LOL LINK IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

I guess Im starting to realize not everyone gets the joke.

LINK is the most promising Smart Contract front runner which will be used extensively in the very near future, smart contracts will change the future of ANY TYPE OF CONTRACT THAT CURRENTLY EXISTS.

Every single person that holds LINK fud's it. Literally everyone on biz has or owns LINK (fact). It seems that there are actually a few newfags who think the FUD is real, it is NOT real. Its a joke because it is the most obvious 100x moon mission there can be. No amount of fud or shilling will change it.

The game goes like this, you see FUD you counter-fud. You see shilling, you counter-shill. ITS HOW WE PASS THE TIME UNTIL IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS TONIGHT. Strap the fuck in.

> que FUD

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p
vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM
vocaroo.com/i/s1QNiY5NkuiT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

Ya but arent you fudding right now then

LMAO

Cringe

My fuckin sides

vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p
vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM

Genius

Based linkjeet.

>are you street shitting me sir?

hooooold

hoooooold

and ebentually we will all be on de muun

>putting your life savings into a token with a product months away when it had a nearly 400 million dollar market cap
OP this was not a wise choice but link is good so you probably won't get too justed if your hands are strong

Is this some dark ops reverse psych fud? New fags don't listen to this larper, he just wants you to buy his bags

nigger Ive been holding like since 13 cents, you want to talk about iron hands? I'm also holding NEO and ETH sub $20... I have steel fucking balls faggot, they could break your nose If i were to tea bag you.

oh sorry i meant to respond to the other thread with the guy who went all in at 1.20. There's now 10 link threads at any given time so its hard to keep them straight.

I agree with your original post

fucking retard. Why not sell at 1.20 then buyback at 20c? Well it's going to happen again anyway...

+1 toilet for you sirs

The amount of newfags here who think LINK is a meme are hilarious. Shows they came around BTC at 19K

100x = FUD

Wow that is pretty brilliant actually

>mfw when pajeets own link and will be the next wave of Vinklewosses and Bogs

penis
op talks too much. fuck you op.

Indian space program confirmed

Ah, the "fud is just shilling guize" is quite a new tactic.
Was very noticable in the early stages of chainlink, around sibos. Discord groups flooding the board with absolute garbage fud that made zero sense and was so stupid that no one would look twice at it. Then another wave of discord pajeets, labelling their own fud as an organized attack on chainlink and that its a bullish sign.
The fact is most of the talk around this erc20 shitcoin is nothing but organized shill/fud from pump and dump groups. Anyone that has been on Veeky Forums for longer than a few months can recognize it. The beauty of it though is how they managed to sucker in so many bagholder marines. The crazy amount of meme threads and retarded kek magic bullshit is to thank for that, I mean how else are you going to trick the electrion trash newfags who literally think recurring digits helped put someone into the white house.

The people who think link is a meme are the people who were here when btc was 1.9k, not 19k. The link bagholders are people who came here late 2017.

>explaining Veeky Forums humor to newfriends and morons

I think you forgot this -> /s, fellow redditor. Wouldn't want anyone to misinterpret your post!

>he thinks being here since 1.9k bitcoin means he isn't a newfag
July wasn't that long ago

I was begging santadoge for gibs in 2013 my man

kek the irony. you guys are having a pissing contest over who's been here longer, when it reality if either of you had made it i would fucking hope you would have something better to do than post here. shitting on link like you probably did eth

If you must know I sold a long time ago and decided to give normie life a go. Did not like.

>something better to do than shit post on Veeky Forums
I could be president of the world and I'd still be shit posting from my phone while on the toilet.

I've not seen one LINK fud thread on here. If I have, i just didn't notice it behind the 5 linkmarine shill threads on page 1 all the time.

You must have not been here post-SIBOS.

The shill threads are fud. The fud threads are also fud. There's a lot of fud. You'll recognise the shill threads because the price spikes 20%, which should be the biggest fud of all as you realise that the only people in the world who care about link are the autists on biz

fair enough. normie life isn't for everyone and i get that

>it's how we pass the time
You have no idea how much this resonates with me OP. If ChainLink fails, I'll simply move on in life, but right now it feels so slow waiting for things to happen, lmao. But I'll never sell.

theres always a normalfag that pops up that thinks you can leave this site if you make it

its because bagholders shill it to new richfags looking to invest

the shill threads (it's a group of 20+ pajeets) look legit and I'm sure a lot of you idiots fall for them

ID: cuk
Confirmed

Where are you lads storing your Link? Mine are currently in my Binance wallet, and I really want to move them from there for obvious reasons. Pls help

I don’t know if you’re aware of this but people here FUD holding your crypto in exchanges just as much as they FUD Link. The reason is that keeping it on an exchange is much safer and many malicious biz tards don’t want others to make it

There are indeed a few, select, honorary, Pajeets in our ranks.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

In it to win it Chaplain! Prayers and positive will to all!

My favorite relentless Link Marine

God damn, does it feel good to be in the army!

Nice dubs Captain! Glad to see you still in the fight.

Go back to /r/LINKtrader soyboi... Veeky Forums fuds and shills to confuse. No one actually owns this shite. ETH is all you need newfags

you link shills are insufferable. i have to start filtering out you faggots

My thoughts exacly. New fag if you came after gox

vocaroo.com/i/s1QNiY5NkuiT

Nice voice changer, is that clownfish?

>que FUD
It's cue, you fucking street shitter

Link is the joke

I'm not sure if I want to buy 100k more or sell 100k right now

>are you street shitting me

>ProfitTrailer sold all my linkies
DO I BUY BACK IN TONIGHT GUYS?

Kek, nice try but your whiteboi fake pajeet accent gets wore with every recording.

The first vocaroo was pretty funny though.