Should I sell?

I bought in at 8k

Other urls found in this thread:

isittimetobuybitcoin.org/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell now or cry

If you haven't yet, you deserve what's coming.

It's going to 30k newfag

I’ve been on Veeky Forums since 2003 :(

A 16yo giving financial advice. If you made a profit, sell. Crypto is a ponzi scheme

don't listen to these guys. They sold at the bottom and are desperately trying to get people to sell so they can buy back.

put it all on the alt of your choice

I already have 800 xrp. Maybe I should go for monero?

Honestly no one knows right now. I doubt we’ll have the same insane sell off as January, but RSI indicators are saying overbought.

But you gotta make a judgment call.

some guy here bought 1 btc at 6k and sold in 10k.
Get your initial investment back and some of your profit. Then do whatever you want withthe rest of it.
You may hold and get greedy, but if it starts to dip, you will lose a lot and will have to wait till the next time.

Bought at 7k, sold half this morning, and most of the rest an hour ago. I'm keeping 5% in various alts because I like to trade and don't care if I lose that part, but make no mistake, everything is crashing in the coming week.

What day?

Is there some secret locking mechanism that only allows people to buy back in at the price they sold? Crypto sure is weird!

yeah guys you've had numerous opportunities to buy low in the past 12 months, it isn't going to the price you want it.

why would everything crash in the next few days?

yeah close it skippy

sold half at 10.9
on the fence on whether to sell the other half

look at all past charts at around this point after a big crash.

past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.
if anything i expect alts to go on a month long joy ride to gainsville. and the rationale behind this is that BTC will pour back into them because it's currently a fire sale.

Set your stop losses at 10500 or a bit above depending on how risky you feel. If it goes that low, it's going to dump pretty hard, maybe even to 9k.

Pay attention to the media, if they shill btc then is not going to dip.

No but they dont wanna buy high, much less when they sold at a lower value, brainlet

>It's gonna go vertical upwards forever

>exact same situation AGAIN
>expecting different results
Veeky Forums

Should you buy ? EZ
isittimetobuybitcoin.org/

But user, the high is 20k!

Sell at 12k and re-enter right after. Nobody knows how it will handle the 13-15k range.

Why do you think it’ll go past 12k?

Past TA indicated that 12.5k is around the top. But after that expect it to go down a lot for awhile.

Which TA was this? Just trying to gather info

Buy and hold is a meme, user. If you don't take profits you get fucked in crypto when the bear comes roaring.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

sell now, pull out your original investment, the rest is play money.