What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Did you guys know Vitalik was a soyboy open borders flaming commie faggot before you bought Ethereum?

he wants to buy back in cos he missed the dip

Are we sure Vitalik Buterin isn't Jewish?

Yes, I would hate him any circumstances, but I trust the power and influence of the enemy enough to put money on it.

>"i disagree with them but i won't condemn them for it"
sounds like a reasonable guy and you sound like a reactionary faggot

That is literally the most reasonable take ever. You /pol/ faggots need to stay in your own board.

ETH = Pyramid scam with exponential pyramid scams built on top of it. Prepare for the most massive dump in history.

He understands this all a giant bs Ponzi scheme. Imagine if even half of all people who had crypto tried to convert it to fiat at the same time? Like a run on the bank? It would completely collapse, and since no regulation, no one to do anything about it. Sorry. He is generous for putting it out there

we can save it by creating a new level of pyramid scams

So what you're saying is that you believe in borders? What a conundrum for you.

Trump is borderline retarded, as confirmed by his entire inner circle.

Vitalik is simply too smart to have the same beliefs as him.

>So what you're saying is that you believe in borders?
nothing he said was logically or ideologically inconsistent with his assertion that Buterin was being reasonable. You do not have to agree with someone to think that they have a reasonable stance.

You're just as bad as the fucking marxists

I was going to respond to him but you worded it perfectly. Thanks.

Open borders will be good for crypto actually

You said /Pol needs to stay in its own board thus indicating that you believe borders do indeed work or do at least serve an inherent purpose.

fucking retarded, this would collapse anything

he is talking about scam coins like BitConnect

My post had absolutely nothing to do with borders and you know it. I was simply acknowledging that Buterin's take, that you can disagree with something but not condemn is, is reasonable. But you /pol/ faggots immediately jump to the soyboy commie insults.

I'm not at all talking about Buterin, I agree with you on that. I am however pointing out that you believe that borders serve a purpose, just like /Pol believes. That's the conundrum.

are you saying.... Veeky Forums needs a wall to keep out /pol?
Some sort of... border?

I don't disagree with borders. When did I say that? I'm literally just calling Buterin a reasonable guy.

People that call opinions "takes" are 1. Definitely from reddit, and 2. Definitely need to be thrown in gas chambers.

he's dying

And bad for things like social trust, crime rates, and average wages. Not worth it IMO.

Wow you sound retarded as fuck.
Almost like there's a connection between retarded people and the xenophobic idiots who buy into Trump's hate speech.

What would be the advantage for crypto?

You said /pol needs to stay on it's own board.You here, them there. That is a 'border' of separation. You are at least already partially aligned with /pol ideology.

>believing in borders
>welcome to /pol/ you're one of us now!

Kind of a stretch there mate. I can agree with you on one thing, doesn't mean I'm suddenly a /pol/tard.

more people would buy bitcoin so noone would have to work we could just buy and sell to everyone in the country/world

Just a dose of irony. Carry on.

Oh look, an open borders leftist is a pedophile/apologist. It's almost boring at this point.

White ID confirms my purity.

Crypto is already 'cross-borders' dumb ass, anyone with a computer or a smart phone can join, no need to fuck up entire countries for some made up speculation.

You're not pure, and you're also fat.

>Imagine if even half of all people who had stocks tried to convert it to fiat at the same time?
>Imagine if even half of all people who had gold tried to convert it to fiat at the same time?
>Imagine if even half of all people who had real estate tried to convert it to fiat at the same time?

Right = Left

>muh morals
>muh feelings
>muh trendies do what I say reeeeeeeee

How do we solve the money skelly problem?

There are lots of people who browse both, the thing these anons are saying is that content should be kept separate just like you keep your milk in a different container than your orange juice.

Yes it does. It’s constantly race bating and off topics.

But technically /pol/ is (((they))) so they’re whole remit it disinformation and forum sliding.

oh shit /pol is here

>just like you keep your milk in a different container than your orange juice
Get the fuck outa here with that bullshit

>/pol

/pol/tard here. He's a reasonable guy who has misguided idealistic views like most people who grew up in Toronto. He has probably never even been exposed to a well informed argument for nationalism. We're a sheltered bunch up here in Canada