Holy fucking shit i made 292k on the crash

whats the catch? im sitting here shivering, i literally made 292k usd in a week. theres no way its that easy, people work years for this money and i just made it from my basement. it cant be this easy, there has to be some sort of catch? maybe the tax man will take 80% of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs
isittimetobuybitcoin.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How'd you make 292k? What'd you short? Either way congrats, yes the tax man will take a bunch, but just go through the process as cleanly as you can and use your gains responsibly.

You are a legend. Have fun with your gains. Enjoy

i took advantage of the dip, btc crashed to 6k, alts follow, i went long on two coins and they both made huge percentage recoveries.

i booked a flight to dubai ill be living there for a few years because its tax free

OP please help me.. im in poverty .. :/ 1M1fEh8zbQqdjNjhovis9Twi1ja4iNGTJw

grats OP...

Do not respond to venezuelans/pajeets OP.

>if you dont also waste years of your life accumulating it, taxman will take more
that is why the taxman is an endangered species

thanks lads

is that a btc adress ? i dont have any holdings in btc anymore, its all in ethereum

>shows up at dubai airport
>yes hello one residency please I think you'll find my blockfolio all in order
>ends up in prison

Cash out and enjoy it brother don’t be greedy

its really not funny to make fun of my shit country.
0x4b7218567c75C4bD951AF9DC6254059E495863Ab

heres eth i will not expect anything but greatly appreciate it. anything helps. seriously

Op dont give out hand outs unless you want to.

Good job now use that money and love your life!

How much did you invest? Cash out whatever your initial investment was, so that you'll never actually be losing money. Or double your investment if you want to be really safe. Or cash everything out if you feel too risk adverse and think you've had your bread buttered.

enjoy it op

Hey congrats user. Just make sure whatever you do don't gamble all that you have to try to replicate those longs again.

You've made a good chunk now, make sure you set some of that aside (cold wallet, fiat etc) and don't touch it.

Also if you're a burger make sure you consult a tax attorney if you cashed anything out into Fiat.

This user is also right, make sure to take out your initial investment so that all you're playing with is the house's money. This market is brutal and you can lose what you made with one wrong choice.

What did you long and where?

>yes hello one residency please I think you'll find my blockfolio all in order

0xC13085f1232e00C5D1c7201537Cd2fbb7D77Dc0A

^eth adress
Please share with a poor swede

Tfw I'm in my initial investment (50$)

Help a Venezuelan poorfag OP

confirmed for larp

"poor swede"

Are you fucking serious? There's literally niggers from africa, south america, and other shitholes browsing this place and a fucking swede begging for money

Pathetic as fuck. No wonder swedish are getting cucked by africans and sand niggers.

yeh you guys are right, i actually cashed out everything, im done with crypto for a while just goign to travel now..

i dont live in america thankfully so i will try to go to a tax haven or something, i have family members that are accountants and will be able to help

Shit larp.

Unless you've got a principle of half a million, nothing rebounded that much.

You'll probably lose it all because you're too greedy and won't cash out. You're associating your luck with genius.

to everyone asking i put in 150k usd and my return was 450k, netting approx 295k usd

You could literally be a millionaire by summer. Let it ride.

all my holdings are in ethererum until i reach the tax haven i will cash out everything and take a break

LOL! Betting 150k on shitcoins is the catch dumbass

Jävla bök, kör din Volvo i havet.

>taxes
Localmonero, step by step, not much.
Or find btc/ltc atm in your city.

they werent shit coins, both had a volume of over 10 million , both are promising projects

>i put in 150k usd

People work their entire lives for the 150k to invest

To be fair Sweden is a shithole today

youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs

I shudder thinking how many white raped teen girls are ignored by the police

Meh, didn't even beg.

i considered this but id rather do it in dubai, wouldnt it be safer? just incase better safe than sorry

it took me 5 months to get to 150k from an initial investment of 18k usd

Well user im a wage slave. I probably have actually hands on made a product that sits in your home yearly if you live in the united states. I kill myself to bring home 35k.

Im also 4k in debt. Life is pain for some

IDK really, don't hurry and google other people's experience.

larp, the coins with decent projects either held strong or didnt go back up as much aside from VEN that went to the late 2s.

0xeF0B206C43aFD893167e7939F16d4B7CDdD0B1a9

Grats OP help us join you

And catch number 2 is you put that gigantic dumb lump into the most explosive market you're going to see in your lifetime. Congratulations! Really.

nice work user
I know it's not much but I'm just getting into it
been working hard on my own business for four years
recently got sober but just from drinking and city life
trying to build a family in rural USA
anything helps but so much respect either way
19agtHeH5favCftK1Q8XGauHAZTFjtiHMy

Honestly user I would keep like 20% in a crypto index fund.

Look at Iconomi's offerings or EC20.

You won't have to manage your money and you can relax knowing that if crypto grows overall you'll still be making decent gains.

Also definitely talk to someone about the tax implications. You don't want to get v&

Fucking beggers fuck off

man relax he's a good man
smarter than us thats for sure

then fight for your liberty, faggot

Have fun getting Allah Akbar’d

why are you so angry and triggered?

if you hate on success, success will hate on you back. people asked for my strategy and i told them, stop crying like a bitch just because you're in the hole in crypto because you suck at trading. i wont be going broke anytime soon, my 18k initial investment is half a million now, i know what im doing

Don, dont cash out wverything

You guys are just pathetic. Stop posting your goddamn addresses and just buy.

The answer is here isittimetobuybitcoin.org/

You are the lowest form of human existence. Sucking off OP isn't going to get you out of mommy's basement you fucking loser. Eradicate yourself.

>>yes hello one residency please I think you'll find my blockfolio all in order
toppest of keks, my dude

lol glad to see you've found your confidence again user ;)

Yes it is you useless piece of garbage

>be from Best America
>invest $300 (3 months wage)
>turn it into 8k
>btc crash
>have $400

I literally want to kill myself.

>whats the catch?
Try to cash out and see what happens ;)
Pro-tip: you can't.

etherium is the dial up of crypto

this is a retarded larp

no alts have recovered enough to make more than a 300% gain. Think about it, btc doubled from 6k so in order to make that kind of gain your alt would have to go up 50% in sat value (which only VERY few have that have enough liquidity for 300k) and this is only for a 300% gain.

There's really never any posts on Veeky Forums that make me literally laugh out loud, thanks for one of those.