Gift for 1 year old niece

What crypto should I buy for my niece that's turning 1 in 2 months, and why should it be LINK/how much will it be so she'll never have to work in her life?

What you being so nice to your neice for?

Because you can put the Link on a Linkpoolio Node when main net is up and stake it for compounding interest.

If you're being serious get her a couple of ETH instead. Or I guess just 10k LINK.

She was born as a girl so might as well let her be successful and now have to leech off a chad when she's older

She'll never have to work in her life anyway. If you're born female it's extremely easy to just marry a wealthy guy. Don't worry about it. Keep the LINK or whatever else you have for yourself.

you oughta link your cock with her cunny while singing happy birthday

is 10k link enough with staking or can I buy more/less?

Have a little faith in OP that he's not raising a thot

niece* i hope my sister won't raise her into a thot

user its 2018. fuck you for telling him/her/ze/zhe their gender

yeah woman are equal to men

>thinking there's more than 2 biological genders

this, I hate bigots like OP so much, go back to pol if you feel like categorizing people into your own brackets

Give her some Link so that she can immediately become a pink wojak

>thinking that both genders are equal

oh jesus i am SO SORRY. i didnt mean to belittle the plight the entire gender spectrum goes through, except white males, scum

your niece will grow up to be a spoiled cunt and shes gonna fuck lots of niggers and not have any children of her own. Good job.

stop using the n-word and grow up you disgusting bigot
why should it matter if she has sex with african americans? They’re normal people like us and it’s her body, her choice.

dubs confirmed

this. Its disgusting how much non males have to go through to get 1/10th of what they get. this patriarchal society needs to die

oh wait i got trips girls are memes confirmed too