Don't say I didn't warn you

Other urls found in this thread:

nuco.io/
aion.network/downloads/aion.network_technical-introduction_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nuco.io/
aion.network/downloads/aion.network_technical-introduction_en.pdf

how high can this go?

very fucking high just buy it and hold for a year - the tech for this coin is pretty damn amazing and they have a set of absolutely incredible advisors and partnerships also. just hold it.

they 100% are going to be big. the tech is so necessary.

Look at the supply total and circulating supply. Look at how new coins are released monthly, and to who they are. Hint, it won't be to you.

isn't this just like ark? why is it any better? how high is very fucking high? $50?

Once the news about all the supply chain companies using nuco breaks the whole industry is going to jump on. It's saving millions on admin costs. Sleeping giant, this is like btc at $100

I BOUGHT AT $9. THANKS

Faggots, this is going through a big pump right now, OP is definitely trying to get rid of his bags at this point.

Though, I will say if you're interested in AION, wait for the obviously pull back that will come, because it really is a solid project.

KYS OP

It's getting pumped because people who bought in the ICO just got their new coins airdropped and started shilling hard so they can dump it all. There are a couple of very informative posts over on /aiontrader/, go read them before you fomo into this.

I looked into AION again yesterday, and ended up buying more ARK.

it's getting pumped because it's dramatically undervalued.

looks like a substitute teacher now.

>barely a fifth of the tokens released
>still in research phase
>ranked 69 on coinmarketcap
>DURRRRRR IT'S UNDERVALUED

Veeky Forums posters are always so sure of their smooth brained market analysis. Nice pepe meme - lose out if you wish, but don't say no one was talking about it. This thing is going sky high.

>it's a solid coin, I swear
>I'm just trying to share the wealth

stay mad kiddo :^) screenshot this and mail me your testicles when it's worth at LEAST $50 per coin in december

>st...stay mad

haha, that's what YOU look like! lol you rekt yourself

If you're shilling this just to screw newfags other anons over, fuck you, sincerely.

Nah, I'm not. I'm shilling it because no one else is talking about it and it's a great project that really is going to take off. You can't move the market with biz posts, brainlet.
Read the whitepaper and the news. It saves companies millions on supply chain. Thanks for the bumps anyway retard

>You can't move the market with biz posts, brainlet
We all know. I've read the white paper and listened to the interviews. Unless you're in since the ICO, there is no way that it's profitable for anyone to buy this right now. At the rate it's going, and with the new coins getting released, it will be $1 at most over the summer. This is why I hate people who try to lead newfags to burn their money.

Aion, Icon, Vechain are my only holds in crypto, once Wan drops, I’ll buy that and just sit on whatever I have

Someone have the post as the percentage of coins they release every month?

Why? Teeka recommended it. Why do you know better than him?

>Teeka recommended it
He picked SALT too, and he's no genius, do you really think he picks coins based on their worth? Do what you want, but it's been pumping for a few days because new tokens got airdropped and that made the shills came out. If you want to get in, next week it'll already be back 30-40% down.

Aion is a promising project but I'm holding off on investing in them at this time because theyre a long-term hodl and the price will probably decline a lot more from here

this is what
is so scared of. It's a slow and steady release of coins. Believe me, the price action is going to eclipse the release many times over. 1/5 of the coins are released so far, the rest will be released over the next 20-30 months, meaning that in that time the price can only be diluted to 1/5 of what it is right now. The action this project is going to receive in the coming year will dwarf that.

Why buy this when you can buy ARK, which is a working product?

because this is better

So should I just buy 100 aion or so?

buy 100,000

I think 100 enough

>shilling a coin during its pump