yes always sell low and you gonna make it

Zack needs to be smacked

It's too late for you, user.

The truth is if you didn't sell when you heard:
- it started in 2014 with massive issues and multiple hard forks
- the same programmers had issues programming a simple faucet
- it's having issues on every exchange it's listed on
- an exchange with a large percentage exit scammed the majority of bagholders

then you're not going to sell for anything and you will be holding bags until $0.

Pretty much this. That italian faggot has also said main dev had taken a look at the info shared by Bitgrail and did not seemingly find anything wrong with the site.

I don't trust the devs to be capable of handling major problems if Nano is forced to scale up due to demand. It could be far more serious and involve a lot more big money if they get some adaption.

Binance will be delisting this without notice in the next two weeks. Double spend issues are soaking up all their resources to the point where its now unprofitable to have XRB on the exchange.
Sell now or be an eternal bagholder.

no user, just HODL this is the bitcoin killer 50k eoy guaranteed

haha...hahaha.... ok. ok, wait. hold on, wait.
I just bought 1k, screencaped it and will show your my loss eoy

probably not but your going to have to hold for a year but it could be worth it depending how much you are holding

Only if you like losing money. Keep it in a wallet for a few months and forget about it

that pic is the stuff of nightmares kek

He's actually a pretty cool guy. But he did fuck up by backing up someone just because they "promised everything was alright"

no he's not you reddit tier fucking retard

Yes only reddit holds that shitcoin

Sell low never change

Well, reddit did tell me to buy XRB at $0.15
Biz told me to buy LINK
Fortunately I realized pretty early on that biz is just a bunch of autistic people in an echo chamber, lmao
Stay poor buddy

>All the short-sighted faggots in this thread.

Tech is still good. Devs fucked up by trusting a shit exchange. It'll be down for 6 months which is about the max memory of the crypto-space and as long as 1) the devs don't fuck up the actual coin and 2) crypto as a whole doesn't get fucked, it will bounce back above its ATH.

Yes. Cut your losses. A professional lives to trade another day, and makes back his losses. A rookie goes down with the ship, praying that things will change.

This user knows whats up. Still 1215.73% up on nano since my original investment thanks to reddit. I know reddit bashing is popular especially on pol and I don't disagree there but when it comes to crypto I prefer it very much over the bizlets. Keep strong nano brethren.