How to make it in crypto

Be a female.

That is all.

>Please give me some crypto before I go to sleep.

She with her twin, are Sicilian White?

I'd post lewd pictures of myself if it got me crypto.

No.

Being a semi attractive female is great for a while but just look at most older women.. Most seem to have had their soul sucked out.

You realize this is a top tier chick, way more alpha than the losers who give her money. Most chick don't have the looks or the balls to do that. Or don't want to lead a degenerate look-at-me life. Kys

Are you a fat girl?

>whining about women getting free money online when you could use a folder of pics of a girl to milk crypto out of lonely pajeets on twitter yourself
Some people just don't want to make it.

Beta orbiters will be the death of all of us.

100%

>crypto is tax free in italy
>my tax is higher than my gain because I fucked up daytrading and lost all I earned but still need to pay the taxes for all trades anyways (or else they'll tax my initial investment with 75% tax)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because the whore lifestyle is a lot like the crypto one. Of course the people who do it first with no competition will have an easy time. But, lets say for example, if 10,000 asian girls all of a sudden started asking for money. You bet your ass, i would rather give a million dollars worth of LINK to the asian women than some white monkey. I mean, the only reason why the previous roastie slut became famous here at one point, was just because there were never any japanese girls posting timestamps on Veeky Forums/. If there were actual asian girls here posting timestamps, it would blow the previous western monkies with timestamps here out of the water.

So, the way i see it. She better exploit all she can now, because there will be a surger of copy cat women coming after, that will take away her fans. But, 800 followers isnt really that much in the first place.

The exact opposite

ya mothas a piece uh shit dude..

anyone use block explorer to see how much that wallet is worth?

A twink?

guys, the wallet is worth nothing. Look it up. No need to be jealous.

>implying they had a soul to begin with

No faggot I look like that. I am tired of you losers bitching about how easy women women have it. They can be dumb sluts and be fine, get over it. You would be a fat chick if you were a chick

No, you look like this.

Just DM'd her and sent her 10 ETH to piss you faggots off

And then they have the chutzpah to moan about inequality.

I don't believe you.

I believe him.