FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...

FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUCKLE UP
WE'RE GOING TO 4KK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck yes. just tethered up about 20 mins ago.

MY COMPUTER WITH MY WALLET IS STILL BOOTING UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh it's happening alright

OH GOD NO FOR FUCK SAKES!!!!!!

how legendary would omegamaster become if it actually does hit 5k by feb 20th? against all odds in a seemingly impossible rapid decline

And now we return to the regularly scheduled programming

Could you fucking imagine

YES MADE IT

Don't worry it's already going back up. It's already back up to 10800.

HEY HEY HEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good job It would suck to lose $14.53

y-yeah it's not over! E-ellen will save us!

>10605
>12:25 AM EST

I'm so happy I caught the drop in time

We're still in an overall bull market. If you sell now you're an idiot. Tomorrow morning you'll wake up to 11,600 Guaranteed

haha, yeah. But thankfully that'll buy me a couple bitcoins tomorrow.

WRONG. TETHER WHILE YOU'RE STILL UP

i've been hodling tether with iron hands. now the true test, can i call the floor. or will i fomo in at 12k? find ot on the next episode of "crypto newfag who doesnt even have any money anyways so why does even bother"

Is this the weekend dip?

I sold at 6k count your blessings bro

>got rejected on downtrend line of overall bear market since December
>we bull market guys!

No, we might touch the low 5k and trade sideways for a while, but that's about as low as it will go imo.

Couple whales bought huge at $8k-9k. They knew a temporary, sustained upswing coupled with a couple good news would bring suckers to FOMO.
Now they dump and back down it goes.

Denial

Nice try 6k bottom seller

Ok it looks like it stabilized for a few minutes.

makes me feel better about taking profits and tethering at 10500. still pissed i wasn't more greedy. hindsight 20/20

nobodies got a crystal ball. you took your sure winnings and got out. you did good. better a certain decent profit then a risky slightly better then decent profit

People who invested insane amounts recently - 400 millions, even close a billion - have seen a 20% ROI and are cashing out. They made a fuckload of money, and they might redo the same thing soon after. No way they would stay in the game until dumbasses who early adopters would dump on them. They move first. 'HODL, you like money don't you?'

NO

tfw you tether up before the crash

>bitcoin value is down too
fuck this gay earth

Should be happy user

He should be, he'll double his stack soon.

>tethered up at 11200 and calling it a day after making some solid alt trades

Boy did I get lucky as shit

I wish there was a bitcoin dip containment thread.

soon Veeky Forums will become the bitcoin dip containment forum

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

to be fair the chart looks vastly different at the point where after 70% drop it nearly doubled the price in just a few days

Had this happened every night that I've neen asleep? These ridiculous crash threads lol. First night I've been awake this week since the pump.

Just buy the dip

Wondering this too

Yes only it's greater in magnitude because of the delayed weekend dip

bump here we gooooooooo

I BOUGHT AT 11294 THINKING THE BEAR MARKET WAS OVER