REQ is shitting the bed right now, WTF?

REQ is shitting the bed right now, WTF?

Is this the only coin in the red right now, I can't believe this pathetic shit.

Wait fuck you mean you havent sold yet?

Whales accumulating

>Is this the only coin in the red right now
Nah

I went all in at 80 cents and never sold after it went above a dollar.

I was promised $5 EOM but I see that it was the words of a clever pajeet and nothing more

It's almost as if REQ dumps every single time just before the pump. Makes you think..

what is market manipulation for $500 Alex

This thread has a Paid FUD team problem.

The most reliable bullish signal you can get.

So many newfags around here these days. It's really simply.. Bitcoin goes on a run, the money goes to chase the heat and exits the alts (they go down in SATs). Once Bitcoin settles, they go back.

Basic bitch stuff here, faggots.

>when you proudly hold REQ and FUN and see the daily Veeky Forums FUD threads

I hope you stocked up on LINK as well desu.

Ah yes, the eternal accumulation, straight to zero.

lol im up on this coin losers
finally seeing through the fud

I would if I had more money to buy for fucks sake.

It's actually up a few cents in USD since yesterday.

Nice "dip". OP learn, to read charts.

whales are accumulating
$3000 per REQ in 2020

Saten a cute!

kek'd

>100 btc volume

hyuk they're sure accumulating

Slowly accumulating because they're do not want to draw attention.

Just trust, bro. 25USD EOY.

I agree .25 EOY

REQ is the last ethereum/antshares moon mission tier. I'm totally comfy with my 15k stack.

Sold my stack for the btc run. Will buy back in after btc settles. Been slowly increasing my position this way. Started with around 4k req now at 23k

CHILL U FUCKING IDIOT, WE $5 BY END OF SPRING

It's called accumulating are you new

RETARD

You didn't sell the news? GG OP.

They meant End of May.

Sell all now and buy at a few cents lower? ok

REQ is a sleeping giant. Just wait.

>down 2%
yeah it's practically worthless

if it's ETH tier shouldn't it be nearly x1000 this time next year?

It'll be $20 this time next year

Because the latest coinbase update made people sell because it does what REQ promises to do. Until it actually has a working product that outdoes coinbase, it's dead.

Sorry, I didn't read the thread. I didn't know we were just spouting a bunch of baseless speculation. Ignore this post.

sluts can't be cute

Coinbase doesn't have 1% of potential of Request. Read first 5 whitepaper pages.

You do know request is powering coinbase merchant system right? Or did you forget about ycombinator user?

You're fine at literally any price before the main net launch. Mainnet = 10x REQ's previous all time high, guaranteed. Get a clue, none of these swings mean anything because REQ news only happens every other Friday

Buy at any price in the next four weeks, nothing REQ does right now matters

I trying to get cheap BTC to buy more REQ. Should i wait for a possible BTC dip or not?

Does BTC have a chance to 10x in the next month?

No. Why anyone would hold BTC right now is beyond me...

Anons, the proper way to invest is to keep 80% of your net worth in extremely safe investments (bonds, real estate) and the other 20% in extremely high risk speculative / derivative positions (n.n. taleb's barbell strategy)

anyone looking to get rich shouldn't be holding BTC right now, given that the ERC-20 market has such extreme volatility and upside

No if you have btc prepare to sell before it dips again and buy alts. The time to get in on a decent alt is now because they're about to dip or have dipped

Thx