Litecoin Cash fork happening tomorrow

Litecoin Cash fork happening tomorrow.
You will get 10x LCC for every LTC you have.
Make sure to move all your LTC off your exchange into your wallet so that you will be able to claim your LCC after the fork!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7x0urc/so_litecoin_cash_is_not_a_scam_if_anyone_really/
youtu.be/TDeRfyYjJRo
litecoinca.sh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the whole 10 LCC is stupid, they should have done 1-1, will be better off money wise so it ends up like BCH.

Wait Wat? They are going to force our LTC to be LCC?

No, you keep your LTC
and you get 10x that amount in LCC for free

yes user

>how new are you?
no, it's like BTC and BCH, everyone who had 1 BTC got 1 BCH on the new fork

they're doing the same to LTC, it's a whole different coin after the fork

>Make sure to move all your LTC off your exchange into your wallet
Biggest scam in a while, grats OP.

The fuck are you on?

Except BCH aimed to solve some issues with BTC. LCC brings literally nothing new to the table. As Carlos would say, "That's a ...".

calling it a scam is a bit of a stretch
worthless altcoin, sure, but not a scam
but hell, I don't mind hodling worthless altcoins for years

I'm not saying the wallet is unsafe, I'm saying wait and see how they proceed, then you'll understand what I mean.

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7x0urc/so_litecoin_cash_is_not_a_scam_if_anyone_really/

I wonder if this crap was sponsored by Blockstream in order to make Bitcoin Cash look bad

And you get your LCC by moving your LTC into a wallet off the exchange because of why?

Nothing, just follow the steps, trust is key. You like money don't you?

Uhuh

Yeah I just learned you had to keep the LTC in the wallet they have. Fuck that.

if you have your litecoin on an exchange, then it is the exchanges wallet that gets the litecoin cash instead of you

Already lmaoin at litecore cucks

So you keep it in their wallet
I put 10 LTC in their wallet, let it sit there for the release, they give me 100 LCC. I then take out my 10 LTC and 100 LCC back onto exchange

I hate to be this guy, but does it matter what wallet I put my litecoin in? Or just any general litecoin wallet?

Look, there's no current proof that it's a scam. But holy hell it looks like one.

any wallet is fine
you can then claim the lcc at any time after the fork happens (even months later if you want)

Where is the guidance?

Oh so I can leave all my LTC on Binance?

Tradesatoshi supports this fork tho

sure you can if you want, but you'll never get the LCC
binance will get it instead of you, and they will keep it for themselves

So we have to put it in the LCC wallet... alright well I guess I'll go along with this "not scam"

All my ltc is in electrum. Good enough?

no, any ltc wallet
yes

god damn do you not have an LTC wallet?

I keep some on Exodus and some on Binance so no I don't, I'm installing their wallet though

>LCC is the real Litecoin, don't confuse with Litecoin Core.

how the fuck is this not a scam they're asking for your private keys to claim some worthless shit coin. Also what the fuck is the point of LCC when you've got LTC being liquid as fuck.

No, no no, that's ok, because as soon as it's done you can move your coins out of your wallet again.

That or they scam you out of your LTC.

Are you fucking retarted? READ THE FUCKING FAQ. They literally tell you to remove all LTC from the wallet, and create a new one for this. Only put your LTC on the OFFICIAL wallet when the block happens. MOVE your LTC out of the wallet. Then go to the Fork claiming page and enter your private key for the wallet that does not have any LTC, but did at the time of the forking block. DONE. LITERALLY NO MONEY AT RISK.

What wallet are you guys moving your LTC to for the fork? Is the official one from litecoin.org going to work?

yes any wallet that gives you access to your own private key would work

youtu.be/TDeRfyYjJRo

He explains step by step what to do.

create a new exodus wallet, and send your ltc. Save your passwrd and seed. After block 1371111 sometime tomorrow, send all of your ltc back to ledger or exchange, and then export your private key. NEVER USE THAT WALLET AGAIN.
When the LCC wallet comes out, import your private key. Store on that wallet until ledger or exchanges support LCC.

Do I get it if my LTC is on coinbase?

Btc users barely got their bch 1-2 months ago on coinbase, and it was added as a new tradeable coin. I doubt LCC will be as successful as BCH aND wont be added or distributed. If you want it, you need to have it on a desktop wallet that you can control the private key. See

buy one useless shitcoin receive 10 useless shitcoins. whats the fucking point.

What time (and timezone) does the fork happen?

If you transfer coins out twice you get litecoin bullshit also ..it the spoon..wtf is wrong with the people here, what's fork? Kek

you DO realize this is a scam and not fuckin real right?? Even Charlie said its a fuckin scam why are you idiots believing this shit?

>Move LTC into wallet
>Fork
>Move LTC out
>Give wallet key
>Get free LCC
How is this a scam?

ATTN: ANONS

Seems like nobody even does an ounce of research. In order to recieve your LCC you MUST hold your Litecoins in the LITECOIN CASH WALLET. This is highly suspect and id suggest not doing it. Keep your coins on Binance, they support almost every fork to date. If binance doesn't hook it up then its not legit. /thread/

Make a burner wallet just for this. It only needs to record your ltc at block 1371111. Move all back after. How dumb are you. It's free fucking tokens, you can sell as soon as they hit an exchange, or hold long term.

Literally nothing to lose, no way to get scammed.

Never change biz, buy high, sell low, dont want free money.

>LCC is the real Litecoin, don't confuse with Litecoin Core.
LCC is the Litecoin version of Bitcoin Gold, its dogshit.

Holy fuck how dumb are you.

From litecoinca.sh

IN ALL CASES: Practice safe forking. That means you must never paste private keys that hold live funds into ANY website or wallet in order to claim fork coins -- including ours. After the fork, FIRST move your LTC to a new address, THEN use the private key from the "old" address to claim your LCC.

Seems like scam to me, why the fuck would I have to give anyone my private key you dick tard

Bitcoin Gold is the real Bitcoin, don't confuse with Bitcoin Gold Core.

kek'd audibly

Charlie Lee is retarded. You don't have to give away your private keys to get money from the fork.

Idk if it's worth holding. I want to dump my Litecoin now. This fork isn't gonna be worth anything will it? Are any exchanges even supporting it?

No, put it in a wallet.

No I know how a fork works. I mean will exchanges let you trade LCC or is it going to be a fork that you can't actually trade on any major exchange?

is there an ico for this token

It's on 4 Exchanges, but no big ones.
litecoinca.sh/

Expected fork time: 19:32, Sun 18 February 2018 (UTC)

LCC is a scam can no check social media? LTC team confirms they are NOT forking LTC. do your own goddamn research.

>LTC team confirms they are NOT forking LTC
They have no control over it. (You) can fork LTC if you want.

LTC is open source, anyone can fork, if he wants.

Should I even fuck around with my 90 ltc sitting on coinbase for this?

yes you should move your money into a wallet and not leave tens of thousands of dollars sitting on an exchange
regardless of the fork

no thanks, Pajeet.

Will I get LCC if I am keeping my litecoin on the Exodus desktop wallet?

Fuckkk
Coinbase making it very hard to withdraw to private wallet.
'Waiting for clearing'
WHAT THE ACTUAL COINBASE
FUCK YOU

use GDAX instead
instant free transfers to GDAX from coinbase
free withdrawals from GDAX to your wallet (or any other address)

Ethereum cash when?
It's vitalik's vision

see

Free money is free money. But I cant ever see LCC being worth anything. Team is basically anonymous, no use case or market except for old miners, no real exchanges for it. Whats the point? Go ahead and get your free LCC, just dont ever expect it to be worth more than pennies.

The very definition of irony - Charlie tweeted how Lcash is a "scam" because it's using the brand name even if it's better. Explanation for noncoiners: LTC started as a scam, it didn't steal the name, but it stole all of the BTC code, it was a copy paste of BTC with a new ledger so Charlie Lee could mine all the cheap cheap coins, and only later it turned into a legit coin because it was endorsed by the all powerful company in control of BTC.

PS Lcash is not another scam, it's not a coin at all, it doesn't even have any fully articulated clear goal, the only thing it has is the word "cash" in the name - a choice the team never provided any explanation for, which only reinforces it's a PR stunt by Blockstream to ridicule BCH.

OK, to the people who are asking why LTC was created when BTC already existed, I'll explain exactly how it is:
BTC was minted only in 5kg bars, which is too expensive for some hodlers who don't have that kind of fiat money, but LTC comes in 1.25kg bars which is far more affordable and makes it easier to transact with for the common people and to use it in everyday life like for buying coffee.

wouldn't LCC niggers have access to your old wallet if your "oblivious" enough to keep using it AFTERWARDS?

i'm guessing just about 50%+ might just do that

Why is it called ltc CASH? They didn't give any reason whatsoever for the fork let alone for the name they picked, all leads to the conclusion it's a scam.

LTC Cash has fixed nothing and has no advantage over LTC:

>litecoin has loads of orphaned blocks
>litecoin has segwit making its attack surface greater
>litecoin has much less hash power making it a lot less secure
>litecoin is relying on LN to scale, so cannot keep up with market demand for a few years
>litecoin has no 0-conf so instantaneous payments are off table (shit for market adoption)
>litecoin has RBF - bigger attack surfacce
>litecoin cash moving to sha256 is the dumbest idea ever, the chain will be butchered by the HUGE hashpower the coin competes against

by the time of the fork you LTC will be worth -30%

yeah ... glad i sold my fucking LTC yesterday at 231$ ... ain't worth it hoarding them when it looks like this shit is still in an avalanche downtrend

a rather poor risk reward ratio ...

Litecoin Cash is very underated.
I can see flippening with ltc core this year and later btc probably in 2019.
Mass Adoption - probably added to Coinbase and Walmart.
Promising coin with good tech, website without any flaws.
10/10

So if I keep it on coinbase am I not getting the LCC? If so, where should I move it to?

Ltc wallet that you download

fuck off bcashie. go back to /r/btc/

Your butthurt shows there's nothing to give LTC value but marketing, it started as a scam, and it'll die as one.

Charlie labeled it a scam you cuck

someone fucking answer me pls

bch was supposed to have a fork
bitcoin candy is still non existent
same shit will happen with litecoin cash

Yes, they would have access to you wallet.

Never use it again.

LCC claims to have lower transaction fees.
From what I have gathered it looks like Lee is just bitchin about LCC beacuse hes afraid of it overtaking LTC, his own currency which is traded at his exchange Coinbase.

IF LCC is taking off, he will lose some serious money.

When are the exchanges gonna list LCC?

You use two wallets, they even recommend it on LCCs own website. You should never take part in a fork like this.
You proceed as follows:
Put coins in wallett A.
Move coins to wallett B after! fork.
Take private key from wallett A, send to LCC for free LCC.
recieve LCC

>Fork
>Move out ALL the LTC
>Give wallet key
You are giving them a wallet key to wallet that has nothing in it.

>TFW you go thr9ugh the effort for this shit scam coin

Good luck bois giving your private key to some shady wallet :--D rip your litecoins. Obvious scam

thanks for the reply - yeah now i'm sure they are looking exactly for that ...

looting LTC addressees afterwards because plenty will just keep using the same account afterwards

istn LitecoinCash the ultimate risk for BitcoinCash.

Litecoin use Srypt mining algorithm
BitcoinCash SHA256
LitecoinCash SHA256, if BTCCash is way less profitable then LitecoinCash miners would switch to LCC and BCH could try out