Oh shit europoors mcweakesthandsever woke up, inevitable crash

Oh shit europoors mcweakesthandsever woke up, inevitable crash

Europe is the steady zone. Where the fuck have you been? Asia and fatland are the twitchy weak hands. This is probably Australasia putting some profit in fiat before bed, so they have something to trade with tomorrow.

Keep thinking that Muhammad

Just watch the charts during the timezones. Literally 2% movement between 0700 and 1400 GMT on a daily basis. You're just talking complete nonsense because you have saved a bunch of old memes that you want to post.

Nice try shitskin europoor, charts don’t lie. Literally always when you wake up, weak fucking handed eurocucks

Thanks americans for pumping my bags : ^ )
First thing i do in the morning is make a nice cup of tea before I proceed to dump on ya. Continue buying high and selling low amerifats

Weak handed europoor selling for ten cents profit detected

God I fucking love it. Literally free money. I don't have to do anything except wake up to the hard work of these fat americans and dump on their asses while they sleep. Fucking hilarious. Zero sum game faggots I don't feel bad.

>I don’t realize sell orders make me lose any profit I think I’m gaining
>thinking skimming ten cents is winning

>
>Nice try shitskin europoor, charts don’t lie. Literally always when you wake up, weak fucking handed eurocucks
When we wake up it's already red you dumb burger

>not knowing how to read a chart
>not seeing the chart right now when europoors wake up
>assuming I’m an amerifat
God you euromuhammads are getting dumber every day

It stabilized right when we woke up. (Other charts look the same).
Boring thread if you're baiting.

Dumping started at 02:45 AM GMT / 09:45 PM EST. Guess who did the dumping.
Even your chart shows that. Nice try, weakhanded burger.

>it stabilized right after we tanked it
Buy high sell low europoors, never change

Euros are waking up and BTC is going up again. You got BTFO, dumb Americunt mutt.

>posting a chart that shows dumping when burgers are asleep and second round of panic sells when euroshits wake up
Are you being retarded on purpose?
Also
>assuming I’m from fatland
More people than just fatshit land hate you dumb Muhammad’s

Are you being retarded on purpose? That's Eurpean time, not burger time.
Crash started at 3/4 am for Europeans and at 7-10 pm for burgers.
Weak bait. Sage.

6 am the panic selling began on euroshit time, stop being dumb, literally second wave of dumping

Yeah, cause people are awake at 6 am on a Sunday.
Weakhanded burgers crashing the market again at 0 am EST.

*12 am EST / 9 pm PST

You are too much of a simple to make it.

Asians take their profits off the table, knowing that euros are steady eddies and will trade the dip until the burgers wake up and REEEEEEEE at the small drop and panic sell the FUD just in time for Asian breakfast time, where the early risers get up and buy.

Stupid yanks. Every fucking time.

Good morning from Belgium, let me see which bags am i going to dump today.

Burger here going to bed now. When I wake up, this better still be above 10 you eurofucks

>wake up
>price down 3%
why would i sell? time to buy
don't get me wrong, if we were 2% green i'd dump
feels good to be yuropoor