Job in the city

>Job in the city
>Walk past maybe a dozen homeless people sleeping on the street
>All of them either fucked off their face on smack or begging for money to buy cask wine
>No desire to help themselves, just want to make other people their responsibility
What do you reckon Veeky Forums should we just go ahead and kill the homeless?

Nursefag here. I had to clean up a drunk homeless fucker who had shit himself.. then the fucker through a dinner tray at me because I wouldnt bring him an extra sandwich. We absolutely should kill these fuckers.

jfc a male nurse
wtf happened

They make like 100-500$ a day just from handouts tax free

Over 200,000 of the homeless in the US have schizophrenia. That's just one of many mental illnesses

it's very easy to judge another person's subjective experience through the lens of your own though

Nah i think we should kill neet fags who also contribute nothing to society

Ok, so they have mental illness. Doesn't stop the fact that they are a burden to society and only want free shit. Who cares if it is their illness

Oh yeah I remember that Homeless US Schizophrenia poll that band of travelling doctors took.

They are still a burden. Some humans are defective, and should be put down.

that's your choice to make. If you believe in pure social darwinism, go right ahead. Doesn't bother me. Just admit that they got dealt a shit hand and you didn't, rather than elevating your self worth on the notion of agency

are you pro abortion as well then?

yes, children that weren't raised properly grow up to become burdens to society as well.

unwanted boys tend to become addicts and criminals.

unwanted girls tend to become addicts that have more unwanted children.

Follow that logic though. If you were dealt a shit hand, the only thing separating me from you is my agency and your lack of it. What, I should give them extra allowances because of a lottery of luck? Get fucked.

Pharmafag here. If you're an actual nurse why are you cleaning someone's shit? I thought that's CNA work.

Feed the homeless to the hungry and solve two problems at once

Homeless people > Niggers/mudslims/foreigners

The first still is able to contribute more and properly than the other two.
Give the helping hand to those who deserve it.
I say this as someone whos not native here

Fuck you. Do not take for granted your smarts and mental health. These people are the out casts of society. They are people. Majority of them suffer from a form of mental illness. Do not look down at them if they are sub human. Help your fellow humans in need by donating your time to a food bank or something. Be grateful for what you have. There is no such thing as a utopia. May God show us the way. Till then help your brothers and sisters out.

All of these fuckers need to be gassed. Useless piece of shits that just ruin everything.

I am about as sure that there are a lot of people that get dealt shit hands that aren't homeless as I am sure that the best course of action for getting sick with a mental disease probably isn't hanging out on the sidewalk with a sign panhandling for money.

agreed

what the fuck are you even on about? Agency is not binary. It's just a nonexistent ideal you ascribe your luck to

don't give them a dime. I couldn't give any less of a shit. But realize that the homeless person simply had worse genes and environment than you.

Cool story bro. Post that from a homeless shelter?

then it clearly wasn't a shit hand. You're talking about social mobility or something similar.

Ah I see, the criteria of a shit hand has to be you are missing half your brain. However, certainly not the half that still retains motor function, your ability to acquire money, purchase goods, fulfill your basic needs, etc etc. though, right? Someone like that could certainly never better their situation.

You're way too rational for this site. Go back to redit.

>implying that the circle jerk on plebbit is rational

>>No desire to help themselves, just want to make other people their responsibility

since we're getting rid of people who fit that description do we have to stop at the homeless

>But realize that the homeless person simply had worse genes and environment than you.
Then why are you against culling the herd?

getting rid of shit genes could be the ONE thing future generations have to thank us for.

didn't say I was. Just putting the facts forth

>stupid
>mentally ill
>unproductive
>don't look down on them
go away plebbit

Lmao, you're basically saying people HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. Fucking retard.

You can't cure everyone and resources are finite. If you want a better society you need to cut the dead weight. I wouldn't want to live a life where I would just take and give nothing back.

cont'd

It's easy to talk about helping the poor, the homeless, and the underprivileged when you don't have to deal with those people everyday.

how long would you last if you lose your job? you know... and end up like one of them.

Some homeless people take fucking years to die with all the free food they get errday

They're not mentally retarded, they are still capable of contributing to society. They choose not to take their medicine. They choose to live off they resources of others.

I have nothing but contempt for these people, but faggot enablers like yourself are even worse.

They're the worst, and they smell like corpses.
There's one outside my Starbucks that has formed dreads from not washing, she smells from a mile away , is always searching in the garbage and walks around with sharted pants.

free will doesn't exist. Playing semantic games doesn't change that fact. Don't even need to physics to realize it. Modern biology and neuroscience further affirm this revelation every day. Each study just removes another fraction of your agency. When all is revealed, you'll be left with nothing.

conservatives have a particularly hard time with this one because they have elevated amygdala activation and are more easily threatened. And here their entire world view is threatened. The false premise that they "earned" their success and the losers earned their failure. That type of language is of course meaningless.

more on this never. I'm daytrading BTC and don't have time to write a thesis for some eternally angry anons. The information is out there. Not one legitimate refutation. Even the most prideful idiots acknowledge that total free will is impossible. They snip at it when they cite things like differences in IQ and such. Literally every human trait can be spoke of the same way. Genes are not deterministic in of themselves but ARE deterministic under the same environmental conditions. Any rational mind can come to understand this. The truth stings I'm afraid. Goodnight

SAGE

Cool story bro. I really liked the bit where you were a brainlet fag who thinks he has shit worked out.
>inb4 muh ad hominem
You're on biz, so you deserve 5 grams of lead between the eyes.

>I could refute your argument, but I won't because I have to watch my buttcoin.
Are you twelve?

Smd smd.

>They make like 100-500$ a day just from handouts tax free
welp....
wish me luck anons, see you next year you lazy fucking losers

Kid gets an internship in the city and is taken back by the sight of homeless. Lmao.
Homeless people end up homeless for a reason. Mainly mental illness. Hospitals cant support them because gotta let the kikes get rich, cant find employment because of said mental illness. Whats left to do other than sleep in the street and drink yourself to death?

Maybe in a few more years you'll have a better understanding of the world.

Complete and utter lack of empathy is a sign that someone is defective also. Grow the fuck up.

Lol, the Leftist agenda of bringing everyone down to the same level. First they blame it on oppression, then they blame it on the environment, then they blame it on culture, and finally they blame it the genetics. Everyone is equal because they have "no free will". Even though the human mind is not yet fully understood, you make it sound like you know how it works 100%. Sounds like extreme hubris to me.

I have empathy, I'm not saying they should be gunned down in the streets.

If they could be concentrated in camps and studied, the genes that cause these severe mental illnesses could be eliminated.

Government already tried doing that throughout the 20th century.
Didn't turn out too well. They just created more problems.

You clearly don't have a shred of empaty. You're a sad person bro, just admit it. We all are.

That's a good counterpoint to
who is a literal leftist faggot. Leftists constantly argue that everyone is equal, and therefore any inequality can blamed on external circumstances.
I wanna buy you a beer user.

how do you imagine that they could help themselves?

>You clearly don't have a shred of empaty.
I'm thinking about people in the future. There are governments all over the world that plant trees for future generations knowing they won't see them fully grown.

Why is is so controversial to suggest that we give the future generations the gift of streets free from human filth?

HANG EM ALL

By choosing to either die, or by choosing to do something. They are taking the easiest option, which is to invoke pity in strangers. That is the lowest of the low. It's why dogs whimper when they are afraid. They are no better than dogs.

It's nice to see the only argument you have is "lol stupid lefitst faggots".
I never said anyone was equal. Inqeuality is nature. Strawman harder, election refugee trash.

>Even though the human mind is not yet fully understood, you make it sound like..
you are doing exactly the same, retard

>implying that biz isn't just an echo chamber of self-proclaimed geniuses throwing shitty memes at each other all day

It's not strawman if you are presenting a typical leftist argument that has been proven incorrect. You are a piece of trash.

god I hate you sociopaths. every single human on this earth could easily have a home and enough food as basic human right, yet to decide to be cruel psychopaths. What the fuck is wrong with you? You want to KILL people that did nothing wrong? Just because you dislike looking at them? Your day of judgement will come, have fun in your own personal hell fucking machiavellian scum

You don't make shit up, assume it's true, then try find evidence for it in the meantime. That's not how science works, brainlet.

>conservatives have a particularly hard time with this one because they have elevated amygdala activation and are more easily threatened. And here their entire world view is threatened. The false premise that they "earned" their success and the losers earned their failure. That type of language is of course meaningless.
That’s because conservatives have a functioning brain that performs basic risk assessment. Liberals have a defective brain and need to be culled with the homeless.

And what typical leftist argument would that be?
I simply said many homeless have mental illnesses. And this is what brought them down to where they are, and prevents them from getting back up. There is no 'external force' at play. Imbalances in brain chemistry are a natural inequality ;^)

Get fucked. They could have those things, but they throw away every opportunity given to them. WE LIVE IN THE FUCKING WEST. They have a choice. They aren't going to starve. They aren't gonna get polio. Fucking pajeets work harder than them, and grew up with less. Their suffering is their own fault.

I regularly give money to homeless people. Sometimes I know they're gonna spend it on drink/drugs, but who am I to judge? When I get a fat paycheck on a Friday and i'm on the way to the pub it feels good to give someone in need a couple of quid.

>Modifying a person's brain will change the way they think.

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK.

>;^)
Go back to facebook you sjw cuck.

You're only making it worse.

>lol you are a severe schizophrenic who has spent years in a hospital being treated only to be kicked out because nofreerides on the jewish money making machine?
>just deal with it you loser lmao, i work at mcdonalds if i can do it why cant you

>live by an intersection where there's always "homeless" fags doing stupid shit
>mostly begging for money by standing out on an island in between the two directions of the road
>disturbedfags with pants down and dicks out yelling crazy shit
>constantly push walk sign to cause red lights and bug drivers
>cause accidents because people get distracted and rear end car in front
>feel sympathetic before i hated these assholes
>neighbour tells me they all live in that run down unit across the street that has ambulances and cops at it all the time because assisted living
>observe that these guys live in apts for free, panhandle intersections all day long, buy beer and fast food, and dump empties and trash on the road/island

its maddening

Again you kike. Follow that logic. We can therefore proclaim that anyone should be taken care of if they decide to not work. Why is that? Why would I choose to support someone who is a burden?

>non argument
Keep trying underage shit stain. I guarantee a large percentage of the homeless have contributed more to society than you ever will.

I down voted this post into oblivion because I disagree with it. I’m glad your comment will be hidden after I do so, so no one has to confront your violent opinions.. oh, wait... it’s still there.

But we should feel sorry for them user. They are sick and need our help. They only drink because you aren't trying hard enough. Their homelessness is YOUR fault.

>not being able to work because of mental illness is the same as asking for gibs because too lazy to work
You are really trying aren't ya buddy.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Thinks that a guy with a soft eng. job producing enterprise software is contributing less than a guy who shits his pants in the street.

>using powerful magnets to damage a persons brain so they are too stupid to assess basic risk and turning them liberal
>actually used the word ‘modifying’
Yeah, it’s no wonder there are nazis around today. As dumb as they are, you making comments like this makes it hard not to sympathize with them on some level.

Also paid like 14k in taxes this year just from income tax. How much income tax did homeless steve pay you kike?

You're denying free will? Sure senpai let's go for a ride together.
Science has no definition of free will, yet nevertheless feels qualified to freely deny its existence.
Scientific matter cannot be both a subject and an object. It is exclusively an object. You cannot, via scientific materialism, get to mind as a real thing in its own right, which is why scientists deny subjective agency and free will.
According to science, we are all meaningless, and the universe we live in is meaningless, which makes you wonder why they bother to study it since that activity is obviously meaningless too! Then again, scientists don’t believe they have any free will, so it’s not as if they have any choice about what they do and say. They are just organic robots, programmed by the laws of Nature.
Indeed, how can a heap of matter choose anything at all? How can it have free will?
Semantic determinism is equivalent to the exercise of human free will, while syntactic determinism is what scientists conventionally regard as determinism

Oh, now you're saying free will exists?

They do need our help but the tax money we pay government to help them clearly isn't working... and yeah it is our fault because we elect government. Dunno what to do though. We as a society tend to blame everything on government and politicians but man so many of them really do seem like pieces of shit

I'd rather give a homeless person money and them spend it on whatever they want than give it to a charity who has to pay its workers as well. If someone needs £1 for a can of beer i'd rather just help them out in their time of need. You have to be at a pretty low point to end up on the streets begging for money, if a can is gonna help them get through the day then i'll help out if I can.

yeah, like this edgy asocial faggot on Veeky Forums who shitposts, right?

>code monkey all high and mighty
What happens when you are replaced by pajeets and end up cleaning windshields for spare change?

>this is also implying that biz isn't just an echo chamber of self-proclaimed geniuses throwing shitty memes at each other all day
>not liking reddit doesn't magically make the stupid people on biz smart
>inb4 braindead meme
>bog
>wojak
>pepe
>link
>pajeet
>green text
>we're smart, we just ACT stupid, promise

The user's science is up to date. But unlike you and other faggots in this thread, he didn't advocate for any action to be taken based on those conclusions, simply to stop giving yourself so much credit. You on the other hand, have no problem to call others filth and advocate killing based solely on the off chance that the current science is incorrect and there is free will.

Go away bernie.
Your jewish tricks have no power here.

I save my income and have fiscal responsibility. I have never asked for a handout, and have worked good jobs, and factory jobs. I am where I am because I tried. Homeless steve gave up. Why should I change his mind.

Where did I say free will didn't exist? I can choose to call you a faggot or a cunt, or I may choose both. Free will.
Yet if I had turrets and called you a faggot cunt, is it free will or not?

Homeless steve at one point had a well paying middle management job and a loving family. Whats your point again?

>What do you reckon Veeky Forums should we just go ahead and kill the homeless?
better put them to work in some way, forcibly while keeping their living conditions to a civilized standard, also forcibly, so that SJW will stfu in the long run.

if they're crazy -> looney bin and very basic, manual labor

there's a way to be fascistic without having to eradicate whole masses of people, you know?

Surely you can't be serious user. Falling for the /noble homeless/ meme.

I never said anything about taking action against, but he's obviously making case that those people need to be supported by society.

I know plenty of homeless. I bring them food and have chats because I like to see through the eyes of others instead of being a piece of shit. Not everyone sleeping on the street has been shooting up since they were 12. Certain situations in life can put someone in an enviroment that isn't healthy for their mental state, the downward spiral begins from there. Insurance gives no fuck about mental health, very few institutions will help without being paid. Its a savage world dude stop thinking you understand it and everything boils down to whether you're lazy or not.

you give the suck to some shit hot knife juggler thats down on his luck and I wont spread rumors about you sucking cock. deal?

>walking off the train
>smell of piss fills the station
>nigger crack addicts pacing back and forth trying to scare whites into giving them money
I pray to god every day that one of them chimps out on me so I can crush their skull into the cement

If you want a homeless person to disappear when they ask you for money just offer them a job. Works every time, in Europe at least.

>missing the point this bad
>thinks I was talking about going everyone on here being geniuses when it was about your idiotic echo-chamber point
No, clearly you browse this board so everyone here not being a genius is a given. You don’t even deserve a reaction image. Embarrassing.

>homeless people make $36,000 to $182,000 a year.

How can people live with heroin addictions for years. Where do they get the thousands to shoot up? You fucking idiot.

No they don't, was homeless 6 years ago. They make like 25 dollars a week in a shelter in my country if unemployed. And maybe a few hundred in yearly tax return, but then again all Canadians get a basic level of healthcare free.

Imagine being so beta that you get phased walking past homeless people.