Biz jobs

What is your job, biz? I'm a CPA. Do you enjoy your job? When do you plan on retiring?

>inb4 everyone says "software engineer"

hardware engineer

Professional boomer leech
Part time crypto autist

systems engineer, PhD in CS
also checked

software engineer

>medical device manufacturer
>journalism degree im not using
>clear 100k already after two years at the company

Design engineer for custom masking solutions. Sometimes it is cool and I get to do some fun out of the box stuff. Most of the time I'm doing a job that a 12 year old could do.

I install curtains. 120k starting.No benefits.

self employed (affiliate marketing and crypto day trading)

Math PhD 350k starting

Pizza delivery driver. I enjoy it.

unironically software engineer

Really? Fuck, im a carpenter with 6 years experience doing finish work and i make less than half that. Sign me up!

Thanks bought 100k PHDs

Reddit tier jobs.

NEET. I hate life

Automotive design engineer. 70k a year, 5k bonus + great benefits.

I enjoy it about 40% of the time. Looking to move on soon to a place I actually want to live. I'd like to retire by 30 but so would everyone so fuck me.

>I'm a CPA
I heard one of those tax conspiracy theory people talking about how you can use a entities like a Trust to minimize your income and thus your income taxes. How true is this?

I work at a parking garage. 15CAD/hr.
Also 40/hr a week pretending I dont despise my mom for cheap rent

I'm a pharmacist. I enjoy the balance of helping people while maximizing profits for my Jewish overlords. I hate how stressful it gets during this time of the year (flu season).

I'll probably semi-retire when I'm 55 if I have a wife and kids. Maybe age 35-40 if I make a few million with crypto and don't have kids.

I can't picture myself not doing anything though. I'd at least work part time or maybe pursue something that I'm more passionate about.

im taking my cpa exams, they are very hard :( are you working at a firm? if so for what? tax/audit/etc

I work at Pizza hut
I cum on your pizza I don't give a fuck.

Aerospace engineering PhD student, 30k. 99% of the time I want to end my life and then there's the 1% of the time when my code works and the error plots indicate my method is working :3

got my own construction business for marijuana infrastructure.

Chef at Wendy's
130k/hour

The bank classifies me a laborer.
>oh it's a datamining thread

How did you start on your marketing gig? How did you find clients and what exactly do you do?
thx user

I'm studying mechanical engineering, and for a job I tutor math at a community college.

You think you see brainlets on this board? Oh boy. I could show you some real fuckin' brainlets.

I hate math cause I skipped a lot of clases during my last years of highschool.
;______;
I could have followed a different path and loved maths and physics...

I pay pageets to shill scam coins on street corners. at the end of the day I collect them in an 03 BMW and bring them back to my flat above a pub

Software engineer. Make $200k USD a year my first year out of university at Google.

Manufacturing wage slave
Will retire when LINK reaches $50

I'm actually a scammer (believe it or not, not larp).
I'm in the process of scamming thousands of NEETs out of the money they got from their moms.
pic related, it is literally me

You can still do it. As long as you're not a fuckin retard. Then you'll just make people with jobs like mine miserable.

I do work with some smart students, occasionally.

Wife is a CPA, I haven't wagecucked in 18 months and don't plan on every working again

Software consulitng. Want to die. Unironically hoping that I get lucky on some dumb crypto abd become rich. Luck has to work sometimes right?

firmware engineer

Accounting student here. I'm doing it because it keeps me safely middle-class, but you probably aren't going to get super rich off of being an accountant. Do you see any good pathways to "lambo land" or should I just appreciate the fact I'll make 40-50k starting at six figures after a couple years of work?

Switch over to finance, bro. It's 100x easier and you actually have a chance of making six figures in your first year, or close to it. Your current knowledge in accounting will apply directing to any job in banking.

Burger bootlicker
Love it

CPA marketer , also nice trips

Do lots and lots of practice problems. I passed tax with a 75.

Not op but I work in corporate and have forgotten everything.

My college doesn't offer finance, and it's not as secure as accounting. Would an MBA suffice. (or even, may allah forgive me for uttering this word: a juris doctorate?)

Tax consultant. Its suffering.

Afffiliate here too , which company are you working with and what is your main source of traffic
>i was with maxbounty , but moved to w4
>i focus on email

Oh wait. Were you suggesting using my accounting degree, but getting finance jobs instead of accounting jobs?

coal sampler. kill me now

who blue collar here?

All you need is your CPA. I make 120k in a low cost of living state and I've been an accountant for 6 years.

Structural engineer
Grad school for data science

Checked

DO NOT get a JD. Fucking christ, I almost got memed into it and dodged the bullet. Cost me a solid year of full-time job recruiting too.

If your school doesn't have finance, you can probably still get a job in finance based on your financial accounting knowledge. Start reading the Wall Street Journal and follow the markets, since knowing what's up in the markets is the biggest difference when interviewing for finance jobs.

doctor. not finished specialty training though, so in junior doctor hell
money still well above average, but i fucking hate it and want to make enough from crypto to achieve escape velocity

I've always been scared of overestimating CPA salaries, but 120k is amazing. Do you work big 4? How did you get where you are?

Is it really that bad? I've always wanted to be an attorney, but it seems like it's completely useless outside of law. Would it be worthwhile if I got it paid for by someone else?

Software Engineer.

I unironically love it. Even if I quit my job, I still want to be programming. The Dream is to make it big with crypto, then spend my time chilling and working on open source projects and/or other personal software projects.

EE student graduating in December
will have ~80k salary working for big defense company after graduation. Hope to retire by 40.