Poorfolio thread

Poorfolio thread
At least im only betting the money i can lose

You just have to do a 10x four times in a row and you're a millionaire.

i hope HPB will be my first 10x
fucked it up with WaBi and CTR, didn't tether up before the crash and now i'm left with those bags
was at x3 with them before the crash, now at a slight loss

I feel good about HPB, will get into after BTC dumps.

im still a poorfag but I'm trying at least

trying to get enough for a flight over to the UK to get into the school of my dreams

also thinking about going in on BTO, made a partnership with HPB

too diversified if you ask me

I hope your atleast buying in at the dips user. I mean what are you some foreverpoorfaggot.

im considering liquidating my GVT during this run
ideas?

Playing around. Thinking of holding $200 in ETH and spending another $200 on alts. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of getting in heavy on DBC when it gets on binance

college student, 4th year out of total 5, my parents give me money for rent and food, what i have left over i put in crypto without them knowing
i'm not in crypto to get rich, just to try and make some nice gains
i don't think anyone could get rich off of crypto starting from scratch nowadays, since even the dumbest ICOs value themselves at like 10MM

dont diversify over 6+ different coins with pocket change. go big dog big nuts in 1 or 2, no more

When are you out of pocket change mode? I think after you get to 10k start to diversify

Don't have blockfolio cause apparently it's not available on windows phones, but I got $200 all in LINK right now. Thinking of also getting some REQ and JNT.

have you tried Delta?

Anybody got any legitimate advice that doesn’t involve shilling or trolling? I’m pretty new to this, as well as a poorfag who just graduated college and got my first real job. To be honest, the extent of crypto knowledge consists of buying drugs on the deep web...

I don't see it available on the windows store. Unless there's some way to pajeet rig google apps to work on it, I'm going to have to keep manually checking my stuff.

roast me, poor fags

What's even the point of holding trx? Let's say it's legit and works out. it's going to take years to realize it's potential and it's not like it's going to be worth more than a dollar maybe. It's like holding long term for maybe a 100-200 dollar profit.

meant for

Sorry to hear about that, user.

The fuck? Why the fuck are you holding TRX. Buy when it becomes sub 30, sell that shit right now and spend it on something else.

My poorfolio is at about $58 right now (btc, eth, ltc, i'm new and only have coinbase rn, going to get something else soon)

I make about 1200 per month, and my bills total 6-700 per month, how much should i spend on crypto and what should I get?

I'm a broke student but I put 1.5K of my savings in VEN and 500 split into Iexec, cpc, and trac. Will I make it?

In the process of making it

its literally 15 mucks worth, who cares

Start researching different coins (be skeptical of shit you see being shilled here). Over the course of the next two months and save 500 dollars each month. Decide on 1-2 coins and invest the 1k into them.

Saving 500 a month is not an option. when I meant bills I meant literally only bills, I still have to buy food, gas etc. Could probably do 200 per month tho.

Ouch well do the same thing with the 400 instead of 1k.

or 3 or 400 now that I think about it. I'm about to stop spending money on drugs soon. Drugs are for rich people.

All in on litecoin
forking tomorrow

You can live off of 100 a month easy for food. Not sure about how much you need to spend for gas though.

Dividends is how you become rent free.

my man youre too good for us, go change your dentures or something thats real life shit with revenues and assets and whatnot. were not about that

Diversifying is the way

you have great pics

>portfolio
>Blockfolio

Wanna know how I know you're new to bitcoin ?

You think some scammy pump n dump premined scamcoin has any value whatsoever

There's Bitcoin and theres butthurt faggots who got in late trying to find a quick get rich scamcoin or bitcoin two point oh

not pictured is
.2 eth, 20 strat, 446 maid, 197 xem, 300 dgb

2% battery

what the fuck

I guess you're one of those people who held btc for the entire year last year instead of buying eth or xrp or antshares
good job getting a 20x instead of a 100x or 1000x

My initial investment was 6 coins exactly with 1k and my ATH was 10x that after dumping stale coins for better ones and moving only some of my "winnings" to new prospects. This was right before the bleeding that happened just recently, but now I'm back to 8x still. I mostly just hodl the shit out of the coins that have done well and try to accumulate.