100k EOY

Could this portfolio be 100k before December 2018? My goal is to reach a 100k net worth while I'm still 18. Please tell me it's doable biz.

no lol

Can you explain why not?

Because all this shit already mooned.

no LINK

this.

Literal shitcoin.

Literally yes. If I was to only invest in 3 coins it would be these

NEO hasn’t properly mooned yet

There's no such thing as "already mooned" you're an idiot for thinking that.

low risk =/= big gains

k

Swap for payfair, req, and link. The big 3 of ‘18

>holding Neo

Kek

Swap out Bitcoin and Ethereum for BTO and HPB and you will have a blessed year.

Holy fuck your autistic orange screen.

>not holding NEO.

Do you hate money? Or just enjoy holding shitcoins like FUN or LINK that won't even be in the top 100 in a year?

if you want huge growth look for tokens with a low market cap but that have solid projects and good teams. You'll definitely make some money off of your portfolio but not so much that you couldn't make working min. wage.

Nightmode app.

No, need lower caps (PRL, BPT, TAU)

Kek
Doesn't know the difference between pajeet shilled coins and actual autistic research like we did for ETH in 2015.

pretty much this. you could also take a few hundred and put them into alts as moonshots (for me its ENJ, but thats up to you). This also helps diversify. But overall these are the top 3 for 2018 as far as I'm concerned.

Nice portfolio. I would add ICX :)

eventually yeah, but doubt by eoy.
if you're looking for quick gains your going to have to risk some money on some low marketcap shitcoin

He is right yknow

Nothing beats the first wxponential move

>literally the highest gaining coin of the last twelve months
>hasn't mooned

You need to study basic math. Unless you've held since it was 8 cents, you'll never moon. I'm bullish. I'd guess NEO has another 100x in it. But that's nothing compared to where it came from. If you're not in early, you're dumb money.

Get some ZRX in there and you will be fine.

>neo
>13,000

Maybe in a decade... and I say that as a bag holder.