Crypo purchase thread

what have you bought with your crypto gains anons? i bought this watch for .4 btc and it's fucking sweet. share your purchases

0.7 BTC

Suck it faggots

sweet watch user, but how did you lose your hand if you don't mind me asking? motorcycle accident or something?

my iMac died like a week ago so I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 3000

8gbs ram, but Windows 10 made it literal garbage

so I wiped it completely and installed Linux Mint and now it's twice as fast as my Mac was

also lots of food

just bought some clothes today

feels good

what sort of cards are those?

must suck being poor dude

yall aint shit

nice user, don't mean to one up you but my watch has more ram than your laptop haha

Paid 6k in debt. Debt free.
Paid 8k for car. No car payment.
Paid 62k for house. No morgage.
Bought a new AR and ammo
Bought 2k silver and 5k gold coins from JM.

Sold two days before the huge dump, still have 2BTC plus about 10k in shitcoins, current value.

All with BTC I bought back in 2016.

He is just fat as fuck lol

Is that a Sesame Street characters arm?

Can't be real. What kinda betsa faggot wants a watch this big?

cool watch not digital though so not as good as mine haha

Tru
You need to tell me where you got your watch strap.

I do lol so I'm day trading myself to millions

August 15 should be the latest I get my first $1M

can't wait

only poorfags have straps on their watches dude lmao i had to get surgery to put a magnet in my wrist completely eliminating the need for straps. but no pain no gain u feel me

a mazda 3 (also known as axela)

are you making a fist?

What the fuck is it either you guys shaving your fucking forearms. Your dumb as fuck your going to be a fucking gorilla when you stop. And I can guarantee you won't be shaving your fat fucking arms for the rest of your life if you keep gaining weight at the rate you have been.

Like honestly how much food do you consume in a day? I eat up to 5, yes 5 full meals a day, do not go to the gym and drink like a Fucking retard and can maintain a normal weight.

The shit that comes out of your asshole must be horrendous

dont body shame bro not cool

my sides

very cool man, have technics w/ scratch vinyl but thinking about getting midi controller

Hes just concerned about a fellow anons health. That fatty needs to lose weight

are u fucking stupid i just said dont body shame people ur a fucking pig you know that. bet u ogle women too asshole. fuck off my board

red devil rx 580s

>What the fuck is it either you guys shaving your fucking forearms
>I've never seen a woman

Na, it's real. 4chins would never lie to you

Are you a fat cunt too? You sound like it, faggot. Maybe lose some weight or go back to rebbit.

This ain't your board. Plus OP is a land whale with his own gravity. He needs to start a diet, fuck any of them will do

you tell me if im fat you retard, i posted my wrist (and my cool watch) already. im fucking jacked i would beat your ass with 1 hand while fingeri blasting your mom with the other, dont test me faggot

>shavings makes hair grow back differently
lol why is this myth still regurgitated? It's been proven wrong so many times and just defies logic. Shaving is literally a close haircut. Does your hair grow back differently every time you cut it?

bought with my shift card.

How did you lose your hand? If you don't mind me asking.

Damn nice

fucking kek.

how is it? i was thinking of getting one

I got a fitbit but was thinking about an watch from apple, do you like it?

I think you may have accidentally typed "Veeky Forums.org" into your browser instead of "tumblr.com"

Reported, shitlord.

Yea you fat fucking faggot ass cant even get up from your chair and you think you can fight me? I bet you got your fat genetics from your fat mom, you fat fuck. Fatty faggot.

bought this bad boy with my 0.007% gains as soon as I woke up, cashed out and bought myself a delicious McBreakfast™

Back when LTC's value was around $2.5, I sold two LTC to crack my friend's password hash. It was leet777cookies

Looks like you fist a few arse holes on daily occasions user

more bitcoin

what the fuck is going on

love this casio memewatch

Kek, it's the Pillsbury doughboy.

end me lads

You wont be able to eat like that for long soon as you turn 25 you will become like him eating like that

iPad Pro
iMac
Librem13
1 year of rent for a year abroad in Europe
A shit tons of expensive Springer books (no more pleb pdfs)
A lot of free time learning what I want to learn and thinking about my next move.
Clothes
Pixel 2 phone

That's about it on the top of my head

Nothing.

Like a retard I keep following Veeky Forums's HODL advice on bitcoin and have never made any real gains.

i....
user....
what the fuck?

Ebin

WTF IS THAT BRO

They let you use Veeky Forums in auschwitz?

>Librem13
what do you think of your laptop?

Bought for 10k LINK.

This guy gets it, although I'd keep more of my crypto stack than that. Probably would have taken a mortgage though instead of paying cash.

I've moved to silver stacking for now