Monie

When it comes to cyrptos how to i send the money so no1 can see it get there? Theoretically if i want to sent to a person in Italy, do they know when they get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0sCfkLD_RE
youtube.com/watch?v=2hwXehXsKsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The whole purpose of the blockchain is so that everyone sees where it goes. As long as the address isn't linked to your name it's basically anonymous

Maybe we really do need flags on this board.

Privacy coins try to do this, read the whitepapers to see their approach. But the blockchain itself is not supposed to be hidden.

shit user, pretty soon you can sms ethereum from your phone

mummy give me milkies

Monero (XMR).

Send to an exchange wallet (Like Binance) that constantly tumbles balances, get XMR or ETH then withdrawal to destination wallet. Nobody's going to be able to trace it.

someone broke her tits OP

is that the woman that records herself breastfeeding her son and posts it on youtube?

I need to see her nudes in order to say if she's worth to send cryptos to her

Then they'll be able to trace who the binance account is tied to or no? as in owner named Kassandra of this particular binance account withdrew 300XMR to this xmr wallet. sorry english is good

>like thousands of other mommies

yeah. she a channel where you can see the nipple milk. youtube is ok with it because educational for women

local bitcoins dot com -> buy with cash -> send btc to exchange and buy XMR or something -> nobody can trace you (only by network activity, but this will cost a lot to pay people who do this shit; it will happen only if government thinks you are laundering billions of money)

>the nipple milk
uh huh

who is she

That transaction in particular can be found if Binance snitches, afterwards you should be free (once XMR delivers on Kovri).

Also link youtube to nipple tittie milk or whatever.

bumping for interest in this tiddy monster.

lisen here jerk, you talk about the nipple milk, well we want the nipple milk.
see?

You can't trace the XMR transaction. If they suspect you they can maybe see the exchange withdrawal, but if they don't know who you are in the first place they won't be able to find out, and they won't be able to prove you sent the transaction.

linky for milky please

You know what I'm here for

You guys gonna tell us the sauce or what

Link NOW!

they're holding out on us like a bunch of got damn faggots!

Bump for sauce

I asked faganon many times to produce the nipple milk, but he never did.

I hope you're happy OP you made me use my own fap folder for not delivering.

can someone post picture of milk makers

I forgot I'm subscribed to her channel while waiting for the real OC. Look up "Sugar Leche Baby" on YouTube.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y0sCfkLD_RE
Looks more cumbersome than I imagined

youtube.com/watch?v=2hwXehXsKsY
couldnt find her yt but here's some milkers

holy shit
Good bye nofap 2018

What the heck, pol says that bitch got arrested for pedopholia

never heard of that until now

different chick, but thanks all the same.

She's literally in prison right now for child abuse and had her kids taken away. Turns out she wax selling private "breast feeding tutorials". There's another one named spiritual Tasha mamma who's under investigation and posts videos about how the mean cops keep harassing her and how she din do nuffin.

Bro that kid is like 5 years old isn't he? Wtf...

My bad, i thought you posted another video of sugar leche. Yeah that's the one who will be in prison next

Geezus, that kid is like 30 years old.
At least as big as her though... Unreal...

this.

why do all crazy hoes have the same look in their eyes/voice?