Real Satoshi?

What are you conspiracy theories on who Satoshi really is?

So far I've heard created by:
>AI
>NSA / other three letter agency
>Crypto expert then taken over by NSA
>Illuminati/Rothchilds/Bigfoot???

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/232912-Assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155054.0
wired.com/2016/05/craig-wright-privately-proved-hes-bitcoins-creator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Craig Wright and Hal Finney

Pic related

Didn't they split their support between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash?

Hal Finney died and CW went to Bitcoin Cash, and says it's the real Bitcoin

Whoever he/it really is, I think Satoshi is a genius for tapping into the NEET/poorfag market.

Half Finney + Nick szabo

At the very least I can tell that szabo is lying when he says he doesn't know who Satoshi is

Every person who shills this crap

Hal Finney was also killed by NSA’s disease generator guns.

Yeah Szabo seems like he was clearly involved in the creation of bitcoin

I honestly believe this tech came from aliens or some other superior intellect species. They wanted to free us from the matrix that controls everyone's life to go to school, graduate, get a job, work for the rest of your life, and then die to accomplish nothing of importance. They know that everyone single human has the potential to make this universe a better place and that starts by freeing us from debt.

This is what I think is most likely, I'm pretty confident about Finney.

i fucking love the AI theory

At least two people wrote the whitepaper.

t. Research scientist.

I have it on good authority it is not the Rothschilds, they are scared shitless of it

>thanks aliens
>wonders why majority accomplish nothing

nah it's old CS stuff merkle trees is just NEET stuff

got any reading material on this?

The end.

Probably similar to this, sott.net/article/232912-Assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer

Very much this. I thing Craig Wright is a larper, funnily enough he lives 30 minutes away from where I live.

>realsatoshi.jpg
Dang, just realized the dumb glasses are the B.

Jaimie Diamon

>aliens planted the idea of an insanely wasteful PoW algorithm in the hopes we will drive global warming to destroy the planet

hmm

interesting

you could kill off a number of intelligent species who could one day threaten you if you seed them with this idea, and you just need to send info, not a spaceship

Hal Finney has been dead for years.

Yeah I listened to some podcast about the AI theory. Didn't fully make sense but was interesting.

Pic related is the actual Satoshi

>PoS and PoI don't exist and everyone will just keep using PoW

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
And even if we did stay with that shit consensus algo (we won't), there are millions of other things that do trillions of times more damage to the planet.

From the article:
> he later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Fort Detrick Maryland (origin of the HIV/AIDS virus, the Avian Flu virus and the Swine Flu / A-H1N1 virus)

whoah man

Trips says you're right, but reason says Luke Jr.

I didn't say it was a targeted attack

perhaps just a wide spread out that kills some

That faggot is definitely not satoshi

>the one property which nobody believes satoshi has, is being japanese

i find this humorous

He was one of the first involved, but was invited by Finney so Szabo is most certainly not Satoshi, but his BitGold was used as a base format.

oh my god what if satoshi was a fucking weeb

Finney used the name because there was a Nakomoto who lived near him at the time that was getting fucked over during the recession on his mortgage.

My bet is on Nick Szabo with help from Hal Finney and other Cypherpunks.

This was the foundation. Crypto-currencies have been trying to form since before the internet was widespread.

It's very likely that it was him. If Bitcoin's creator was alive, no matter his principles I doubt that he would have resisted cashing some when it almost touched 20k. No one can resist billions, no one alive, anyway.

The only other option than the creator being dead would be if Bitcoin was created by a government agency from whatever country in the hope of destabilizing the economy in whatever else country, and which had good reason not to touch the locked funds.

Satoshi was British or Australian, that much is known from how he wrote and the first image put on the blockchain.

This.

More proof is that Nick Szabo and Hal Finney are the only two devs who didn't act like gigantic faggots.

It wasn't Craig Wright, he's a fraud

Most likely Hal Finney, evidence is too overwhelming.

The argument was that he doesn't fit in Bitcoin's developer team, and this would be the only reason that he's kept around. I agree it's likely bullshit, but the idea that Satoshi is still a Bitcoin developer has some merit on the surface. It's dumb to search everywhere but there.

>there's no way someone obsessed with staying anonymous might intentionally spell some things in non-American English in order to throw people off his trail
crikey

do you think satoshi posted on Veeky Forums

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

British Newspaper for sure but the developer might not've been British.

Also Nick Szabo wrote an email to other Cypherpunks in the 90s detailing how to conceal their identities online. Trying to find a post about it. I'm sure it's him + finney with the help of others.

dude what if like... bitcoin was made by aliens man???? *rips bong*

>this is the current state of Veeky Forums

Crypto is zero sum... Its just a reshuffle of wealth. Theres always gonna be poorfags and debt.
>Ayyyyy lmao

the fact that satoshi disappeared and his project became the opposite of what he wanted (he fucking talked about raising block sizes way before the problem happened) indicates he's dead or captured so even more evidence he's finney

kek

Pen15

He also talked about 2nd layer solutions.

Why didn't Hal cash out to save his own life though? He may have helped, but he never had access to 1 million coins. He would have used them to save his life.

>"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
Indicates he has a British background, but from his writing we know he had a British or Australian background.

But always with signatures still there. He wanted Lightning with signatures and only between trusted parties. Not what is being developed today.

He cryo-freezed himself before dying in case they find a cure for ALS

Some australian guys. Unironically

I don't think all the money in the world can save you from ALS if it's bad.

He didn't seem to be in any financial difficulty and unable to pay for medical expenses. You can't just keep throwing cash at a medical problem and expect a cure, you can pay for the best care or you can't, no reason to cashout if he already could and its not like being cryogenically frozen like he chose to do is cheap.

>He cryo-freezed himself before dying in case they find a cure for ALS
Bullshit he cryo-freezed himself just so he could do the "wake up from a coma in 2025 - hello sir this will be 0.0001 bitcoin" meme.

From an interview with him:

"But as Finney's medical bills mounted, Finney sold the majority of the coins at an exchange rate of around $100, just a fraction of the more than $500 they’d be valued at today."

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155054.0
>My bitcoins are stored in our safe deposit box, and my son and daughter are tech savvy. I think they're safe enough.

Tinfoil: What if they're HODLing the BTC until there's a cure, and they plan on cashing out when that's feasible?

>the majority
>not all of it
So he could pay his medical bills with the bit that he'd sent to addresses associated with his actual identity without needing to touch a million bitcoins and reveal himself as Satoshi.

question about cryogenic freezing:
Isn't he actually dead and frozen right after? So they would need a way to jump start his body AND cure the disease.

Satoshi is a team of OG cyberphunks including but not limited to Hal Finney, Craig Wright and Nick Szabo

that might be why he's holding 1 million coins, that shit will no doubt be expensive
>*rips bong*

Go say that on /r/bitcoin/ and they'll start campaigning to ban ALS research, not even kidding.

Then we know for a fact he wasn't Satoshi as he had the wrong address.

>t wasn't Craig Wright, he's a fraud
There's no evidence of that. Craig never came out and tried to prove he was Satoshi. News Outlets tried to out him as Satoshi. Then he said for a day or two he would prove he was Satoshi and backed out. Seeing how secretive Satoshi was that would make sense, but the only people who know whether or nott Craig is Satoshi are Gavin Andresen and Jon Matonis. Gavin swears Craig is Satoshi unless there was an elaborate hoax which Gavin has said multiple times he doesn't believe. And Jon Matonis now works for Craig. So if Satoshi is still alive its probably Craig, but we'll never know.

Those eyes don't lie

>There's no way he had multiple addresses
I've got around a dozen at this point.

It's probably the most boring explanation, Craig Wright. Everyone wants to believe it's some mysterious thing, but it's most likely Craig.

bcash trolls are desperate for credibility

>Created PayPal
>Shoots Tesla to Mars for fun

I think with PayPal Elon saw the corrupt financial system. He also strong believes in a free market. He is neither republic or democrat. He sees private companies are the future and therefor a free market.

He is the creator of the white paper with some friends.

Why this way?
He knew a new system must come from the people as a libertarian movement to break the corrupt financial system for a world of prosperity in a free market.

hal finney = steve wozniak
craig wright = steve jobs

craig was "satoshi" but he sent the first block reward to hal because it was predominantly his work.

There was a whole group of them working on it, some of whom have still not been revealed.

brainlet theory

How was he balding 20 years ago but now lush ?

John Romero & John Carmak

Why didn't he cash out his addresses to save his life? You never answered this. That's the point. If it were Hal he wouldn't have just let himself die when he was sitting on a few hundred million dollars.

the power of money

and hair transplant

or possibly the most expensive wig available

The initial group was Craig Wright, Dan Kleiman, and Hal Finney. Then Dei Wei or whatever his name is and Nick Szabo.

Isn't it obvious?

stem cell smoothies made from aborted feti

he's indian. he uses british pronunciation and is very good at coding

what if Satoshi was just some weird 14 year old that wanted to impress his friends so he made this program for the fuck of it?

Money is amazing. The more you get, the more you can have everything you want and everything gets easier for you. It's not a fair system, but that's the game, so might as as well play the game, as I used to say, get rich or die trying.

They were three people: zsabo, wright and finney
One made the whitepaper, the other two proofread it
One came up with the name satoshi, etc
You get the idea

he may be in this thread for all you know

Yeah, this is why nobody expect its him.
The year fits perfect. The PayPal fits perfect. His mindset for free market (he says it everytime) fits perfect.

he can't be satoshi. He is clearly too young and there is no information about him being a software engineer.

>Craig Wright

Is a fucking idiot. No chance he invented anything. Have you ever heard him speak?

Most likely it was an amalgamation of people that certainly included Nick Szabo.

>Half Finney + Nick szabo

This is my vote

he's pretending to be an idiot so you guys won't suspect
he has contributions though

wired.com/2016/05/craig-wright-privately-proved-hes-bitcoins-creator/

>Satoshi was British or Australian

Based on times of postings in the forum certainly points toward North America. Australia is pretty much impossible.

Its nick szabo u fuckin morons. Craig wright is an idiot.

Bogdanoffs

ari juels
childhood friend of hal finney
heavy into cryptography
now coauthored the chainlink proposal
smartcontract was registered in 2008
ari and sergey are friends/partners
just makes sense

Hal was involved for sure