Cucking an entire community, creating a shit storm in their telegram, WITH ONE TWEET

Cucking an entire community, creating a shit storm in their telegram, WITH ONE TWEET

twitter.com/AmbrosusAMB/status/964982162327068672

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7y9syw/te_food_who_spread_inaccurate_info_about_ambrosus/dueorvh/

Angel Versetti, the chaddest CEO in crypto

T O P K EK
O
P
K
E
K

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jjaiCc7.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

retard who holds 5k AMB here
context pls

Now we know were these ridiculous AMB pump and dumps were coming from

Looks amatuer as fuck, you dont see Google and Microsoft getting into twitter fights with people. At least have enough intelligence to accidentally ''leak'' it through people that cant be traced back to you

Read the tweet my guy

That's alpha you idiot.
Fuck Jews at Google.

Christ I just read his comment on reddit. What is this asshole doing? Why is he using words like bullshit, and crap. Another typical spoiled Swiss manchild.

Angel is the Trump of crypto.

Also, AMB is advised by Parity, aka Dr. Gavin Wood, co-founder of ETH. So, no way this project will succeed. /s

Finally, AMBros are the only people on Veeky Forums allowed to use Reddit spacing, because we're Chads.

Sorry, blockchain technology is reserved for chads not cucked spying, censoring shitware like Google.

>lets their emotions completely run their life rather than taking a cold calculated approach

Yeah so alpha man. You're basically as alpha as a 14 year old girl

Alphas don't care...go back to Montenegro, beat.
i.imgur.com/jjaiCc7.mp4

>we should le never say anything just in case our project failz guys Xddd

I think you're mistaken here. He's just speaking the objective truth and standing up for Ambrosus.

Don't be a sissy faggot.

You're still completely lost. You're an investor retard not a member of the team, you have nothing at stake other than the financial success of the project. I would buy a project that everyone constantly makes fun of and never defend it if it made me millions of dollars because it was being run well. You're an immature little boy who cant grasp the idea of putting greater ideals before your need to just spout autistic remarks at people because they hurt your feelings. You're a child.

I did, there's no context in the tweet

>I would buy a project that everyone constantly makes fun of and never defend it if it made me millions of dollars because it was being run well

Sounds like you're a sissy faggot. You think a CEO defending his fledgling crypto startup is amateur. You're a fucking moron. This isn't google or microsoft you 20 year old soyboy.

lol what the fuck, these guys sound like they are 12 years old, if you want to slag of a competitor do it with some class

So much projecting in one post lmao. Just how upset are you about this?

>le projecting

Sorry, weren't you the one calling me a child, a retard, etc? Lel, backed into a corner are ya? Don't make me call my boy Angel to end you, faggot.

Calm down champ i know you think its really cool and tough your hero went full Asperger on twitter. But this is an anonymous board you dont win a prize for how many times you can get mad

Crypto is still years away from billion dollar PR teams jousting with each other.

>Calm down champ

You take these arguments really seriously, huh? I can smell your insecurity through the screen kek