Fuck XLM

>Be me
>poor as fuck because I live on shitty 3rd world country and I have literally nothing to eat all most of the times
>barely make 20$ a week doing hard work all the day on a jew page
>decided to invest on crypto and started with a cheap coin that also seemed pretty solid (XLM)
>bought 100$ of ETH with the money I've been saving since last year and then traded it for some lumens
>fucked up and bought at 70c but it was okay since I was going to learn how to trade wisely with time
>today
>check some news of XLM, found out that they are literally giving away for free a shit ton of lumen for africans
>Fuck me

i hate my fucking life for real

>pic related of my shitty fridge

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x8a289a7b49180c66bd22e0c70bf7629f4c6df0b0#tokentxns
archived.moe/biz/thread/7267746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not move to a first world country?

Selfish people thinking they can cause a dump by telling people they're helping africans by buying xlm.

I barely can eat and make less than 20$ per week how am i going to move to a first world country without literally dying for starving to saving the money for that, user

tfw i was shilled this coin when it was that high

you're poor as fuck and you're holding my bags, thats gotta be rough

Payfair mooned today, so you at least got that going for yourself.

Why not start scamming people via twitter? People make thousands of dollars a day by pretending to be Vitalik, or exchanges, and doing fake airdrops.

You post this every week with a different story

Suck dicks. There's always money be made in sucking dicks. The ROI varies, but for you poor fags there ain't much left. Go invest now.

why don't you just rob, kill and rape your way to the top like everyone else? why are you wasting your time on $20 a day?

fml

I wish i had payfair

what?

Tfw the Xlm Fud is not even slightly believable especially when the same things posted in 4 new threads all at same time.

Are you trying?

/venezuela/

just hang tight user, you'll see better days

This

Real Socalism has never been trieeeeeed!

post how poor you are, you might get some pity

/World/
Name one country that is first world and didn't get there by colonizing, killing, rape and pillage.

etherscan.io/address/0x8a289a7b49180c66bd22e0c70bf7629f4c6df0b0#tokentxns

crypto

How many times a month is this same larp pushed?
>user lives in 3rd-world hellhole
>user posts picture of no food in fridge
>user is in debt
>user has no prospects
It sucks user, but this can't be a different user.

It's a larp you dumbass.

>rob

whay im going to rob? 0.1 cents?

its not fud

ikr

I literally did it

huh?

low anus role play?

hes the venezualian rodent who shit posts on here all day, i see this spic all the time

I know for a fact that even your local grocery store has more cash in hands every day than you earn in one month. Fuck brown idiots

>huh?
That's the wallet you posed in your first thread. Some user sent you PFR and you never took it. I didn't believe you were larping, but I'm going to start thinking you are.

You are confusing me with someone else lol..

okay

Ah, fuck, you're really larping? Fine then, this is why I don't trust anyone.

Join some airdrops OP on bitcointalk

so rich he can even afford watermarks

Alright...?

I've signed for some airdrops but nothing yet

archived.moe/biz/thread/7267746

>archived.moe/biz/thread/7267746
if thats the same as mine then you must be blind

where's the diet coke and pizza?

>if thats the same as mine then you must be blind
Same handwriting, same fridge, same everything. Why am I even arguing about this?

>same story hoping for donation
this is why I become jaded.
To the people who are nice to give donation. STOP IT. You are making these faggots keep posting here

If he asked for donations because he really needed help, I'm sure he would get some, it's simply a question of being honest. If some user sends him over a hundred dollars of a shitcoin and he decides it's not worth the trouble of exchanging it for money, that signals he really doesn't need money all that much.

bought 8k lumens @9c
feeling comfy