There’s no stopping this low marketcap gem. Hurry before it hits 300k marketcap. Easy 10x

There’s no stopping this low marketcap gem. Hurry before it hits 300k marketcap. Easy 10x
Buy 10k payfair and get you will have a trustnode. When the platform launches it will be worth 1k a month.
How stupid can you be? Buy this ASAP.

10 trust nodes reporting in! Already retired.

Fucking hell, I'm only a two trust node fairlet, congrats.

Only 2k right now, I might dump some of my ZCL profits into this for a full node.

Fuck off OP. I can't afford another node til next Wednesday. Don't drive it up with bullshit shilling

$2 by april
$25 by 2019
Launches by end of Q1 and will change the way everyone cashes out and buys in.

The community vibes remind me on neo way before it took off. Even the fud is similar.
I bought at 30 cents but still feel good about this.

Already over 150 nodes in. Will I make it?

Yeah well I have a million nodes

2 billion nodes reporting in

1 node reporting in

I am so pumped for this coin. It's obviously the coin the guy in this thread was alluding to. We going 100x boys

You will still make it bro

I bought some but why do people think this is gonna moon? not sure what it's use is

it's an escrow network except it manages to do escrow worse than platforms that merely include escrow as a side feature

team is a pack of subhuman ivans who all look like they're afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome

New exchange Mar 1st = More volume

Node announcement in ~ 1 month = updated whitepaper that doesn't look like it was written by 10 year olds

Product launch in about ~ 6 weeks = Differentiating itself in the market by being more than vaporware and promises like 95% of other projects in crypto. Passive income from nodes start

People like to over-exaggerate price predictions, but I am personally thinking we'll be at 1$ by the end of April at most.

> zero research

I ALMOST BOUGHT YESTERDAY AT 10 CENTS BUT YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME THIS IS A SCAM

>he fell for the fake FUD
You're still early

lol researching crypto is for cucks. I go off instinct and forums

>we'll be at 1$
lmfao

Almost fell for that FUD and sold my single trust node. Comfy as fuck now.

Thank you to user who shilled this at 2 cents around Xmas. Bought 130k for next to nothing.
Comfy af

>When the platform launches it will be worth 1k a month.

kek wtf are you smoking

>mfw been watching this since late december
>been waiting for entry point
>identified 900-1000 sats as ideal buy point
>couldn't be fucked figuring out etherdelta

i mean, i deserve this, but can't they put this on a decent fucking exchange

>team is a pack of subhuman ivans who all look like they're afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome

Incredible analysis, sir

JUST