I put my fucking life savings into LINK at $1.20, PLEASE fucking re-assure me I didn't get pajeeted...

I put my fucking life savings into LINK at $1.20, PLEASE fucking re-assure me I didn't get pajeeted, my fucking wife is flipping out at me.

PLEASE IM GOING FUCKING CRAZY

Sorry user but you put your money into a meme worth nearly nothing

Hey hey hey!

you got raj'ed

You'll be fine. Were you not able to average down in the last few weeks?!

"Only invest what you are willing to lose"

can you please just hold for 2 months nigger

Link is going astronomical. They have secured 100's of partnerships in the last two days. Pic related, they actually parted with the Olympics.

You're definitely gonna make it

user I'll give you this one for free, but in future you'll have to work harder for your (you)s. We're in an inflationary larpconomy here.

>pink id
Sorry dude. I had to cash out due to pressure from gf
Dont worry fren

Just hodl till early 2020 and you'll be at around 900x.

LOOK AT THE FUTURES FAGGOT STOP BEING A PUSSY< BUY MORE LINK NOW CAUSE YOUR BITCH OF A WIFE IS GONNA BE PISSED YOU ONLY HAVE 10K LINK WHEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MAN AND BOUGHT 100K. ALL THE ANONS FUDDING LINK ARE JOKING EVERYONE HERE HAS A BAG RETARD, JUST PLAY THE GAME WITH US.

$1000 NAO

How many linkies you got?

OP got LINK'D

How much LINK to make it, friends? I could only currently afford 1k tokens but am willing to get more later.

10k but any amount will go up of course.

10k to make it, but 1k will help you buy a nice car or something.

NOPE EVERY LAST PENNY IS IN INCLUDING ONE $10K LOAN

I HVE NO FUCKING CHOICE

QUITE A BIT WHICH IS WHY IM FUCKING FREAKING OUT AAAHHHHH

Stop being a fucking faggot, holy shit. What do you want us to do? There are dozens of threads full of information about the project. Remember what you invested in and stop fucking crying. Tell your wife it will take a few months for things to work out, or just cash out at a loss because you're being an embarassing retard that no one wants to be fellow LINKies with.

You've already made it! Get a new credit card and go on a holiday

Fuck dude calm down, I wish I held as much LINK as you.

You got ripped off. Link is a solution looking for a problem.

(so's REQ)

Link is a meme shitcoin.
I'm a dapp developer and I would never use link for oracles because there are no incentives to provide correct answers. In link literally the only thing that matters is to provide the same answer as majority of other nodes that provide for the same data source.

The idiotic assumption is that the majority is always going to be honest and never collude, just because. Yeah right. The funniest shit is that if you're in the minority that provided the correct answer you get penalized.

Given the total lack of correctness guarantees it's way better to just provide data feed by yourself, which is what eg. makerdai is doing at the moment.

How many is "quite abit?" Cause quite frankly anything less than 500k isn't that much

rub counterclockwise until you go night nights and call rory's son's dad in the morning. until then just try to keep your chins up, ok bud?

FWIW I was at a meeting this morning (Sydney) where Link was discussed as the answer for company's propriety blockchains 'linking' to the major systems of export partners. It was obviously a top level '40,000 foot view sort of stuff' but, the fact that it came up and the 'blockchain agnostic' phrase was repeated verbatim is at least food for thought. I'm not in IT and know little about coding or coins outside of the major supply chain ones.

I'm not remotely suggesting that they'll use it - just that there was discussion and a problem identified that some people thought (perhaps mistakenly) that Link solved or helped solve.

That said - I have a few Link and maybe heard what I wanted to hear!

Just wait till tomorrow then you're going to go into wojak overdrive

DID IT HURT WHEN ALL YOUR MONEY WAS DELETED BY INTERNET CHINAMEN interLINKED

>BIZ TELL ME I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE IM TOO STUPID TO DO ANY RESEARCH ABOUT MY INVESTMENTS

this
they even have a partnership with themselves

FUCK OFF

Are you just larping so you can distribute these link wojaks

Is this why you losers are shilling this coin constantly?

You fell for the biz pajeet scammers viral marketers lol, sergey will pay for hookers till he dies with your life savings

/unjerk
Link is legit

Wow you’re retarded. Seriously I hope this is mindless fud.

Stop being a faggot op. If link was a good investment then it is still a good investment now because nothing has fundamentally changed except the price.

life savings
could mean nothing or everything
either way, don't fret my pet
sirgay will plummet into ur bummet
ur cheeks will spread, u'll open the shed
the meat runs deep, you won't make a peep
even in ur sleep, he will hear you weep
you are a horrible faggot, but no worse than bob sagat.

Elaborate pls. What company are you talking about and how did LINK get brought up?

Very funny idea, but it bugs me an unreasonable amount that the inner boxes don't say "Chain Link Link" as well so that it would be truly recursive.

bretty gud user

We're trying to help you because you asked for reassurance. Does it really bother you we're not being soft with you? Just fucking sell. Let go of your bags. You're not worth our time.

I genuinely hope this is wrong because I don't want to be waiting till june for it to moon
and looking at it logically, it is wrong because the moon should happen as soon as the code goes public in Q1 and we see all the contributors and partners publicly

i feel bad though...hes going to sell way to early

>You were too lazy to buy in at 0.28
I'm still kicking myself for this. Even if it doesn't go over 2$ I missed a big opportunity.

You're retarded. Give me your money you dumb cunt.

>tfw bought in at .33

HEY STOP HONKING AT MY CHAIN

should i actually put in 500$ or is this a meme

Wait till the conference.
It'll either tank and you'll see rope sales skyrocket or you will be too late to get on the rocket and look for a different coin

Es ogre brub sell naow bepore duump on monda

lmao, this is what I'm thinking too
The level of asshurt is too perfect, too coordinated.

Your digits confirm now fukt u r

DID THEY TELL YOU WHEN TO SELL? interLINKED

WHATS IT LIKE TO HOLD A BLEEDING COIN interLINKED

There is a reputation system.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

fellow linkies, and linklets, breace yourselves! HOLD YOUR POSITIONS! for a huge FUD wave is coming by tommorrow!!
stay grouped! don't sell less than 75kgwei

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH he actually fell for the link meme HHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

OH MY GOD!
the messenger of the FUD horde, kill it, kill it

>putting your life savings into crypto
>putting your life savings into anything

>a chance at being a millionaire
>a chance at being a millionaire ever

Should have DYOR only pajeet shill this shitcoin on here. One developer and no news since a 32million ico = you done goofed son.

Link partnered with Hitler's ghost.

How much per link 2020?

8000$

Did you do your own research on it, or did you just take the word of anonymous children on a nepalese basket weaving forum? There's still time to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says and go all-in on XRP.

sell now user, link is going to $0 soon.
prepare your anus.

you got jebaited

should have bought last year dude. you knew

Bra, talking with your bros in the shower-in a building that has 400 boots because it's a school, does not mean its partnering with companies to use on mass scale.

Sure, link TECH may be used, but link coin will not hold value when companies adopt the system. They are not going to use a shitty coin made by a fucking loser that can't even take the time to hire a fucking team to scrape together some marketing shit and expand the brand.
He is clearly incapable of conceiving ideas and following through.
Most that will happen is some company pays Sirgay for link tech, scraps the coin and makes their own coin based on the tech and sirgay dips to Ching Chong land and nails tight puss for the rest of his life.

Why do all you dummies think companies would just start using a peticular coin in day to day operations and risk loosing fuck loads of money if a biz whale that had the right amount of holdings could tank a coin?