GVT

You have 10 seconds to tell me why this shit is mooning.

Other urls found in this thread:

tournament.genesis.vision/index.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're running/ they ran a competition which was supposedly successful. No one shills it here, which is a pretty good sign.

It's been shilled on Twitter like crazy

Major pnd this has no reason to moon. It launches in april

Low as fuck supply, passive income when the shit comes out, decent idea and decent progress.

Basically non-shit coin and sub 100m is why it's mooning.

theres such a low supple its just over 100 mil cap
good dev team, nice idea to buying more when it dips back to 25 ish

besides the fact that gvt pumped during the run to 12k last time my conspiracy theory is that charlie schrem is an adviser and has a shitload of btc so when it moons he pumps gvt with it

Holy fuck it keeps going. Where are the fucking walls

Ever heard of the Recovery Whales?

People dont realize that PNDs arent always for selfish reasons. I know of a whale who has spent over 50 btc hoping to pump people out of debt. Look up the BitBean charts

kek

i had 1800 of these back in November.

rip my man.

Gvt will bring crypto mainstream. Holy fuck

Shitcoin, PnD, be careful with this one

Already is bizbro

what is PnD ??

Becuase the top traders can make you 1,000% gains per week?

They'll make $ for sure but 1000% sustainably...you must be high

tournament.genesis.vision/index.html#

4 days in the tournament and the top 4 guys posted over 500% profit... 3 days left in the tournament. Let's see where this ends up.

Yes I know we are in a crypo bull market, but what were your returns for the past 4 days?

>>But but what if its a bear market???
GVT also allows trades in Forex and stocks... Crypto space buys GVT in bear market to get gains in Forex and stocks... GVT moons.

But they aren't trading with real money...so these guys are probably longing with 10x leverage because why the fuck not
No way they do that with real $ on the line

This coin preys on human psychology/greed. Normies are going to FOMO hard.

You realize GV is partnering with professional brokers... You know, people who literally trade billions of dollars a day right?

You know their Chief Business Development Officer is the CEO of Tools for Brokers, which is one of the premier Forex trading platforms out there right?

You know they went to Hong Kong and were a presenter at the iFX Expo right?

You realize that Tools for Brokers has 400+ broker clients over 30+ countries, and are lined up to get on the GV platform right?

You know traders in the GV platforms will have different levels right? Level 1 can only trade up to $1,000 in funds and goes all the way up to Level 7 which can manage $1,000,000 in funds. The only way to level up is to actually perform positively on real trades with real money. But you knew this right?

Because i sold at fucking 22k, that's why

Lol chill I like the project & have been in since November, I'm just saying that 1000% weekly gains isn't sustainable, not even close.

Pump&Dump group behind, literally expecting you to buy so they can sell high

Huh, doing some research this coin doesn't seem that shitty. Bought some for quick day trading but maybe i'll be holding instead

delete this what the fuck

should I sell and buy the dip?

This. The idea actually makes sense and isn't just some garbage smart contract platform