New thread idea

>post your shitty portfolios >post your losses
>get grilled
>get advice

how the fuck did this happen

My original thread

thats what you get for having a reddit portfolio and never taking profits

It that one ok?

a lovely example of the impatient mongo portfolio here OP. There's nothing in it that's researched by the owner and is simply full of any old shit that's shilled on various shitty forums like here and plebbit.
Here's a tip that you'll likely ignore. do your own research. Go find something you like that you feel has a future and put everything you have in it.

at least the op has the balls to show his balance.

I dont know what im doing but about to add another 1k.

learn what you're doing before adding your 1k.

no

have fun being poor then retard.

got early into ANS and early VEN... +140 NAS

will my wageslaving end?

high iq, but perhaps overly diversified

sell all except ven icx man and nas imo

completely agree, mfw been holding onto tnc for a bit too long... need to sell that off for MAN. bit shit that i bought in at like 29 cents lol. can really see apex doing shit this year tho

This is OP it's part two of my portfolio

Wtf are half of these shitcoins where dya find then mercatox?

I put most of my tips to crypto
R8 n h8 plz.

10x by summer?

Unironically (almost) all in on Devery. Can't wait for March.

Not a chance.

What will 10x then?

So what I'm getting here is don't fall for the diversification meme?

Nigger take a look at my portfolio. I x10 my initial investment by going all in on low cap coins after doing heavy research. I held and sold at minimum x5 profit with each coins.

Just fuck my shit up.

No

Dump the ripple

I think theres literally no way im not a millionaire by the end of 2019, even if i dont touch or trade any coin until then.

So yeah, pretty fucking comfy.

Yes, I only invest in meme coins.

In it for the memes.

Will we see any moon missions after the 2017 December frenzy? Feels like a lot of sideways action has been happening recently

Not with only that much in

Too many coins for that little money. You're doing the same mistake I was. Pick out two projects that you trust whole-heartedly and put your money in them.

Advice for all of you faggots: Never invest in what Veeky Forums shills you. NEVER.