. He might b a fraud but you sound like a faggot.

same
if this hits 13.8k, then aliens and 100k EOY are confirmed

He's been doing programming for major corporations since the 1970's he doesn't need to but meme coins to be rich, he could afford to retire and live the hippie lifestyle probably 15 years ago

Cool verifiable facts you have there.

Did you get that from Mr. High

>magical SOFTWARE to predict trends
>not a multi-millionaire
>makes a living selling ebooks on twitter

my point still stands little brainlet. Funny how he is the only one with the magical software and hasnt been able to make a billion dollars off it yet despite being able to predict 100% of the time

truth if dubs

kys my dude

hes got 600+ eth on his account
and he also accepst ltc and btc

He was always right

1 3 , 8 8 8 E O M

he's been selling his weed-infused ramblings to idiots for $99 so yes he has some crypto by now

>not a multi-millionaire
dumb newfag

whoa 600k?? thats like a whole 1/4 value of my grandparents retirement fund! that dudes killing it! i should defenitely get on board and give him my money for his magic software! if i can make 600k over 40 years as well ill be able to fullfil my dream of selling ebooks to people too!

Shilled coins that did nothing:
>Iconomi
>Humaniq
>Maidsafecoin
>Sandcoin
>Kickico

There are about a dozen more Russian scamcoins he's promoted calling them all technically sound

How do you know he isnt a multi millionaire? Seems like u got sone magic to know all about him. And software is not magic. Are you fucking retarded? You couldnt even program hello world.

BUY IT

He's not a clairvoyant he's just a guy who is / has been a literate coder for decades - he's also a hippy.

He just hasn't the same inhibitions as usual scientists so he applies himself to stuff with a strange insight - he was super casual throughout this crash of the prospect of it hitting $100k - I'm sure he's not able to be perfectly accurate, who is. However his insights have been insane so far - seriously scary...

take the clif pill and see how far the rabbit hole goes

Wow could you be any more of a nigger this guy can program in his head and is infinitely more intelligent than you.

666 trips of the devil confirm

>666

checked
trips of truth

>The War Has Been Declared. Your Ally Been Ensnared. It Is Now Or It Is Never. Break The Code Or Die Forever.

I'm actually still holding kickICO bags from the kick ICO. Plz stop bully :(

THIS >>>MAN

Will you use your gains for intergalactic war that will happen in spring?

Don't forget a persons sensitivity to risk.

Somebody that is highly risk averse could still be capable of making accurate predictions, but never have the balls to act on them. 20% uncertainty could be too much for them.

Programmers tend to hate uncertainty more than an average person in my experience with them.

So far all the predictions in this leak came true. I want to believe

He doesn't believe the earth is flat you fudding nigger.

is the new report out yet?
cant find it on his website

fake

Be quiet you. Don't let common sense loose in this thread.
Anyway, he's obviously too pure,noble and enlightened to ever degrade himself with filthy money. Obviously.
He's great.
Obviously.

our Mage is right!!!!!

It's a leak an user posted weeks ago, claiming he bought for 0.5 BTC at the end of January from one of Clif High's staff.

All the predictions are happening, so why not.

noice
link?
btw Im sitll waiting for KMD to moon he shilled the hell out of it in his january issue

So far a lot of what he said came true. I'm kinda excited now.

Link to telegram shilling his picks? Thanks I'll pay if I make money. Honor system.

if he really is right more than 75% i really don't care about how he can learn it or if he's a scammer

this one is 90% chance of being fake

No mention of KMD nor of OMG in this one. I got it from this satoshi box which seems the only real version satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe

It's already been discussed a lot whether it's real or fake. Even if it's fake, I'm more than happy of the prediction cause I sold FUN before the delisting announce of BITTREX.

the funfair one is 80% copypaste from monero text from last report

can you upload the report some where please?
pretty please?
pretty please with sugar on top?

No. I paid because I though it could be worth at least 30$ and the same should be done by you.
You guys claim to be cryptoinvestors so be ready to "invest".

I've saved so much from the FUN crash that I consider more than worthy.

i pay 500 a month for private discord groups
but im not paying for some random pdf that might not even be the real deal

This is fake you faggot

ITS FAKE YOU DUMB NIGGER

so just some guy trying to scam 30 bucks out of people?
lame

get some, retards

If he does so well in crypto thanks to his all knowing machine, how come he still takes so much money for his reports?

maybe he likes making money?

$100 every few months is fucking nothing
charging that fee is basically just to keep out the pajeets

>99$
>so much money
kek

nice try.. this "leak" came after funfair crash

are people really putting together fake leaks to scam 30 bucks out of other anons?
I mean with that kind of dedication you could actually do something legit and make money#
Ill never understand that pajeet mindset its just so pathetic

crypto is scammers paradise

Anything above 10 bucks is an outrage, even if you have millions.
People who waste money no matter how small will never keep their wealth.

I hope he is wrong and you all lose money

ok ranjeet

If he knows so much, why aren't you rich yet user?

Why the fuck is he shilling populous and Veritaseum 2 coins with nigger ceos?

you should already believe in aliens ffs

>assuming he's not a multi millionaire

Because user keeps paying for these reports

I think this user is telling you how Clif high is wrong

Agree with the first two but wtf are wondering stars? If the earth is flat and there's a dome up top, space would be completely different from what we think it is.

God damn this shit is NUTS I am literally starting to believe in this bullshit.

how do you know how much money he has? dude is SO old. He's retired and probably writes and sells ebooks to feel like hes still doing something.

nice one jeetfam you showed that guy.
you see all the frivolous shit a wealthy person can buy and you think they are going to be mad over 100$ for something that could have actual use? Youre the poverty projection