Omega on suicide watch

Omega on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/02/17/killer-identified-in-keego-harbor-murder-suicide/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cryptobro told his followers to sell at the absolute bottom kek

Where are you Omegamaker you gigantic faggot.

Omega has already killed himself

Only retards think we wont keep rising, i swear that we are on 12k in 3 days or lower. Cap this because im fucking right

I got banned for asking how everyone felt about tethering at 6k. Fucking lol.

kek, that guy is just a troll

nobody can’t be really that stupid

Tripfags are cancer.

OmegaMaker you wanker, show yourself LOL!

hehehehehhhehehehehhAHHAHAHAHAWEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHHA TRIPFAG FAGGGGGOTTTTT

bumped and rolled for LOLS
top fucking lol
witnessed

GUYS

I THINK I FIND OMEGA

detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/02/17/killer-identified-in-keego-harbor-murder-suicide/amp/

I leave Veeky Forums for few weeks and suddenly some tripfag gurus pop out and idiots following them...

You know he's going to keep calling the top every $100 and be fucking spot on eventually.

>listening to narcissistic anonymous cunts on the internet who think they somehow know more than the average Veeky Forumsraeli
they deserve to lose their money

> Pink board
?

I just checked out his discord, holy shit those losers are so delsuional. Cant even make fun of them because need phone verificiation.

CryptoBro was buying while FUDing and preying on the poor children of biz.

YOU WILL ALL BE SORRY
5K BY FEB 20th
OMEGAMASTER HAS SPOKEN

Pnd groups and their leaders are only worth watching, actually listening to them makes you a useful idiot.

he had the id highlighted

>people still don't get he's a troll
how stupid are you? he claimed to have shorted 100x at every resistance.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
YOU GOT LUCKY THE JEWS HAVE DECIDED TO PUMP & DUMP YOU ONE LAST TIME. BUT IN LESS THAN A WEEK IT'S GOING DOWN TO 1K

So you dont need it to post in mainchat
I made a few posts along these lines, I should have screencapped
>I bet you all feel smart for listening to a pseud who had only been tripping a couple months and his claim to fame was calling a handful of established coins before a bullrun
>Cryptobro the genius told everyone to sell at 6k saying it would go down further
Then cryptobro comes in
>I never said it would never drop again
>Stop twisting my words
>banned

What a little faggot lmao

Stay mad.

I have been in Cryptobro's discord for a while. He is currently lurking this thread btw. He is talking about it in his discord.

His discord is funny as fuck. There is some guy called greylambo/blacklimbo who brings the luls and keeps getting banned.

Who the fuck is "cryptobro" anyway? Just some random ass tripfaggot?

lol dude you told everyone to sell at 6k

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inv pls need luls

Face it man, you made a lot of people following you lose money with that call to sell. Any gains you might have made for people in your previous calls got wiped out if they sold at the bottom. You panic sold and got played by whales buying up your cheap coins.

code is 7 T D T J y v

Shhhh and breath ahahahaha

funny thing is this faggot made a bunch of low IQ bizlets sells their BTC

kek

>less then a week
>1k
oh you cheeky cunt

i'll admit, on trend analysis it looked plausible a few days ago that we were going down to 5k by feb 20

your problem is that you insisted you knew with certainty what was going to happen. and then when it didnt happen "hey dont blame me, its an uncertain market". for future reference don't act certain about something you now know you can't be certain about. present theories and possible bear and bull scenarios both for a less retarded trend analysis.

shhhh

still sub 5.5k by Feb.20th

Stay losing money

Oh, good. If anyone from Veeky Forums actually listens to a random tripfaggot and treats him as a guru for no reason he's either 12 or braindead, in both cases they deserve it.

the clue is in the name children.
get educated.

you're back! :3

See you at 14k fag

i tetherd at 7,5k like a noob.. i might want to buy LTC before the fork, is it going to crash soon? ltc not btc

why though?

Why would you sell so low? Why? All you have to do is hold. It's the easiest thing in the world to do. Why?

lol, that's not even remotely possible now
i'm expecting resistance at 11k and then a dip. but not that low that fast good grief. now you're just taking the piss

HOORAY You're here!!

Veeky Forums following tripfags is worse than /pol/ with ecelebs.

sage

hey omega

you stupid turd faggot nigger face monkey loving mother fuck

I kept saying you would kill yourself in your threads when BTC hit 10k in a week (exactly 1 week before it did)

why haven't you done it yet you stupid fucking triple nigger mouth breathing dick slurping smooth brain cuck

im all in zcl

you retards deserve to lose everything.
stay poor.

that's great sweetie now kys yourself

congrats on this, for real

I don't think so
Isn't he a newcomer?

Tripfaggot gtfo

>he still sees attentionwhore tripfags
topcuck

You heard 'em faggots

SELL SELL SELL

DOES OMEGA HAVE THE COURAGE TO GO AFTER THE BELT AGAIN AFTER SUCH A DISHEARTENING LOSE?

ANY WORDS OMEGA? REMEMBER WHATS ON THE LINE. ARE YOU GOING TO JUST LET ORACLE WALK AWAY SCOTT CLEAN?

Omega long ago established himself as a lying nigger.

What a faggot

>pretending to be a troll to hide retardation
oof

#
hey omega

you stupid turd faggot nigger face monkey loving mother fuck

I kept saying you would kill yourself in your threads when BTC hit 10k in a week (exactly 1 week before it did)

why haven't you done it yet you stupid fucking triple nigger mouth breathing dick slurping smooth brain cuck

>knowing/caring wtf this is

It's the old "I'm right, not the market!" fallacy.

Also pure TA fags were ignoring FA (big money getting ready to enter) and SA (lack of FUD around, cautiously optimistic tone). You need all 3 to win. The market doesn't magically price everything in simultaneously - someone has to make the moves first. Obviously some big money would take the opportunity to enter.

Oh yes! You've got such a GREAT track record - let's all follow you.

Fuck...such a loser.

Bounce back at 11.4 fib. Dip into 10's again. Then continues up.

There. Done. Some trades for you. Stop trying to make the market do what you want - it's right, you're not.