Will it pump or dump tmrw

should i buy another 5k linkies?

What time do I need to wake up so I don't sleep through any happenings?

>buying right before everyone will sell
Never change, Veeky Forums

Why will everyone sell?

>the FUD is coming
tommorrow or monday u'll witness what FUD means

prepare your anal region OP, we're gonna have to have iron hands.

don't fall for the FUD that is coming upon us

I'm so excited. I don't hold any LINK (although I used to, sold it before the giant dip in price) but I follow this story closely.

I'll probably buy back in if I have any liquidity in my other holdings, and if LINK dumps below 50 cents after the conference.

Yes please. I'd like to accumulate some more

I'm not even fucking around I'll be fudding like an absolute madman on monday. Not a positive word will leave these fingertips. DGAF about now, it's the calm before the storm.

Drop this to Oblivion

WHAT IS FUD?

Fucked up display, like when you want to make something have a fucked up look, you FUD

Talk is at like 2:00 texas time, so 6:00am EST seems reasonable.

>Imagine being this new to crypto
Get out of LINK while you can.

Poocoin with more depressed holders looking to get out than any other coin. As soon as it gains people dump their bags. 99% of people holding it don't understand it or think they understand it because they read a post about what it does.

More like fucked up dinosaur like the link meme

Already unloaded m bags at circa 70c. Was hoping for a bit more juice - but alas. What do you reckon we can pick them up for after Sergey flops? I'd reckon about 40c. Maybe less if BTC shits the bed. But, still a strong hold if you're just new into this!

dont't listen to them! my fellow linkies!stay grouped and we will make it through the storm of the FUD that is coming uupon us!
DONT SELLLL UNDERR 75kGWEI!!!!!!!!!

LINKIES!!

Go up before he talks and afterwards it bombs? ok

Just like the last time he spoke!

Believe what you will. And hence why everyone else here is saying be prepared for the FUD.

But, fuck it, dig your own grave pal

OR it can go up to 89k gwei and oscillate around it until mainnet comes out.

we just need to stay focused guys, we arnt cilling the shit out of link for selling it for cheap.

right now links value has pumped because people are expecting alot from sergey.

but tomorrow after his speech, if it wasnt meeting the huge expectations of everybody, people will start FUD link as never before, and weak linklets will sell for about 55 -60kgwei the bastards.

but it's a bet, link could rise and hold, since ainnet is coming soon, who would be crazy enough to sell?

Literally everyone is dumping ffs

you don't understand you dumb niggers
it's been pumping all week, THIS is the dump
Veeky Forums is literally the only online community that cares about LINK at all, that's not a bad thing per se but it means that if EVERYBODY is thinking to sell right before the conference, enough people have tried to time that catalyst already.

It's not going higher than this.

The massive spike after yesterday's shill larp makes me think biz is more influential on link's price than we think. With that in mind I expect no crash, maybe a lul after a few days, or maybe even a spike when people realise it isn't crashing.

One last dump user, don't fuck it up!

i just bought 775 linkies to feel comfy :3

>selling link
>ever
with quantum immortality your gains in the distant future will be beyond imaginable. i look forward to your JUST threads

:(

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

$1000000 EOC

fucking lol user did you paint that yourself

9000000000000000$ EOM

Anything under $2 is a buy. If you don't feel it at the very core of your being that LINK is going to mega moon, then I don't know what to tell you. I buy when it dips. I buy when it rises. I only keep buying. When we /mainnet/ and the singularity is upon us, Sergey's vision will light the way to a brand new era of smart contracts, global wealth transfer from the elite to the NEET, and Big Macs.

amen bro too bad i'm too poor to buy 5k link, only got 2.7, im gona buy 1k more when kraken fkin accepts my bank transfer

Link will make me rich come on digits

why do you people have so much faith on chainlink?

BUY LINKKKKK

shit missed the quads :(

so then sell

Meme magic combined with an amazing white paper, poc with fucking SWIFT, first mover advantage, many probable partnerships with large companies and financial institutions. It's almost hard to believe. Shitcoins like TRX moon on hype and instead of hyping on twitter, Sergey's staying up all night paving the way for the next 100 years of smart contracts.

for chainlink to be successful, there has to be a successful DAPP first. really there needs to be several successful dapps. This is several years away. the ecosystem will have changed by then

this scares me user, can you elaborate?

All I can say is, think of SIBOS and what happened afterwards. My only warning

Fuck under dick

FEEL UR DADDY

fucking this
this is the only reason I don't go full on LINK

also, chainlink is an incomplete prototype, poorly executed by a small team led by a philosophy major with nonexistent track record

Why does the truth hurt so much sometimes?

Good point. I should wait until it's more developed and the price has pumped to a safe level before I get in, huh? Buy high, sell low as they say. :^)

low quality FUD, you shoudn't have brought up the philosophy major of sergey

It's not true

A verifiable fact is now considered FUD...

kek what a fkin normie

Is there a way to watch what sergey has to say at the conference?