Let's snitch bois!

Let's snitch bois!
cftc.gov/idc/groups/public/@customerprotection/documents/file/customeradvisory_pumpdump0218.pdf

The Government will reward us for snitching on PnD groups.

>mfw Veeky Forums gets discord invites all the time
>tfw I have 6 discord invites from reddit PM's I'm about to snitch on

wow and here I was doing it for free

Sorry bro, PnDs are a feature of a free market. No deal!

BTW if anyone has invested in Turtlecoin or those other shitcoins, you are going to get your ass probed by the law, you better run!

Who was the group of larping faggots that pnd amb last week? I want them to get fucked hard in their poophole like i was from that pnd.

I found them, there's over 500 of them sitting in a discord group right now. I'm filling in a form right now so the FBI can raid them lol. This is gonna be good, I even screenshotted their info in case they try to leave the group or delete their accounts. Chats have been logged also.

Hopefully one of them in the group is reading this message, he's about to get his butt probed and it's going to be hilarious if one of them posts this in the chat as they all quickly try to delete their accounts and trails. Will post leak in here after I get my reward.

Rip Viztard

after APPC i want to see every whale and PnD group fucking skinned alive by Mexican cartels
i lost everything on that fucking coin
and im sure canYa holders are just as pissed of and poor
let the streets run red with whale blood

Nice work OP. I'm gonna do the same!

Let the streets run brown with whale poo

>mfw I still have the original discord for PoWH for all those fags to get tyrone raped

They give you 10-30% of the money they confiscate. So if those people made millions, then you fucking made it user.

because of those fucks im never going to make it
those fucks robbed me, prison isnt enough, i want them dead

how much did you lose user. Were you daytrading? APPC sounds like shit, so did you FOMO/

I had 1.1k that i built up from $600 and it droped 80%
Fell for the shilling, they were putting up posts about how a coin burn was going to happen and that there was some news the following Wednesday
Coin burn already took place before they started shilling and the news was nothing
Im 27 with mental disabilities and have never held down a job in my life because i was never good enough, even failed at lawn mowing
Learning about crypto was the only hope i felt in a long time
Now i dont know what i feel so im just sitting here getting drunk wondering what the fuck am i going to do now?
I cant live like this anymore

Hows it going so far? I want blood.

I've been running many doxxing threads lately, and people are always quick to give way too much info about themselves. I'm cleaning up the data, but I've got enough to bring Veeky Forums down entirely.

You're doing good work. Let's burn these faggot pump and dump groups to the ground. I'm tired of them fucking with shit.

Not everyone here is a pnd schemer scammer

Sure, Steven.

So you're going to clean up all the pajeets, sounds like a win-win for us. Slower, cleaned up board and no more pnd shit. Maybe we can get some actual discussion and help each other make it soon.

Kek i will bite
Whats my name
I literally drunk posted it about an hour ago

This. Hope so.

>implying that the Feds ever voluntarily offer up cash

They don't. You have to choke them into compliance. If you can choke them into compliance then what the fuck are you doing making your money as a snitch?

Pajeet

Australian but nice try
I would run scams like the pajeets do but im not a souless street shitter

RIP Vechain shills

Link posts on this board will go down by 90% by next week, lol.

You should've saw that one coming, all of a sudden a bunch of AMB shitcoin shilling comes out of nowhere on Veeky Forums, after the coin already had a slight pump prior (they bought in), then it rose exponentially and they pulled out and dumped on everyone that FOMO'd. That said, getting all these pnd groups rekt sounds like fun.

Can I get a reward despite not being a US citizen?

Goddamn I should've joined all the pajeet discords here.

Holy shit there is a reason to join those pajeet discord groups now.

Yup last shot and missed/blew it. Know that feel.

thank you so much. sick of these larping faggots who think they are above everyone else.

Sick of larping faggots and retards who fall for their larp.