They bought the bull trap...again

Final bear capitulation in an hour

lmao bulls rekt 4k tonight

Ah, you don't get it do you? Bears are not emotionalfags who hate BTC. They are cold alphas who knows that this asset is overvalued and the recent pump with the lower volume after the dip was unsustainable. We are now in a downtrend.

you guys are alright... don't hold any bitcoins past midnight.

Bears have been shorting and losing since 9k

Wait and see.

I've been out of the game since 17k and can see the market clearly because I'm not blinded by greed or panic.

bear trap right now

Nah not yet - I'm happy to still see bears who don't know what's happening - you'll need this cohort to FOMO us up somewhere which settles into a new bullish trend...

Why do people keep saying this?
That's retarded
Buy alts when btc is tanking
Ltc tanked to 109$ the other day, you have to take those opportunities
Fucking retard

Sold all my BTC. I'm out of this crypto ponzi scam. Goodbye

0.618 fib was hit, algo's are selling. Will it drop hard idk.

*been making money in the bulltrap like a proper trader

yeah i'd be pretty cold too if id lost my house shorting btc these past 4 days

So you admit you just lost the opportunity to nearly 2x your investment in like 2 months? Lmao. I tethered up at 18k and just tethered up again now. You bears make me laugh.

Lol you think that tiny red dildo is going to stop the uptrend? I don't even hold BTC, i'm not vested in this, but you're just as bad as the bullish dumb cunts if you think one red dildo is the end of the train ride.

hehehheh grrr hehehahahaah grrr-grrOWLL!!! heeeheee hee GUURrrrrr hooohooo hahahaa ruh-ROOOARRRRR fuuuhooohoooo

So you admit you missed the opportunity to buy ripple at 30 cents and sell 3 dollars to 10x your investment.

>we are now in a downtrend

We will know when it tests 12.4k.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you dont get it do you? Everything is cyclical and you retards keep bashing your tin pan screaming the sky is falling in and I told you so. Every down trend has an uptrend, wow my pseudointellectual science is as good as yours. I predict bitcoin will rise and fall in the near future *tips fedora* "nothing personal kid" *teleports behind you*

kek

you've been warned about teleporting!

is that oc

BEAR IS KING!