Do not buy devery, its a scam that will become irrelevant after blockarray takes off...

Do not buy devery, its a scam that will become irrelevant after blockarray takes off, dump it while there are still orders left to fill

get in blockarray before its too late, mooning soon with big news next week

Hey Sagescam.

lmfao name one good thing about BlockArray. Yeah, you can't Devery shill.

Look at this block array bagholder mad that he backed the wrong horse

>Sagescam
What does Sagescam have anything to do with ARY?

Devery shills are the most annoying pieces of shit
>no devs
>team left the gg group after hitting the goal
>Antoine nowhere to be seen, last time someone saw him on Brazil banging underage girls
>CEO is a junior java dev with no experience in blockchain whatsoever
>the only good about this shit are the advisors, who only took some eth from them and disappeared afterwards
>no exchanges
>no news
>nothing

Kys ARYfag. Your FUD campaign against EVE is useless now. All the weak hands have already sold a few weeks ago, and new smart money starts pouring into Devery. EVE is now worth more than your shitcoin.

Literally all of your fucking points are stupid wrong and can be disproved within seconds from joining the telegram group and reading the chat.

Telegram: t.me/deverychat

I got banned because said I was selling this shit
All salty losers in that group

Nope, you got banned because you were being a total faggot and spreading FUD in the group. Kys you colossal cunt.

idk what u r trying to say sir

Lmao obviously, your command of the English language is laughably poor. Try harder, pajeet.

Ever is a scam, just check the telegram idiot

Buy blockarray instead, partnerships coming in 8 days

*Eve

hahaha holy shit no they're not, kys pajeet. EVE shills pretending to be ARY shills is the gayest thing I've seen on this board. And this board is almost EXCLUSIVELY GAY SHIT. So you outdid yourself, faggot.

>spreading fud
And what did I say? Apparently you know exactly who am I

> Apparently you know exactly who am I
> know exactly who am I
> who am I

Typo, shill

Fuk off, eve is a piece of shit and is going to 0 soon

WHO AM I

Pajeet

Good luck in India. Sounds like an everyday paradise. (That's sarcasm, Rakesh.)